Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If he walks out on the floor today in a UConn jersey

giphy.gif

This is the bare minimum of what I would do

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I can't stress this enough to all of you posters saying if he's only here for the Spring, you don't want him. Reality check: We NEED him this Spring and he NEEDS us. We are short players and with him we make the NCAA tourney. For his side, it helps his draft stock to step in and turn our season around. We all knew he was a one and done anyway. We need him this season much more than next. Win-win for both sides. I normally don't like one and dones, but this is a definite exception.

I don't know if he's good enough to get us to the Tourny, but I do know that without him, we won't make it.

Reaction Score
Christmas comes early as Kentucky lands 5-star Jarred Vanderbilt

I wonder if this helps us with Hami?

Reaction Score
Christmas comes early as Kentucky lands 5-star Jarred Vanderbilt

I wonder if this helps us with Hami?
KY now has 4 *5 star commits for 2017....no SG commit though but that's a lot of guys who want to showcase and be 1 and done.

Not sure what else Diallo needs to learn about UConn with all the exposure he's had to the program....if he doesn't commit today obviously don't like our chances....but what do I know, others seem to think he's coming.

Reaction Score
KY now has 4 *5 star commits for 2017....no SG commit though but that's a lot of guys who want to showcase and be 1 and done.

Not sure what else Diallo needs to learn about UConn with all the exposure he's had to the program....if he doesn't commit today obviously don't like our chances....but what do I know, others seem to think he's coming.

Not that UK wouldn't accept diallo with open arms but I think cal is going to target a shooter for SG rather than diallo now

C

Chief00

F all that, sign up now so I can see the news on my cell phone before the Auburn game and get good and drunk in celebration of that, regardless of how we do in the game
Agree - if you think you are getting clean facts from Cal - I don't agree - either a promise wink/wink of a sneaker deal in a year, hookers (unless UL has put that off limits for now), etc

Reaction Score
Just saw HD in downtown Htfd. So he's definitely not suiting up. :)

Reaction Score
Don't really get that zags article with the givony insight. Doesn't add up with what recruiting gurus were saying , pretty weird to drop a player from your mock drafts because you heard he wasn't playing hard...

Reaction Score
Not that UK wouldn't accept diallo with open arms but I think cal is going to target a shooter for SG rather than diallo now

Well they did already sign another top 50 recruit who is a SG.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score

It is not what he needs to learn about U Conn. It is what he feels he doesn't know about KY.

H

huskymagic

I agree why does Hami look bored out of his mind at the game literally showing no emotion. After all this wine and dining of him, he needs to be upfront with us. We need him badly now even for half a season.

Reaction Score
It is not what he needs to learn about U Conn. It is what he feels he doesn't know about KY.
Then he should have taken KY official visit first, what was the point of these 2 days at UConn when he's been here multiple times.

Reaction Score
Then he should have taken KY official visit first, what was the point of these 2 days at UConn when he's been here multiple times.
I don't know the specifics but I think there's some things that you're allowed to do on official visit that aren't allowed on unofficial visits

Reaction Score
If he comes to UConn his scoring ability will evaporate. Or it never was much to begin with. It's tough to determine from all these jock-sniffers who choose to believe the hype.

Reaction Score
I don't know the specifics but I think there's some things that you're allowed to do on official visit that aren't allowed on unofficial visits
We can pay his expenses on an official visit, don't think much more to it than that unless I'm mistaken....so he got some free meals and a night in Hartford....no way Cal can compete with that!

As far as Diallo saving this season....only thing he can help with now is the AAC tourney, at-large is basically impossible now with Auburn loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom