Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 80 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
If he comes to UConn his scoring ability will evaporate. Or it never was much to begin with. It's tough to determine from all these jock-sniffers who choose to believe the hype.

Very rational take.

H

huskymagic

He doesn't owe you crap, bro.

Thanks bro didn't know that! He owes Kevin Ollie and the university to be upfront right now and stop this cat and mouse game. He has been to the University numerous times, has been to XL Center and Gampel and we have watched him more than any other coach or program out there. He has made a name for himself, has drawn all national attention towards himself, and is well known. He knows that playing time is abundantly available for him and we are ok with him coming for only half a season. His best friend is here and he would play locally being close to his friends, family, and support system in one of college basketball's elite programs.

WE NEED YOU HAMI LET'S GO!!!

Reaction Score
Very rational take.
It is after watching the UConn freshmen melt in the Auburn game today. Jackson's shooting was pathetic. Durham was lost. Vital was energetic, but was lucky to draw iron on most of his shots. And aren't they part of one of the best recruiting classes? Says who??

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
It is after watching the UConn freshmen melt in the Auburn game today. Jackson's shooting was pathetic. Durham was lost. Vital was energetic, but was lucky to draw iron on most of his shots.

The three players on Auburn who did the most damage are freshmen.

But go ahead, tie VJ/JD/CV's performance to Diallo'a, even though they have nothing to do with each other. It must be nice living in la-la land.

Reaction Score
He certainly isn't your every day "official visit type recruit" now is he. He's seen more games in person than most season ticket holders already so it's not like it's his first rodeo hence the reason he may not look overly excited.

H

huskymagic

He certainly isn't your every day "official visit type recruit" now is he. He's seen more games in person than most season ticket holders already so it's not like it's his first rodeo hence the reason he may not look overly excited.

Which is why I said that he needs to be upfront with Kevin Ollie(who knows maybe he has) and stop this cat and mouse game already with us. KO has literally pulled all the stops for him and hopefully he is not just teasing us with all these visits. He already knows more about UCONN than any analyst on ESPN there is not much he doesnt know about the program already.

Reaction Score
What is Diallo waiting for?
If you intend to play this year then make your decision already, time is quickly going away.

If you are not intending to playing in 2nd semester, then stop the recruiting already.

This constant thirst for attention is just too much already.

Reaction Score
The high-strung posters in this thread are hilarious.
I admit that my post is probably funny and ive been watching this thread way too much.

In a bad mood due to this loss.

Seems season is quickly going away.

Reaction Score
I admit that my post is probably funny and ive been watching this thread way too much.

In a bad mood due to this loss.

Seems season is quickly going away.
Season starts Wednesday against Houston.

Reaction Score

Not great

UK next games are 12/29 @ Ole miss and home 1/3 and 1/7

Arizona are 12/30 @cal, 1/1 @stanford and home 1/5, 1/9, 1/12

He really only has a week to make a decision. He might only have time to make 1 more visit if he plans on playing this semester.

Reaction Score
UK next games are 12/29 @ Ole miss and home 1/3 and 1/7

Arizona are 12/30 @cal, 1/1 @stanford and home 1/5, 1/9, 1/12

He really only has a week to make a decision. He might only have time to make 1 more visit if he plans on playing this semester.

Why is this? He's not playing for UK this year. But he can enroll at Arizona any time before the start of the semester. UK is only for next year, not this year.

Reaction Score
shocked he is actually taking other visits. I mean, kentucky doesn't have any schollys right? so this is for next year?

Reaction Score
He would be taking minutes away from players whom we really need to develop for next season, not sure if I like this.

Reaction Score

My head is spinning.....maybe the Fat Tire....is Diallo visiting KY & AZ or enrolling at UConn or both? UConn b-ball has become a soap opera, give me the days of the JC f-bombs flying every 20 seconds....was hoping for a KO tirrade on Brimah's phantom 4th foul but alas not to be.

Back to more Fat Tire and True Detective Season 1.....awesome combo....will check back on the soap opera later for any new developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom