Hmm. Who am I gonna hang? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Hmm. Who am I gonna hang?

Reaction Score
Soaking in that sweet victory tonight got me to thinking. I need to find me a victim in the next couple weeks.

The Judge is a wise and fair administer of Boneyard law and lives by the “guilty until proven innocent” credo. And I’ll listen to your suggestions. Even the really stupid ones.

But make no mistakes. We’re baaaaaaaack.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
i am thoroughly enjoying the great reveal going on here today, as it better explains the apoplectic and unhinged responses i sometimes receive. coolaroni.
luv it when clint goes on payback tour. don't need no stinkin' judge.
actually, don't need no stinkin' badge, either. lol.

carry on.

Reaction Score
There's even a stuffed animal, if you want to marry that to the Jason theme:

covid-sample.jpg
"Awww. Look at me. I'm SOooo cute. And then I kill you."

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
And either Senhor OR Charlie Sheen should get me a lifetime reprieve from any criticism here....never mind that I came up with both.
That deserves 2 custom-made "Oh definitely" GIFs, Jalen and CB, and another tutorial on how to put a GIF into a post without the awesome built-in tool.

We're gonna need some new IP.

I can't even remember if things got together enough in 2016 for a hanging, it was over so quickly.

EDIT: Oh ADub in '16. Maybe just blame Ollie.

Last edited:

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Not satisfied. Need to test this theory. Deepster must deep six himself (self imposed removal from The Boneyard during tournament). HooperScooper reaches out to Dogmania explaining the judgement. If Dogmania returns than Deep was correct.
I seem to remember he was already hung once. Generated.somewhere approaching zero mojo.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Whomever the Jurrrge decides to hang, have them hang from the gallows alongside OklahomaEd, RugtersAl, and SmOoThLiKeBuTter. Sr. Testiculo doesn't need a hanging though - seeing that he's already hung.
OklahomaEd or OklahomaEric?

EDIT: Asked and answered

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
You are absolutely making my case . Look at that list! Every one of them individually deserving of punishment.

So what about lawyers who were previously hung? Asking for a friend.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
@Deepster .

stick with me here.... as you know I joined you in divorcehood this
year. I have a candidate. And it’s outside the box. It’s big thinking ( because I don’t think any single noob here has a thimble full of mojo in them) ....
My nomination is a group:

Frickin boneyard lawyers.

now I am biased obviously from recent experience
( but that’s never gotten in the way of a good hanging) ..... and we have a plethora of lawyers here and to a man they are all ignoramuses

doubt me?

think about every lawyer here. Throw up a name I can make a case for each one to be hanged. Run the list in your head.

collectively they may be the mojo runaway train we are looking for.

I mean Mr. Briefs author threatened to sue Tom before taking his ball and running. In what I’m sure was lawyers advice.

the lawyers have been running rampant around here unchecked for far too long.

You are the man who can set the ledger right again.

String up the boneyard lawyers!
I know you are doing well now but I was bummed out when I first heard you mention it. Good luck to your future relationships.

Do KO's lawyers count. They've been mentioned so often in this forum we could add them to the list.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I don't know what you've done to warrant it, but you may be due. Lots of folks are ineligible.
I'm disappointed in the lack of follow through when he said he'd IGNORE me and, I still see his posts.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I know you are doing well now but I was bummed out when I first heard you mention it. Good luck to your future relationships.

Do KO's lawyers count. They've been mentioned so often in this forum we could add them to the list.
Doing great. Thanks.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I added 6 more and none of them are these four. That's amazing.
And no one has even mentioned Frank Ivy yet. Is he still here in some form?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I've been reading this board for something like 25 years now, and I'm pretty sure the events of the past 2 weeks have placed the mojo exactly where it needs to be, but maybe that's just me.
Oh it's definitely rising
I mean, I get and join in the lawyer hate, but if this is your tie-in here you are in no position to be calling us all ignoramuses: @CL82 has made it clear that he is not a lawyer.
And even though @8893 did some outting this afternoon, I have never been asked and I've never admitted to being a lawyer, whereas @CL82 fully demurred when I asked straight up and followed as to whether he had ever matriculated for any amount of time at any law school. Silence.
One 'f' champ: Bufalina.

Oh, and speaking of which, they introduce a new seasonal menu tonight, which includes a lamb ragu pizza that they had as a special last week. It was the best of the five pies we shared with friends last Saturday and I am glad to that they put it on the seasonal menu. Get it uncut and under-baked like they recommend for takeout, reheat in preheated oven at 450 for around five minutes and you are golden.

(this is your cue to say "See, Deep, he's even ruining your hanging thread, just like @Dove says he does to all the threads.")
"Mods, please move this to the pizza thread."
Yeah right. He’s the most insufferable of them all. :). ( or is he? )

let’s look at some highlights here:

businesslawyers self important bloviating
8893 esoteric pizza posts ( mostly about buffalina)
BigErn Can’t even stay in a msg courtside seat , and then even leaves his complimentary cookie behind upon ejection
Huskyhawk posts here and he’s a flipping Kansas fan. You are not allowed a second team in your handle. Ridiculous.

I mean there is 5 of you dopes right there all well deserving of the noose. And the problem is there are more of you!

Stainmaster is a lawyer now. You telling me people don’t want to see him swing?

I’m just getting ramped up here.

I need a continuance, but my opening argument has merit.
Just shy of a Like

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Is it appropriate to ask if there are rules to nominating someone to be hanged/hung? Are we supposed to nominate someone you dislike.... or sorta secretly like. Or is either option ok. As long as your argument is convincing?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom