Haven’t Seen an 8893 Post in a While | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Haven’t Seen an 8893 Post in a While

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Carl spackler= cliff spliffy= chap

It is known

game of thrones agree GIF
Carl spackler= cliff spliffy= chap = Nelson

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Carl spackler= cliff spliffy= chap

It is known

game of thrones agree GIF
im surprised that u think that u have time for message boards when u have such a daunting task to complete.
16686965030942.jpg

don't screw up and get the 'bingo' one. nobody wants the 'bingo' one.
bingo is lame, and iffn u get it wrong, ur child will spend the next five years telling u 'talk to the hand.'

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
im surprised that u think that u have time for message boards when u have such a daunting task to complete.
16686965030942.jpg

don't screw up and get the 'bingo' one. nobody wants the 'bingo' one.
bingo is lame, and iffn u get it wrong, ur child will spend the next five years telling u 'talk to the hand.'
She’s already running things. I have time for yardin’
C447CF44-CA5D-4E7C-8ECD-B449181FA7A3.jpeg

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Hey Tom - Who the heck was Dr. Dos? Was that a regular who used that account as a 2nd identity? Or was he a unique contributor? In all my years on these various boards, he was the most unique and odd poster I've ever known.

Like most posters on the board, Dr Dos was "sometimes in error but never in doubt."

And there was that gold leaf whatever thing he always bestowed.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Like most posters on the board, Dr Dos was "sometimes in error but never in doubt."

And there was that gold leaf whatever thing he always bestowed.
Filigree

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
#1 Ignore list is Chief for sure. No one can even be close unless there is some obscure cesspooler.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I want to know the top-10 most ignored users. I suspect it aligns with the 1-3 seeds in our Worst Poster march madness of a few years ago.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
@temery
This thread got me interested in reviewing my list of those I Ignore. The number swelled considerably during the run up to the last coaching transition, and then ebbed when the issue was resolved.

What does "Profile not available" mean?

Are those accounts that no longer exist?

Regarding people who Ignore me:

In the past week I was able to see a thread & initial post (but no followup content by that person within the rest of the thread) from someone who ignores me.

I also was NOT able to see ANY of a thread created by a different person who ignores me.

What explains the difference between those two circumstances? I don't Ignore either of those two posters.

Finally, while I'm here, I might as well ask: How many people Ignore me?

I'm mostly wondering if it's larger or smaller than the number of people I Ignore. If "Profile not available" means those Accounts aren't active or don't exist anymore, then I'd subtract that number.

Asking publicly so others can learn how it works. TIA.

Reaction Score
I only have one person still on ignore. Some joker that called himself makersmuppet or some such nonsense. Came in here around the 2011 BEC urging us to get to NYC for the games and complaining how some hicks from Louisville were traipsing around the city making a better showing. There was no way I could get to NYC and I could not stand being criticized in that manner so I have had him on ignore ever since that post. I think it was the fastest I ever used to ignore someone, as I think it may have been his first post ever. I cannot even begin to imagine what he followed it up with.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I never knowingly ignored anyone. But one day I saw I was ignoring aboutc4 posters. I immediately took them off. I think I accidentally ignore people when scrolling through my phone.

That's what happened with many on ignore.
@temery
This thread got me interested in reviewing my list of those I Ignore. The number swelled considerably during the run up to the last coaching transition, and then ebbed when the issue was resolved.

What does "Profile not available" mean?

Are those accounts that no longer exist?

Regarding people who Ignore me:

In the past week I was able to see a thread & initial post (but no followup content by that person within the rest of the thread) from someone who ignores me.

I also was NOT able to see ANY of a thread created by a different person who ignores me.

What explains the difference between those two circumstances? I don't Ignore either of those two posters.

Finally, while I'm here, I might as well ask: How many people Ignore me?

I'm mostly wondering if it's larger or smaller than the number of people I Ignore. If "Profile not available" means those Accounts aren't active or don't exist anymore, then I'd subtract that number.

Asking publicly so others can learn how it works. TIA.

I turned off the two way ignore.

If you can't see a person's profile, they've selected to make it private.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Hey Tom - Who the heck was Dr. Dos? Was that a regular who used that account as a 2nd identity? Or was he a unique contributor? In all my years on these various boards, he was the most unique and odd poster I've ever known.

Died in Nov 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer