Hmm. Who am I gonna hang? | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Hmm. Who am I gonna hang?

Reaction Score
Soaking in that sweet victory tonight got me to thinking. I need to find me a victim in the next couple weeks.

The Judge is a wise and fair administer of Boneyard law and lives by the “guilty until proven innocent” credo. And I’ll listen to your suggestions. Even the really stupid ones.

But make no mistakes. We’re baaaaaaaack.

Reaction Score
Senhor was magical. It fueled a great run and was literally LOL stuff on a daily basis. @tcf15 was brilliant that year. Some of the best stuff on the BY.

(Oh and the team picked up on it too. You will never convince me that the "reverse waive" was anything other than a Senhor tribute.)

Not that Charlie Sheen wasn't a good one too. But Senhor is peak Boneyard.
There was a post title celebration clip outside of Gampel with a HORDE of people in a circle all doing it and I remember thinking “Did I do that?”

I won’t ever really know for sure but if it was, that’d be pretty cool.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hang whomever deleted my Senhor T suggestion.

Just disappeared over night

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
God, hanging lawyers is so passe and obvious. Surely we can do better.

Yeah it’s been done for like 400 years

1db6ebffc7d9dd0cccaec8f5ec3909fa.jpg

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Instead of a hanging, what if someone where given a task. Something that would help the team, the board and improve our mojo. Call it a quest. I know we aren't supposed to mention an individual who recently parted ways with the Yard. But what if someone crossed the divide to the other forum that also isn't supposed to be mentioned. Convinced said individual to return. Acquiesced to his demands if possible. Sorta like a catholic priest whipping themselves as punishment for their own sins. This would be the Yard's penance, but also our attempt to extend a hand in the spirit of Connecticut Basketball brotherhood. It might just improve mojo.

It's just a thought. Not married to it.
OK, I am warming to this idea.

Here's the quest. Cardboard cutout of Senhor T, in place at all UConn tourney games.

Play it up to testicular cancer awareness (what his purpose is, anyway), put him in a UConn game jersey, whatever it takes to get him into the audience. Ideal placement gets him on camera from time to time.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
There was a post title celebration clip outside of Gampel with a HORDE of people in a circle all doing it and I remember thinking “Did I do that?”

I won’t ever really know for sure but if it was, that’d be pretty cool.

Deep, any chance for a Cliffs Notes version of the rules of the selection of the hangee and the rules that must be followed to complete their mission? I know I've witnessed the brilliance of many of them but I can't say I know the history of how it started and what it entails.

We've got a lot of new blood on the BY these days because we're winning again. Maybe a quick rundown of the rules so we get them and me caught up to speed?

@SportsFan88 , not a bad idea for you young pups, right Brother? We should be proud of our dysfunctional culture here and pass it on.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Deep, any chance for a Cliffs Notes version of the rules of the selection of the hangee and the rules that must be followed to complete their mission? I know I've witnessed the brilliance of many of them but I can't say I know the history of how it started and what it entails.

We've got a lot of new blood on the BY these days because we're winning again. Maybe a quick rundown of the rules so we get them and me caught up to speed?

@SportsFan88 , not a bad idea for you young pups, right Brother? We should be proud of our dysfunctional culture here and pass it on.
Good call. I'm on it.

Reaction Score
OK, I am warming to this idea.

Here's the quest. Cardboard cutout of Senhor T, in place at all UConn tourney games.

Play it up to testicular cancer awareness (what his purpose is, anyway), put him in a UConn game jersey, whatever it takes to get him into the audience. Ideal placement gets him on camera from time to time.
We may need an insider to get Senhor T into the arena. Also, I'm not up to speed on Senhor T. What does he look like?

mr-t-sombrero1.jpg

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Deep, any chance for a Cliffs Notes version of the rules of the selection of the hangee and the rules that must be followed to complete their mission?
I thought it was kind of like the rulebook for pro wrestling. Or NASCAR.

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Was a time when simply requesting something like this warranted a hanging in and of itself.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Was a time when simply requesting something like this warranted a hanging in and of itself.

And I would be honored and would do my time like a man. But I hope I'd be given an explanation for why and what I need to do to exonerate myself.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What a boondoggle that was.
Because you were eating turkey au poive with artisanal boutique tomato tapenade instead of the mojo sandwich (turkey cold cuts slathered in catsup on a hoagie roll). Don't be talking down the Jurrdge. That was all about failure in execution.

Reaction Score
We may need an insider to get Senhor T into the arena. Also, I'm not up to speed on Senhor T. What does he look like?

View attachment 65249
Damn newbies. The thing on the right (couldn't find another picture).

And an explanation.

1614908334559.png

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

View attachment 65249
Posting of Sehnor's likeness ist verboten by the order of the grand high Temery. (aka his redness)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Posting of Sehnor's likeness ich verboten by the order of the grand high Temery. (aka his redness)
Oh really? I must have missed that. Or just forgot. 10 lashes for me.

I picked this off a recent thread so maybe Tom doesn't care any more.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Having recently been through a nearly two year probate/civil extravaganza, I can get behind hanging some lawyers.

I just don't know if it's "the one" yet.

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom