Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 53 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
What happened: 8 major college coaches in to see Hami and Bamba

What the headline is: Cal and UK commit Green in to see Hami and Bamba.

And then people wonder why Cal has the balls to say stuff like "If I want a kid I'll get him", because he has the media doing the work for him half the time.

Reaction Score

And then people wonder why Cal has the balls to say stuff like "If I want a kid I'll get him", because he has the media doing the work for him half the time.

"WWW in to see Hami" - then it's over!;)

Reaction Score
Never understood that one - he and MAL would've made for a heck of a potential backcourt combo.

I don't follow the ins and outs of recruiting closely enough to be a critic, but I sure hope Ollie and co. know what they're doing with this one.

Can someone tell me the reason why mal gets all this praise here......i've seen him play 3 times, today and twice last year and haven't been impressed by anything other than his composure.....he made a couple of passes in garbage time but did next to nothing but sit out on the perimeter and pass it around on the outside....he got beat a few times on d....thought last year's championship game against bruce brown and company was an anomaly but rethinking it after today

Reaction Score
Can someone tell me the reason why mal gets all this praise here.i've seen him play 3 times, today and twice last year and haven't been impressed by anything other than his composure.....he made a couple of passes in garbage time but did next to nothing but sit out on the perimeter and pass it around on the outside....he got beat a few times on d....thought last year's championship game against bruce brown and company was an anomaly but rethinking it after today

He's played hundreds of games and based on the fact most have him in the Top 40 players I can only think you saw 3 of his worst games.

Reaction Score

Well FWIW Zagoria seems to write an article every time UK does anything or Calipari sneezes or takes a dump. For some reason he's infatuated with UK and Calipari. Maybe he gets more hits to his blog site when he's writing about UK.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

Then Cal should run for president as a Democrat

Reaction Score
My guess: Ollie knows that getting diallo could help put us back on the national conversation. So to To lose out on a high level recruit in our back yard would be a blow to this programs reputation in the eyes of recruits. Especially since things are tough right now and we NEED to stay recruiting at a high level.

Our NBA presence is diminishing. No young people Know about ray, rip, Caron, Rudy... we have Andre Drummond and kemba--two great ambassadors for the program. But we haven't put someone of not in the league in 4 years now. That won't let you keep up with the big boys.

We can't afford to back out on a pretty good big, but we are fairly deep at the guard positions, and very good at recruiting high level guards. So yes, I think it would be okay to back out on a Beatty. IMHO 6'2-4' athletic shooting guards are a dime a dozen, but don't often pan out when they get to college when they can't bulldoze into the paint (think Rodney).

Your national reputation isnt hurting. As I said before, the only thing hurting you is the conference. Uconn is still considered an elite school for bball though and dont see that changing anytime soon.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
He had no interest . father wanted more.
When you had Pitt and are now going to a school that had Sir Charles and still couldn't win, you don't have 'more.'

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
David Duke is in the the class of '18 and getting high-major offers. Strange times.

I thought I remembered seeing that too.

Is it possible they play together?

Reaction Score
You are not getting the "more" i am talking about.
Barely anyone here does. It isn't you, it is them. They don't want to believe it. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.....

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Barely anyone here does. It isn't you, it is them. They don't want to believe it. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.....

Tell me more about how every single recruit UConn offers would be coming here if other schools didn't bribe them. That's a fun one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom