OT: - Hot Dog recipes, bought too many | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Hot Dog recipes, bought too many

Reaction Score
If you're boiling sap for syrup then drop the whole pile in the syrup as it boils. Eat as many as you can, which will be way more than you expect and freeze the rest.

But if you run a sugar house you know this already.

Last edited:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
With all due respect, yuck!

Seriously. And the dogs aren't even part of that. I will eat most anything once. But the idea of mixing roquefort with Ragu is a non-starter.

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
hotdogs.jpg

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Seriously. And the dogs aren't even part of that. I will eat most anything once. But the idea of mixing roquefort with Ragu is a non-starter.
And I wouldn’t like either with a hot dog to complete the quinella box. But different strokes...

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Cased meat from around the world. If you run out of ideas you can donate them to a local food pantry.

Reaction Score
This entire thread is yuck! I'm not even close to a vegetarian but this entire thread is skeeving me out. I will just put it on ignore. :)

I concur. I like hot dogs but this thread is a bit much lol

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Interesting. I'm dealing w a 4 lb metloaf.

My wife chides me for making huge meatloafs for just the two of us. However, once you have the meatloaf, there are hundreds of things you can do with it besides simply having the same dinner again.

And that's why (besides the taste) I never put ketchup on top of a meatloaf. Because once you do that, you're severely limiting its utility in other recipes. You can't hide ketchup.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
My wife chides me for making huge meatloafs for just the two of us. However, once you have the meatloaf, there are hundreds of things you can do with it besides simply having the same dinner again.

And that's why (besides the taste) I never put ketchup on top of a meatloaf. Because once you do that, you're severely limiting its utility in other recipes. You can't hide ketchup.
If my wife uses it for anything other than cold meatloaf sandwiches on rye, she's outta here. My favorite cold sandwich. Favorite thing to stick in the cooler when I'm heading out in the boat. Favorite thing to snack on late at night when super was just a teaser.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Growing up in a large family, hot dogs were a staple in our house. My mom made many different meals with hot dogs but this was a family favorite.
Stuffed Hot Dogs - Butterfly hot dog, spread roquefort blue cheese in the middle of the hot dog,line baking dish with stuffed dogs, pour ragu tomato sauce over hot dogs and bake for 30 minutes at 350.
We have ourselves a bigassed...

Post/Handle

...here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul