Hmm. Who am I gonna hang? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Hmm. Who am I gonna hang?

Reaction Score
Soaking in that sweet victory tonight got me to thinking. I need to find me a victim in the next couple weeks.

The Judge is a wise and fair administer of Boneyard law and lives by the “guilty until proven innocent” credo. And I’ll listen to your suggestions. Even the really stupid ones.

But make no mistakes. We’re baaaaaaaack.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I mean, I get and join in the lawyer hate, but if this is your tie-in here you are in no position to be calling us all ignoramuses: @CL82 has made it clear that he is not a lawyer.
Yeah right. He’s the most insufferable of them all. :). ( or is he? )

let’s look at some highlights here:

businesslawyers self important bloviating
8893 esoteric pizza posts ( mostly about buffalina)
BigErn Can’t even stay in a msg courtside seat , and then even leaves his complimentary cookie behind upon ejection
Huskyhawk posts here and he’s a flipping Kansas fan. You are not allowed a second team in your handle. Ridiculous.

I mean there is 5 of you dopes right there all well deserving of the noose. And the problem is there are more of you!

Stainmaster is a lawyer now. You telling me people don’t want to see him swing?

I’m just getting ramped up here.

I need a continuance, but my opening argument has merit.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
@Deepster .

stick with me here.... as you know I joined you in divorcehood this
year. I have a candidate. And it’s outside the box. It’s big thinking ( because I don’t think any single noob here has a thimble full of mojo in them) ....
My nomination is a group:

Frickin boneyard lawyers.

now I am biased obviously from recent experience
( but that’s never gotten in the way of a good hanging) ..... and we have a plethora of lawyers here and to a man they are all ignoramuses

doubt me?

think about every lawyer here. Throw up a name I can make a case for each one to be hanged. Run the list in your head.

collectively they may be the mojo runaway train we are looking for.

I mean Mr. Briefs author threatened to sue Tom before taking his ball and running. In what I’m sure was lawyers advice.

the lawyers have been running rampant around here unchecked for far too long.

You are the man who can set the ledger right again.

String up the boneyard lawyers!
score!
crowd-cheering-for-their-team-with-arms-raised-picture-id1127374664

August_West

Reaction Score
I've been reading this board for something like 25 years now, and I'm pretty sure the events of the past 2 weeks have placed the mojo exactly where it needs to be, but maybe that's just me.
I kinda feel that point. But then we should be allowed to dance on that grave to whip up a mojo storm.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
One 'f' champ: Bufalina.

Oh, and speaking of which, they introduce a new seasonal menu tonight, which includes a lamb ragu pizza that they had as a special last week. It was the best of the five pies we shared with friends last Saturday and I am glad to that they put it on the seasonal menu. Get it uncut and under-baked like they recommend for takeout, reheat in preheated oven at 450 for around five minutes and you are golden.

(this is your cue to say "See, Deep, he's even ruining your hanging thread, just like @Dove says he does to all the threads.")

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

BigErn Can’t even stay in a msg courtside seat , and then even leaves his complimentary cookie behind upon ejection
Huskyhawk posts here and he’s a flipping Kansas fan. You are not allowed a second team in your handle. Ridiculous.

I mean there is 5 of you dopes right there all well deserving of the noose. And the problem is there are more of you!

Far as lawyers go, I don't think Subba is worth a knot on a noose, and truth be told his posts in this forum are decent, but is there any mojo to be gained from everyone here just punching him for his posts everywhere else?

tenor.gif

August_West

Reaction Score

Oh, and speaking of which, they introduce a new seasonal menu tonight, which includes a lamb ragu pizza that they had as a special last week. It was the best of the five pies we shared with friends last Saturday and I am glad to that they put it on the seasonal menu. Get it uncut and under-baked like they recommend for takeout, reheat in preheated oven at 450 for around five minutes and you are golden.

(this is your cue to say "See, Deep, he's even ruining your hanging thread, just like @Dove says he does to all the threads.")
Doves an idiot. :)

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Far as lawyers go, I don't think Subba is worth a knot on a noose, and truth be told his posts in this forum are decent, but is there any mojo to be gained from everyone here just punching him for his posts everywhere else?

tenor.gif
@SubbaBub is a lawyer?

August_West

Reaction Score

tenor.gif
Is subba a lawyer? That would explain a lot. I thought he was a captain of industry. :)

Reaction Score
I kinda feel that point. But then we should be allowed to dance on that grave to whip up a mojo storm.
I hear ya. But then I getting a little worried that going too far could swing the pendulum back in the wrong direction. Maybe the the day the BE tournament starts everyone who starts a thread from that point forward needs to tack a "- briefs" onto the end of their thread title.

Reaction Score

Finally, we have someone who gets what these hangings are all about here. You gotta have a theme. You gotta have some sizzle. You gotta have swagger.

I'll give this one some thought for sure. I will admit, I loved my divorce lawyer. I walked out of that negotiation doing cartwheels. On the other hand, @nomar is a lawyer and I would love making that little weasel squirm for a month or so.

Oh, and congrats on the divorce. The one thing I hated was when everyone would say "Oh, I'm sorry!" and I find most times (in my case, for sure) I live a much happier, much less stressed out every day life. So, cheers to you.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

I'm pretty sure @CL82 is a lawyer too, although he hasn't to my knowledge confirmed it (which is the most lawyerly thing you can do when confronted on the issue).

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Tell us more about your post-Thanksgiving pizzas

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
So, @Deepster broke him. Confirmed.
Not satisfied. Need to test this theory. Deepster must deep six himself (self imposed removal from The Boneyard during tournament). HooperScooper reaches out to Dogmania explaining the judgement. If Dogmania returns than Deep was correct.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Tell us more about your post-Thanksgiving pizzas
Like Thanksgiving itself, they were much less interesting this year because it was just our immediate family.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom