OT: - Hats off to Tom Brady | Page 12 | The Boneyard

OT: Hats off to Tom Brady

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
So the night of this picture.. I'm at Max's Downtown. Meeting a business associate who worked in the tower that Max's is located in for an adult beverage.

I take the only available chair at the bar. Order a drink.. Look to my right .Who is sitting next to me at the bar but Mayor Mike Peters. He was "working the room" as usual. We had an interesting conversation about Pats/Kraft,etc. Can't make this "stuff" up. Coincidental but still fun.
Where does this rank against Chief at the urinal and whoever it was who stalked whichever coach it was in the Capital Grill men's room. Was it Calhoun?

I'm liking page 11. Started one place and has gone to a couple more. Lots of life in this thread.

Keep batting that beach ball in the air. It's a, long intermission.

Reaction Score
Where does this rank against Chief at the urinal and whoever it was who stalked whichever coach it was in the Capital Grill men's room. Was it Calhoun?

I'm liking page 11. Started one place and has gone to a couple more. Lots of life in this thread.

As I stated ,Hans, it was totally coincidental but an interesting conversation with an insider on the Kraft negotiation.

Not trying to displace any of the BY luminaries with stories. When I saw 8893's pictures, just had a flashback back to that conversation.

Will try to show more restraint in the future. It was a "you had to be there" kind of thing. Try to limit my better stories to the Real World. Not cyber space.

And to answer the unasked question. In the Real World, if I'm at a watering hole waiting for a business associate (pre-COVID), I would likely strike up a conversation with the bartender and/or customers because I enjoy talking with people. Everybody has a Story.Enjoy hearing their Story.

Last edited:

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
As I stated ,Hans, it was totally coincidental but an interesting conversation with an insider on the Kraft negotiation.

Not trying to displace any of the BY luminaries with stories. When I saw 8893's pictures, just had a flashback back to that conversation.

Will try to show more restraint in the future. It was a "you had to be there" kind of thing. Try to limit my better stories to the Real World. Not cyber space.

And to answer the unasked question. In the Real World, if I'm at a watering hole waiting for a business associate (pre-COVID), I would likely strike up a conversation with the bartender and/or customers because I enjoy talking with people. Everybody has a Story.Enjoy hearing their Story.
To hell with restraint
Like haiku, it's team effort
Toward twenty pages

Reaction Score
I still recall a trip to Brazil. Was talking to my driver (who owned the company we used) during the 2.5 hour drive from the airport and saw Giselle up on a billboard. The conversation shifted to her, and he said that yes, he was aware she was married to some athlete of some sort. Giselle is way more famous than Tom.

Basketball is an international game. Modeling is an international game. American football? Not so much. Helmets also provide a level of anonymity. Plus, even a QB isn't as important as a great basketball player is, for team success. Jordan has his own shoes. Until recently, the NFL covered up all shoe logos. It's harder to have that kind of impact as a football player. Tom comes as close as anybody is likely too.

Well that all changes in WesMass even with the male fans. They'd much rather go out on a date and hang with Tom than Giselle :eek: :D

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Why would you foul up a perfectly good thread (Perfectly good except superjohn's irrational love for dough-eyed boy) by bringing Chief in to it?

You know darn well posters are going to start wanking about seeing his name, which results in a seemingly endless back in forth. Then Chief comes in to thread to thank everyone and then adds some whacked out irrelevant story.

Reaction Score
I'd say this is a little unfair in the other direction.

He made it perfectly acceptable for stoic New England men to have man-crushes, wear pom pom hats and Uggs. All major cultural shifts.
“Be like Mike” vs Concussion water

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Incredible. He was already but proved once again that (and why) he’s the GOAT. Are they not already the favorite next year as well?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom