Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 81 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It is just me, or is this Purvis trying to dribble through D's as well as every wide open layup he has? Maybe Hami will enroll and just dunk the ball for 2 points...then Purvis can learn and do the same.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
UConn b-ball has become a soap opera, give me the days of the JC f-bombs flying every 20 seconds.....
Give me the days when we didn't start the season 5-6....hell, better yet, the days when we didn't lose five games all season.

Reaction Score
I like chip miller but he is just reporting old news there. meyer has been steadfast in hd to uconn for spring since he initially broke the news.

Reaction Score
I bet he goes to AZ, the weather alone will probably sway him, since he will only be there until may.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
What's everyone feel? Commitment shortly or coal in our stockings? The Espinosa guy worries me with his constant reminders of more visits coming. My gut says Hamis pulling the trigger for us. Too much smoke the last 48 hours and last 2 years to dump Ollie's loyalty & efforts. I'm guessing he sees Hami almost as much as his own son.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Why couldn't a horde member ask KO, "Hey, KO...why you so bubbly?" yesterday.

If he said, "I can't say right now." then all would be cool right now.

Reaction Score
If you want a conspiracy theory how about if he putting off enrolling until after his trip home was paid for by UConn. The school is allowed to pay for transportation home from an official visit. If he enrolls on the spot, it is no long a visit and he is a member of the team. Paying for a players trip home for Christmas would be an NCAA violation I believe.

Reaction Score
If you want a conspiracy theory how about if he putting off enrolling until after his trip home was paid for by UConn. The school is allowed to pay for transportation home from an official visit. If he enrolls on the spot, it is no long a visit and he is a member of the team. Paying for a players trip home for Christmas would be an NCAA violation I believe.
He's from New York .

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
don't know who this person is but they felt the need to reply to my tweet with this...

Remember what Squid said? If he wants your recruit, say goodbye to him. Let's hope he doesn't want him.

Reaction Score
UK next games are 12/29 @ Ole miss and home 1/3 and 1/7

Arizona are 12/30 @cal, 1/1 @stanford and home 1/5, 1/9, 1/12

He really only has a week to make a decision. He might only have time to make 1 more visit if he plans on playing this semester.

What's everyone feel? Commitment shortly or coal in our stockings? The Espinosa guy worries me with his constant reminders of more visits coming. My gut says Hamis pulling the trigger for us. Too much smoke the last 48 hours and last 2 years to dump Ollie's loyalty & efforts. I'm guessing he sees Hami almost as much as his own son.

Hamidou Diallo to Take Officials to Kentucky, Arizona | Zagsblog

Reaction Score
lonestar or old milwaukee, nothing snooty...
Couldn't find either so snooty it was....True Detective Season 1 might be the finest 8 hours in TV history....other than the 4 UConn title games ofcourse, can't ever top those 8 hours!

If anyone hasn't seen True Detective 1 and you have 8 hours to spare over the next 10 days & HBO (30 day free trial on Amazon might be an option) watch it. I saw it 2 years ago and on the 2nd viewing got even better....anyway, McConaughey & Harrelson are simply amazing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds