Haven’t Seen an 8893 Post in a While | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Haven’t Seen an 8893 Post in a While

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've annoyed a lot of people so my ignore list is growing. I would guess 20+ people put me on ignore. Life goes on

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I wonder how many people in this thread get this.

Good time to show @August_West my hand:

View attachment 81320

Although someday I'm going to do a @tzznandrew type thing and put everyone in this forum on ignore so that I can finally come here and not be frightened by the state of humanity.
Andrew is a green hat hothouse flower ;-)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
He reminded me of a guy who posted on the women's board. He wrote dictionaries for a living. Off the charts smart, but rarely made sense.

@HuskyNan Do you remember who I'm thinking of? Still around?
Wonkster. No, he’s no longer with us :-(

He was writing a dictionary for fun. The guy was hush-hush military intelligence and spoke fluent Russian, among other languages. Brilliant guy

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Wonkster. No, he’s no longer with us :-(

He was writing a dictionary for fun. The guy was hush-hush military intelligence and spoke fluent Russian, among other languages. Brilliant guy
Still stuggle to believe you are golden golden!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I have 5 on ignore. Four of them because I feel my IQ slips a point or two every time I read a post. 5th was a dookie.

Reaction Score
I never knowingly ignored anyone. But one day I saw I was ignoring aboutc4 posters. I immediately took them off. I think I accidentally ignore people when scrolling through my phone.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I legitimately miss that guy. Occasionally I will go back and read his old posts for a good laugh.

Now I’m wondering what that says about me…

'His last post:

gotta luv uri et umass; where bee catamounts et unh wildcats et black bares? doubt courant teemsters phil memorial stadia when give free dogs during beany frosh orient/only wynn when luv of game et fun 2 play/none of that exists 4 eons/how make game fun for participants? solve that et win do...

ctchamps

Reaction Score
'His last post:

gotta luv uri et umass; where bee catamounts et unh wildcats et black bares? doubt courant teemsters phil memorial stadia when give free dogs during beany frosh orient/only wynn when luv of game et fun 2 play/none of that exists 4 eons/how make game fun for participants? solve that et win do...
love this. how long before people get the hints prof?

Reaction Score
Need some help here. Early 00‘s, prominent posters included SuzyQ, Aussiecuz, Dogfather, CT Orange, Beakumhawks: what is the name of the very intermittent poster that would post bizzare posts with a capitals and small letters randomly interspersed. A truly unique character and part of yard history.

Can’t for the life of me remember his handle. (If I recall correctly we even had one day a week where anyone posting in a particular thread had to use this style. (Anyone else remember this ? (Or something like it))

Reaction Score
What happened to CitrusDog and Butch?

Butch was a big football fan. They both talked about their health problems so I hope they're still with us. CitrusDog had some of the best posts in boneyard history.

Reaction Score
'His last post:

ryder winona GIF

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Butch was a big football fan. They both talked about their health problems so I hope they're still with us. CitrusDog had some of the best posts in boneyard history.
Citrus has posted in last couple days. I still dig his AR15 avatar.

Butch I dunno.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
You mean CarlSpackler/CliffSpliffy/Chap ?

I thought everyone knew that.
Not sure. But if they didn’t before they do now.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

Butch changed his handle, left a cryptic post and I never heard from him again.

Reaction Score
Butch changed his name to Adios, then left. Seriously. He was getting some really nasty anti Muslim messages.
That's ugly, I hope his health is okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member