Hawkins injury. | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Hawkins injury.

Reaction Score
Terrible news. Silver lining is other players get a chance to play a bit more, they’ll need to step up and score to offset Hawkin’s productivity and a chance to persevere as a team regardless of the opposing team’s pedigree.

Reaction Score
Wasn’t trying to be smart, was a serious question but my assumption would be how serious it is.
Gotta be. Andre and Jordan are obviously more impactful to the team than Samson.

Can’t imagine these injuries affect Springs a ton unless he can play the 4 a little bit. Think there’s a decent chance Roumoglou gets some meaningful time.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Gotta be. Andre and Jordan are obviously more impactful to the team than Samson.

Can’t imagine these injuries affect Springs a ton unless he can play the 4 a little bit. Think there’s a decent chance Roumoglou gets some meaningful time.
Yeah without those 3 we start to become a really small team outside of center. I am looking forward to seeing how Springs can do in extended minutes though. Another test for Karaban as well.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
If the absolutely brutal shooting from Monday can be attributed to nerves and improves they'll cover. If not and the kid who went off in BU's first game goes off again it's definitely a losable game with three (2 and 1/2?) starters out. #Concerning.
"BigConcErnMcCracken" has a nice ring to it.

Reaction Score
Curious to see if the transfers step up especially Newton. Also how much run Springs and Roumoglou get.

Reaction Score
Curious to see if the transfers step up especially Newton. Also how much run Springs and Roumoglou get.
I could definitely see Roumoglou get some run tonight. I love Joey Californias game but I’m worried he’s just too small physically. I could see a starting lineup of:
Diarra
Alleyne
Newton
Karaban
Sanogo

That only leaves us Clingan, Joey, Springs, Roumoglou.

Great opportunity for all of these guys to get some early season experience, even though as fans this stinks to not have Hawk and Andre out there, as well as Samson.

Reaction Score
UConn has excellent medical facility and fine school of engineering.
Amateur boxers wear headgear to prevent head and brain damage.
Cannot our medical and engineering folks adapt existing headgear for Jordan to aid in preventing future injuries.
Three concussions in less than a year is very dangerous to any individual.
Just a thought.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Headgear doesn't stop your brain from slamming against the inside of your skull.

Reaction Score
Padding at back of headgear, sponge type material will cushion the blow.
If force of blow reduced, then brain trauma should be reduced or eliminated.
Jordan’s basketball career on verge of being over and possibly future permanent impairment.
If you do not want to explore use of headgear, then what remedy would you suggest?
Ciao

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom