OT: - Hats off to Tom Brady | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Hats off to Tom Brady

Reaction Score
Brady is great but these are terrible takes.

Yeah especially the “middle one” over the receivers hands. Bad interception they needed to get more points just in case. Good news is GB made some very bad decisions. He’s still the GOAT no matter but you can’t chsnge a 74% rating!

Reaction Score
Losing interest in pro sports would make me sound cool? Wut? Why would it?
Need an excuse for a Covid post? Lol, no excuse needed!

HeGotGame - you wrote that I wrote that "I lost all interest." boy! I said I "lost interest . . . over the last 24 months." What are you, a lawyer? Lol.

My remaining interest is in the careers of some of the all-time greats that I have followed. I watch LeBron, greatest BBall player of all time and 2nd greatest athlete and career behind TB12, and, I think, the guy with the most athletic ability we have ever seen. Pretty sure LeBron could have played any major sport, including tennis and golf, and competed for the best ever. I'm following Curry's stats this year. Not much else. I'll watch the SB highlights. Just prefer to put my time into other things - getting too old to sit on a couch for 3 hours watching sports, except UConn.

Thank you for your interest in my posts! Hit me up with a DM if I can help with anything.
What a strange post

Reaction Score
If Brady throws three picks against the chiefs the bucs will lose by 30 points.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
10 super bowl appearances. Unbelievable. We will never see it again. He’s on par with Jordan and Tiger as far as iconic American sports figures. He also won the debate with a Belichick.

Reaction Score
10 super bowl appearances. Unbelievable. We will never see it again. He’s on par with Jordan and Tiger as far as iconic American sports figures. He also won the debate with a Belichick.
Don't count out Mahomes.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
How Rogers didn't run it on that 3rd down at the end is a question mark. It looked like there was nobody around.

Reaction Score
Obviously the odds are not in his favor, but he is a Dee Ford offsides away from going 3 times in his first 3 years as a starter
That's another one I completely forgot about, Brady must've made a deal with the devil.

Reaction Score
And the best win of his career.....

Attachments

• 1611545481702.jpeg
    1611545481702.jpeg
    297.1 KB · Views: 99

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Brady had some bad passes. He had a few where he just overthrew the receiver. Passes any NFL QB would admit were sub par.

End of the day, he won. And he threw 3 TD's and made sure his turnovers were on the far side of the field.

He is the GOAT and if he wins in two weeks, he is further ahead of whomever you put at #2 than #2 is ahead of #3.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
As a lifelong Giants fan I hate the Pats and him and I am glad we are the only thing standing between him and two more Super Bowl rings, but damn there is no denying his greatness.

Unreal that he is going to another SB—at home—in year one in Tampa.
I've read a lot of this sentiment today, and agree.

It helps that 2 of his Super Bowl losses are to the Giants. My Eagles fan sister agrees.

Some 49ers fans I know of hate the thought that Brady could get as many Super Bowl rings as Montana & Young combined.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Guy did everything to lose the game and still gets back to the Super Bowl which is in his home stadium. Dude has the biggest horseshoe up his arse. Feel terribly for Rodgers, not sure what more he can do.
You can’t talk about Brady having the biggest horseshoe up his arse without talking about how impeccable he was in the first half and they still don’t win the game without him despite some head scratching throws in the 2nd half that almost cost them the game.

Brady’s had his fair share on both sides of “luck” over the years.

I hate when people casually leave out important bits of information in order to prove their butthurt point. The Bucs aren’t even close to the position of leading the NFC championship in the 2nd half without Brady.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
ARod=ARod. Best regular season players with just one championship to show for it.
Last year this is a perfectly fine take Rodgers did nothing against San Fran, this year though.. really? He outplayed Brady by a wide margin and his only mistake was on a blatant defensive holding call

Reaction Score
You can’t talk about Brady having the biggest horseshoe up his arse without talking about how impeccable he was in the first half and they still don’t win the game without him despite some head scratching throws in the 2nd half that almost cost them the game.

I hate when people casually leave out important bits of information in order to prove their butthurt point. The Bucs aren’t even close to the position of leading the NFC championship in the 2nd half without Brady.
Then do not do it yourself. He also had two drives in that half that resulted in TDs where defenders dropped easy pics.

Brady won today, and that is all that matters, but he did not play well by any means

Last edited:
Reaction Score
As a Green Bay fan I’m still In shock after lafluer went for the fg there. So the thinking by him was : don’t try to tie it with the nfl mvp ? Hed rather kick a fg (which they still need a td regardless) and give the ball back to an all time great who of course got the first and ran the clock out. I don’t care if it was Ryan leaf that you were giving the ball back to - you don’t kick a field goal there. Even if gb stopped them , best case gb wud have to go about 70 yards in just over a minute with no timeouts. The reason this whole thing started was due to the asinine two point conversion call in the third-quarter that failed- why is lafluer chasing two point conversions in the third quarter ? who cares if you’re down three with three minutes left in the third ? That’s not important. There was a whole quarter to go. should’ve been 31-24 - then u have to figure he wudda went fir it. I swear the math today on these NFL coaches is perplexing

Reaction Score
As a Green Bay fan I’m still In shock after lafluer went for the fg there. So the thinking by him was : don’t try to tie it with the nfl mvp ? Hed rather kick a fg (which they still need a td regardless) and give the ball back to an all time great who of course got the first and ran the clock out. I don’t care if it was Ryan leaf that you were giving the ball back to - you don’t kick a field goal there. Even if gb stopped them , best case gb wud have to go about 70 yards in just over a minute with no timeouts. The reason this whole thing started was due to the asinine two point conversion call in the third-quarter that failed- why is lafluer chasing two point conversions in the third quarter ? who cares if you’re down three with three minutes left in the third ? That’s not important. There was a whole quarter to go. should’ve been 31-24 - then u have to figure he wudda went fir it. I swear the math today on these NFL coaches is perplexing
Matt Lafluer, Mike Pettine, and Kevin King are the reasons why they lost. If I was a GB fan not sure I cold handle seeing any of them on the team again.

Reaction Score

He got short field TD's on a blatant uncalled pass interference INT and a fumble recovery, his other TD was more about the ineptitude of the Packers coaches but Brady did make the throw, so credit there. You spot anyone 21 points, 14 of which came in about a minute of each other and you're almost always going to lose.

Rodgers was the better QB but it's pretty difficult to win when your teammates and coaches perform like that. The better QB doesn't always win, that's why I don't go nuts about rings. Brady is amazing and most call him the best ever but he was pretty terrible in the second half. Rodgers is the best QB I've ever seen and he'll probably only end up with 1, Young is one of the best QB's I've ever seen and only has 1, Marino has none.

Reaction Score
I think Rodgers is done with Green Bay, his talent/career was pretty much wasted with Mike McCarthy and management. He's going to either shop around or I could actually see him retiring, he's a different kind of cat. He was about as dejected as I've ever seen a star athlete in the press conference.

Lafleur was a disaster today.

Reaction Score
Matt Lafluer, Mike Pettine, and Kevin King are the reasons why they lost. If I was a GB fan not sure I cold handle seeing any of them on the team again.
That defensive call on the last play on the first half may have been the most baffling I've ever seen, ball is either going deep or to the sidelines and you play man with a single high safety??? Pettine should be fired for that call alone, Lafluer didn't help himself either with going for 2 too early and the field goal on 4th and goal.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Yahoo reporting some Tom Brady contract incentives:

He got 500k for making the playoffs
He got 250k for beating the Skins.
He just got 500k for making it to the SB.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
tom terrific.

discount double check guy should change his name to rug, cuz he regularly gets beaten.
i recently learned of an interesting brady life hack, highly besmirched by many health/doctor/supergenius monkeys. it seems mr brady believes, and practices a 'trick' to prevent/reduce sun burn. his routine, after a long exposure, is to drink extra water. he swears by this while many 'experts' swear at him for this. so if sunburn is just inflammation (fire in the body), and mr brady offers extra water as a possible preventative therapy.... i know, shocking right? the man understands more aboot keeping his machine in good working order, with simple and commonsensical thinking, than a stadium full of nutritionists. he never even got caught up in big weights training. better living thru wisdom.
as a kali kid, he first goes to the cold and snow of michigan, learns the game played in that weather, then goes to sideways ice blowing, sometimes hurricanes, always a blizzard or two, crazy hot early fall new england, and ruins the record for winning. mebbe forever. then, a bit long in the tooth, he does what many new englanders often do. he retires to florida. to try and win more super bowls. smart dude. great team leader.
tampa hits hard on defense. noice. makes the other team tired and a bit nervous aboot getting blown up. always did, always does.
Grrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooonnnnnnnnnkkkkkk! JPP!

tom terrific. nuff said.

Reaction Score
Lifelong Pats fan here.
However, lost all respect for Brady when he took $1 million in Pandemic relief (forgot the name of the program), then was seen buying very expensive boat. Also, he doesn't honor our nation during playing of the anthem. Saw this during today's game.
He also made not so nice comments about New England.
For a very wealthy guy, he shouldn't have even asked for much less taken the government money.
To each his own but those are my reasons for not liking Tom anymore.
Still, I am rooting against the Chiefs and therefore for the Bucs in Super Bowl. Im just not too happy about it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom