Haven’t Seen an 8893 Post in a While | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Haven’t Seen an 8893 Post in a While

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I used to go on the Courant Board. For some reason I don't think it was AOL. There was a guy called TobyWes who always wanted Calhoun fired. Hel ost his mind when Taliek won a National Championship. And a guy called Footballfreek who everyone went after. His schtick was "I'm in sales, so I know what it takes to win", among other things. He was sort of this board's version of Chief but without as many likes. I knew a few here from that board. My name over there was Jimdandi or some version.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Four, but I'm starting to question the list. Nobody is ignoring Fishy.
I probably have a few. Never really thought about it.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Four, but I'm starting to question the list. Nobody is ignoring Fishy.
They probably are ignoring him, but simply haven't felt the need to have the site intervene on their behalf.

Reaction Score
This would be a much more interesting thread if people posted a running list of who we all had on ignore

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Anyone remember the UMass-UConn board? There was a UConn fan who noticed a posters info could be found by searching the page html. He outed at least a couple UMass fans. Funny as hell watching the UMass fans melt with every post.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Prodigy was first.
I had a free account over there as I used to run trivia games. Saved me thousans, lol. Pretty much exclusively lurked UConn content although I do recall pining for more Israelis. Went by 'wombat1' over there.

Reaction Score
Glad all is well with my battle for Atlantis buddy, one of my favorite posters no doubt.

Since I was kicked off this site a few days after joining because KO was torching program (plead my case to get back in)and think I’m currently banned from in game chat (I may have drank to much during ncaa game), I’m assuming I do pretty well in the ignore category.

arch

Reaction Score
Anyone remember the UMass-UConn board? There was a UConn fan who noticed a posters info could be found by searching the page html. He outed at least a couple UMass fans. Funny as hell watching the UMass fans melt with every post.
All I remember about it was Mau eviscerating countless UMass fans. Twenty years ago and he still scares me.

Reaction Score
I used to go on the Courant Board. For some reason I don't think it was AOL. There was a guy called TobyWes who always wanted Calhoun fired. Hel ost his mind when Taliek won a National Championship. And a guy called Footballfreek who everyone went after. His schtick was "I'm in sales, so I know what it takes to win", among other things. He was sort of this board's version of Chief but without as many likes. I knew a few here from that board. My name over there was Jimdandi or some version.

I remember that board, it was pretty awful. There was some guy named "kool" or "cool" something that always used to be hyper critical of the team.

Reaction Score
That was my intro. JKul, Vuce and Chuck I remember liking the most. Then it turned out Chuck was in 8th grade? Anyway, one other bunch of knobs I recall were Johnnie fans.
The hanging really broke him, or at least his love and patience for the board.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Since I was kicked off this site a few days after joining because KO was torching program (plead my case to get back in)and think I’m currently banned from in game chat (I may have drank to much during ncaa game), I’m assuming I do pretty well in the ignore category.
Jimmy Fallon Thank You GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Now that is some quality Boneyarding.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Two dozen, but almost all are from the cesspool.

View attachment 81313
OK, Tom. I know you sit around all day, trying to think of something to do to fill your time.

In the wake of this thread is there a possibility a function could be added allowing posters to see who has them on ignore?

Reaction Score
I don't ignore anyone, and I know of at least one user that ignores me.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
71 people don't.
I wonder how many people in this thread get this.

Good time to show @August_West my hand:

Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 12.44.32 PM.png

Although someday I'm going to do a @tzznandrew type thing and put everyone in this forum on ignore so that I can finally come here and not be frightened by the state of humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom