Hawkins injury. | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Hawkins injury.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
If we lose to BU because Hawkins and Jackson aren’t playing then we have bigger problems to worry about. We should still comfortably beat them by like 15-20 points.

Newton, Alleyne, Sanogo, Joey, and Diarra are all veteran guys, they’ll be fine
Agree. It’s not the game I’m front of you it’s the season in front of you. We should beat BU.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
If we lose to BU because Hawkins and Jackson aren’t playing then we have bigger problems to worry about. We should still comfortably beat them by like 15-20 points.

We should win comfortably(BU would take all those guys as starters I’m sure), but being down 3 starters isn’t nothing. Might be wise to take the points on Friday.

Reaction Score
Maybe we see clingan sanogo lineup

Might be a record on the BY over wanking over too much depth and who will get minutes to not having enough players.

Amazing how playing time and minutes always figure themselves out. Good news is Karaban, while a different type of players than Johnson, is still a viable option at the 4 spot.

Also, first in with a "This is the chance for Hurley to play Sanogo and Clingan together with Sanogo at the 4" comment.

Colin Gillespie already took time out of his rehab to make that comment

Reaction Score

I found this interesting nugget. Maybe his symptoms are so very mild that he clears protocol before the game tomorrow.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I’m just waiting for “the energy is about to shift“ tweet

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score

They are but they haven’t played together at all. We’re rolling out a team of guys where nobody played together last year. Especially if SJ is out. If the line is big I’ll for sure be taking the points.

Not to mention we’re going to be REALLY small on the court outside of center.

Reaction Score
From Borges, this sounds a little promising:

Hawkins has started to do more at practice over the last day or two, but almost certainly won't play on Friday when the Huskies host Boston University at Gampel Pavilion (6 p.m., FS2).
The fact that he’s doing anything in practice is definitely promising. Here’s the full article. I don’t think a Tuesday return is out of the question.

Reaction Score
They are but they haven’t played together at all. We’re rolling out a team of guys where nobody played together last year. Especially if SJ is out. If the line is big I’ll for sure be taking the points.

Not to mention we’re going to be REALLY small on the court outside of center.
Not only to you, but to all the other people talking about taking the points: The odds makers and other bettors know about these injuries, too.

Reaction Score
I would expect as much from someone who accused the staff of mishandling his injury by removing him from the concussion protocol, which turned out to be just dead wrong.

Well I apologized for triggering you. I’m sorry again you’re so upset

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Not only to you, but to all the other people talking about taking the points: The odds makers and other bettors know about these injuries, too.
Yeah it’ll be interesting to see what kind of line they give us for it. Whether it’ll be that 20 point line or closer to 10.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
No. These days you’re in protocol or not. I would always default to in protocol. I would always keep kids safe. If someone isn’t actually in protocol then you don’t sit them. Just my opinion.
Mine too. Caution isn't coddling. That sounds like Bear Bryant talking about the junction boys.They guy popped right up because he wanted to show toughness. And he had to get right down again.

Reaction Score
He’s playing. Cmon now. Maybe maybe he sits tmrw night but worst case deff back out there for tuesdays game

Reaction Score
Mine too. Caution isn't coddling. That sounds like Bear Bryant talking about the junction boys.They guy popped right up because he wanted to show toughness. And he had to get right down again.
I just really want to read through everyone’s stance regarding how to handle Jordan & see if it matches their thoughts in the Tua thread

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I think all and all the words coming out are cause for optimism that long term it will be fine.

Reaction Score
Some of us can scarcely remember a time when we didn't have "symptoms". My guess is they sit him because it's BU, and we probably don't need him. Gives Hurley some more time to evaluate other guys while being careful with Jordan. I don't see any good argument for playing him even if he could play.
Very well said.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Hopefully he’s OK and cleared well before the Oregon game. He needs the run and needs to see the ball go thru the net.

Reaction Score
This sucks, waited all week for tonight’s game. Takes the steam out of it with those 2 plus Andre out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom