Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 38 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
It was anything ground breaking. He said what he's pretty much been saying. Hami is UCONN bound sooner rather than later
Thank you for ending that nonsense.

Unfortunately, your post just caused Rivals' parent company's stock to drop 50% and hundreds, no thousands are being laid off as we speak. The economic toll of your leak will likely be felt globally as you just seriously degraded the integrity of a pay site's members-only section, RIP.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
@BUHusky10 I understand your angst. But out of all the "insiders" that are connected to UConn-basketball forums, Oz has been right more times than not and has been consistent for a while. Take that with a grain of salt.
I trust Oz as one of the more connected people who disseminates UConn related info online, but some people here hold his word to a laughable standard. I get that he's confident about a kid, but in what universe is a kid who is still 2-3 years away from graduating, let alone committing to a school, ever a "lock" for anywhere. That type of confidence lacks basic logic. When Oz was saying "he's ours" a year or two ago, Diallo hadn't even received most of his offers yet, let alone other majors at UConn's level. To say he's ours without considering the fluidity of the situation so far in advance is foolish to me, whether he ends up being right or not.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I trust Oz as one of the more connected people who disseminates UConn related info online, but some people here hold him to a laughable standard.
Count me as one. I laugh at him, you and everyone. :)

Reaction Score
I trust Oz as one of the more connected people who disseminates UConn related info online, but some people here hold his word to a laughable standard. I get that he's confident about a kid, but in what universe is a kid who is still 2-3 years away from graduating, let alone committing to a school, ever a "lock" for anywhere. That type of confidence lacks basic logic. When Oz was saying "he's ours" a year or two ago, Diallo hadn't even received most of his offers yet, let alone other majors at UConn's level. To say he's ours without considering the fluidity of the situation so far in advance is foolish to me, whether he ends up being right or not.
He's by far the most connected poster. Think Hamidou has given some sort of silent verbal a while ago.

Reaction Score
I actually agree with everything you're saying, but you seem a little too angry about this, lol.

Reaction Score
He's by far the most connected poster. Think Hamidou has given some sort of silent verbal a while ago.

Definitely. Saw him talk to Alterique, KO, and Hamidou on the court before I chatted with him.

Reaction Score

Eh, I think you're arguing semantics. Whatever the preponderance of evidence is for declaring with confidence that a recruit is headed to a particular destination (obviously you can never be 100% sure), Oz thinks Hami passed it a while ago. Nothing is ever written in stone, which is why people continually freaked out about Drummond even though there was never any indication that he was going anywhere but UConn. As @superjohn said, it's probably as simple as Hami having given a silent verbal or something close to it, hence why everybody within the program acts like he's already on the team.

Reaction Score
Don't know JimOllie and can't verify whether he met with Oz (but I take him for his word). I can confirm that I saw Oz on the court after the festivities ended and did see him talk to hami briefly. Looked like Oz and hami have known each other for a while (or know each other well) from the way they interacted. It confirmed to me that Oz is the most plugged in "source" we have to the program and I am glad he shares some nuggets with us on the other board every once in a while. Obviously only Hami truly knows where he wants to go and he may not even know now and may change his mind but the fact that Oz has been very confident for a long time now is a VERY VERY good sign. Also For what it's worth Oz himself is a big dude pretty tall and built... IMO The legend of Oz grows.

Reaction Score
Don't know JimOllie and can't verify whether he met with Oz (but I take him for his word). I can confirm that I saw Oz on the court after the festivities ended and did see him talk to hami briefly. Looked like Oz and hami have known each other for a while (or know each other well) from the way they interacted. It confirmed to me that Oz is the most plugged in "source" we have to the program and I am glad he shares some nuggets with us on the other board every once in a while. Obviously only Hami truly knows where he wants to go and he may not even know now and may change his mind but the fact that Oz has been very confident for a long time now is a VERY VERY good sign. Also For what it's worth Oz himself is a big dude pretty tall and built... IMO The legend of Oz grows.
He's good friends with Ollie and knows all the players well.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
I have no idea what this means.
It means your fingers are itching to repeatedly bring up nonsense from a month ago because you're natural inclination as a poster on this board is to be a or a bully by default, effectively contributing to the derailment of threads like above. I was trying to be nice.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Until he's signed, I won't feel confident. Cash in envelopes has a way of changing kids' minds for some strange reason.

Reaction Score
It means your fingers are itching to repeatedly bring up nonsense from a month ago because you're natural inclination as a poster on this board is to be a or a bully by default, effectively contributing to the derailment of threads like above. I was trying to be nice.
He believes we're not getting Hami because players said we aren't. Why wouldn't he bring that up?

Reaction Score
This...1000%.

Reaction Score
LOL, definitely not angry, more annoyed and rolling my eyes at what I'm reading over the last page of this thread as if it was about classified files leaked by the CIA.

Hami-leaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020