Here we go - Selection Monday | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Here we go - Selection Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A couple weeks ago I suggested that a tradition rich tOSU would make its traditional second round exit. I'd say we can consider that upholding of tradition to be a certainty now.

Reaction Score
Kentucky's frenetic play makes them a dangerous team. Fortunately team has played Georgetown who plays a similar game. Got to keep turnovers to a minimum and keep tabs on Mathies their best player. Samarie will be fired up to outplay Stef.

I'll ask you and vowelguy again, would you rather it been Tennessee who beat KY by 30+? With the circus that went with it? Would you have been prefered Maryland? Do tell.

Reaction Score
I'll ask you and vowelguy again, would you rather it been Tennessee who beat KY by 30+? With the circus that went with it? Would you have been prefered Maryland? Do tell.

I never said there weren't harder brackets. I objected to the idea that it's a cakewalk. I stand by that statement.

Miami has excellent senior guards. That is a dangerous formula at NCAA time.

Reaction Score
I'm not happy about having to go 3k miles to play at Norfolk and potentially meet up with WVA in 2nd round.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
i have to say, rocky, i was completely unimpressed with WVU in the BET. they beat ND and gave UCONN a tough game for 40 minutes, but were completely overwhelmed by ND in the semis of the BET. the same could be said for SJU. they were completely overwhelmed by UCONN in the semis.

i think Bussie is a beast and WVU needs to go inside early and often. that is their strength, IMHO. they ran the shot clock down vs. ND and ended up jacking up ill advised desperation type shots at the end of the shot clock for a good 10 minutes in the 1st half while ND built up an insurmountable lead. they need to fix that in the NCAA's if they want to advance and even spring an upset. they'd certainly make me nervous if i were Stanford...

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
WHOA. Baylor vs ND in the semis??? Irish got robbed.

I like the way Baylor matches up with both Tennessee and ND. But I didn't want to see Tennessee...that will be a circus.

Reaction Score
A total side note: Did anyone else notice that Kara Lawson looked...really pretty...with her hair straightened? I know this isn't the Boneyard Fashion Review, but based on the evidence of 2003 K-Law seen on today's ESPN Classic reruns, I would not have imagined it possible.

A good stylist can help. A bad one can hurt...Doris.

Reaction Score
All I care about is another NC. I wouldn't care if we played Sister Mary Teresa's School For the Blind on the finals.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
ESPN certainly made it appear that UCONN and Stanford would meet in the semis.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
When the last time a team beat TN in regular season and didn't make tiueny? Guessing it is rare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom