OT: - Hats off to Tom Brady | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Hats off to Tom Brady

Reaction Score
What the hell was he doing that game? End of the first half he calls a timeout, Bucs only have time for 1 pass because they are out of timeouts, all you have to do is defend the endzone and the sideline. He then goes for a two point conversion in the third quarter, why any coach does this when it's not late in the game makes zero sense to me and then he wusses out at the end of the game.

Packers D backs couldn't stay in front of anyone in the first half and Rodgers was on his back again. Rodgers one interception is on a clear pass interference where the guy jumps the route by grabbing the receiver's jersey to get inside. To start the second half Jones fumbles and sets up an easy TD for Bucs. I'm sure Rodgers thought his team letting him down was all over once McCarthy finally got fired but they did it again...

I just feel sorry for Rodgers, this will somehow make Brady's legacy even greater and hurt Rodgers legacy which doesn't seem fair at all.
I would like to answer this question, but I have no idea

Reaction Score
Brady is GOAT.

Today was an entire team effort. That Miller TD and the fumble leading to last Buc TD were Packer FAILS.
The dropped pick on the lollipop before the Miller TD was something else. He had 3 but should have had 6 pics

BParkDog

I will see number 5.
Reaction Score
Brady is the greatest clutch athlete in the history of sports, and has had the greatest career in the history of sports.

I think it's possible that he gains his alien longevity by drinking the copious tears of delusional haters like superjohn. Lol.

Best part of him winning is all the haters crying about this call and that call and this coach and that coach and this dropped INT and that one.

Must be tough being so overwrought with your own bias you can't appreciate watching the greatest athlete you'll likely ever see.

Reaction Score
Giants should be kicking themselves for not ponying up and paying him to stay. He has been good elsewhere since he left. Give him credit for his working on rehab after his not so smart injury.

What was really dumb as well was not building around him on the Dline after that last Super Bowl, as they didnt address the oline either. As Tuck and Osi were getting old. Maybe if Judge can build a winner we sign him to a 1 year deal one day.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Brady is the greatest clutch athlete in the history of sports, and has had the greatest career in the history of sports.

I think it's possible that he gains his alien longevity by drinking the copious tears of delusional haters like superjohn. Lol.

Best part of him winning is all the haters crying about this call and that call and this coach and that coach and this dropped INT and that one.

Must be tough being so overwrought with your own bias you can't appreciate watching the greatest athlete you'll likely ever see.
Go back to your Covid freakout, you hump.

Reaction Score

Must be odd worshiping another adult, especially one who doesn't give a crap about you.

Reaction Score
Rodgers didnt get much help, but he did have the ball 3 times down 5 after the Brady pics, not going for it on 4th and goal was beyond dumb you have to take your chances at some point so you take them with Rodgers instead of your D and putting it in the refs hands( which was obvious holding btw).

Reaction Score
Giants should be kicking themselves for not ponying up and paying him to stay. He has been good elsewhere since he left. Give him credit for his working on rehab after his not so smart injury.
They traded him, he didn't leave during FA

Reaction Score
Gonna be great story lines Brady vs Mahomes or the Bills searching for their first Super Bowl, not having Brady in the way in the AFC East get to the Super Bowl and that guy is still in their way at age 43 at his home in Tampa.

Reaction Score
Giants fan here. Never liked Tom Brady, and this maybe crazy to say, but I think if he wins this Super Bowl with Tampa, that really cements his legacy as the G.O.A.T. Not that he had to prove anything more as it is, but the fact he could do that in Tampa without Belichick says a lot.
So if he loses the SB hes still the GOAT but less GOAT?

Reaction Score
What the hell was he doing that game? End of the first half he calls a timeout, Bucs only have time for 1 pass because they are out of timeouts, all you have to do is defend the endzone and the sideline. He then goes for a two point conversion in the third quarter, why any coach does this when it's not late in the game makes zero sense to me and then he wusses out at the end of the game.

Packers D backs couldn't stay in front of anyone in the first half and Rodgers was on his back again. Rodgers one interception is on a clear pass interference where the guy jumps the route by grabbing the receiver's jersey to get inside. To start the second half Jones fumbles and sets up an easy TD for Bucs. I'm sure Rodgers thought his team letting him down was all over once McCarthy finally got fired but they did it again...

I just feel sorry for Rodgers, this will somehow make Brady's legacy even greater and hurt Rodgers legacy which doesn't seem fair at all.
Screw Rodgers!

Reaction Score
You are right.

But, the would have been better off if he was still on the team.Then they should have kept him.
I checked it and you are right.

Still, it looks like they would have been better off keeping him.

Reaction Score
TB is obviously the best ever but he sucked today. 3 INTs and should have been 4. Passer rating around 73. Bucs defense really won that game with some very odd coaching decisions by GB. Huge swing on an obvious PI by the Bucs on Rodgers INT before the half and led to a Tampa score. Easily a 10 to 14 point swing. Super Bowl will be fun whether KC or Bills get in.

Reaction Score
You are right.

But, the would have been better off if he was still on the team.Then they should have kept him.

Yea maybe, hard to say though. Trade resulted in Bj Hill and about 25 mill in cap space so depends on how you want to look at where that cap money went.

Wouldn't be the first mistake the Giant's front office made.

Reaction Score
You are right.

Given the circumstances at that point he had to be traded and a full rebuild in place, not a half ass rebuild which Gettleman did. Like I said and I even said it after the Super Bowl in 2011 Giants needed to address the oline and pass rush which Reese never did. 2011 Osi and Tuck were non existent most of the year and hit the switch at the right time and Reese foolishly thought Giants were all set on the Dline. Bought himself an extra year with the 2016 retooling of the D.

BParkDog

I will see number 5.
Reaction Score
TB is obviously the best ever but he sucked today. 3 INTs and should have been 4.
Horse-shsssst. He had a great game.
Of the 3 interceptions, the middle one went off the receiver's hands.
The last one was a 3rd and 2 and GB got the ball on their own 24 yard line. Equivalent to a punt with a short return.
The first one, on 2nd down and 10, TB12 threw from his 38 and it was downed by GB at their own 32. It was a bomb to Evans. Big Whoop.

Read this and Weep SuperBaby and the rest of the haters:
TOM BRADY NOW HAS AS MANY NFC CHAMPIONSHIPS AS DOES AARON ROGERS. Lol!

Two takeaways for the haters:

1. Aaron Rogers is the most overrated QB in the history of the league. Guy just chokes. Not clutch. On paper, he's 100 times better than TB12. In real life, however, he's not fit to carry the man's bags. The epitome of not getting it done when it matters.

2. Brady went to a new team, which hadn't been to the playoffs in 14 years and hadn't won for a few years before that. He left a team that had set the record for consequtive playoff appearances at 11. ELEVEN!!

What happens? New team goes to SB and old team misses playoffs.

Greatest athlete of all time in any sport.

Reaction Score
Horse-shsssst. He had a great game.
The last one was a 3rd and 2 and GB got the ball on their own 24 yard line. Equivalent to a punt with a short return.
The first one, on 2nd down and 10, TB12 threw from his 38 and it was downed by GB at their own 32. It was a bomb to Evans. Big Whoop.

1. Aaron Rogers is the most overrated QB in the history of the league. Guy just chokes. Not clutch. On paper, he's 100 times better than TB12. In real life, however, he's not fit to carry the man's bags. The epitome of not getting it done when it matters.

2. Brady went to a new team, which hadn't been to the playoffs in 14 years and hadn't won for a few years before that. He left a team that had set the record for consequtive playoff appearances at 11. ELEVEN!!

You posted in another thread you lost all interest in pro sports 24 months ago. Seems like a lie. Did you say it just to sound cool and have another excuse to insert COVID into a discussion?

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Brady is great but these are terrible takes.

BParkDog

I will see number 5.
Reaction Score
You posted in another thread you lost all interest in pro sports 24 months ago. Seems like a lie. Did you say it just to sound cool and have another excuse to insert COVID into a discussion?
Losing interest in pro sports would make me sound cool? Wut? Why would it?
Need an excuse for a Covid post? Lol, no excuse needed!

HeGotGame - you wrote that I wrote that "I lost all interest." boy! I said I "lost interest . . . over the last 24 months." What are you, a lawyer? Lol.

My remaining interest is in the careers of some of the all-time greats that I have followed. I watch LeBron, greatest BBall player of all time and 2nd greatest athlete and career behind TB12, and, I think, the guy with the most athletic ability we have ever seen. Pretty sure LeBron could have played any major sport, including tennis and golf, and competed for the best ever. I'm following Curry's stats this year. Not much else. I'll watch the SB highlights. Just prefer to put my time into other things - getting too old to sit on a couch for 3 hours watching sports, except UConn.

Thank you for your interest in my posts! Hit me up with a DM if I can help with anything.

Reaction Score
Losing interest in pro sports would make me sound cool? Wut? Why would it?
Need an excuse for a Covid post? Lol, no excuse needed!

HeGotGame - you wrote that I wrote that "I lost all interest." boy! I said I "lost interest . . . over the last 24 months." What are you, a lawyer? Lol.

My remaining interest is in the careers of some of the all-time greats that I have followed. I watch LeBron, greatest BBall player of all time and 2nd greatest athlete and career behind TB12, and, I think, the guy with the most athletic ability we have ever seen. Pretty sure LeBron could have played any major sport, including tennis and golf, and competed for the best ever. I'm following Curry's stats this year. Not much else. I'll watch the SB highlights. Just prefer to put my time into other things - getting too old to sit on a couch for 3 hours watching sports, except UConn.

Thank you for your interest in my posts! Hit me up with a DM if I can help with anything.
Wow. You are a thread killer.

Reaction Score
The Green Bay coach is going to be grilled for choosing field goal down the stretch. Really surprised they didn't go for it on fourth there. You've got Aaron Rodgers!
I thought he had room to get to the endzone, Rodgers,at the end I’d rather lose with the ball in his hands than in TB’s.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom