Grayson Allen | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Grayson Allen

Reaction Score
Hmmm I wonder if he wore a different uniform and his name was Black (pun). . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I really think he has emotional disturbance. This is getting weird. Will K do anything? No except make excuses. Will the ACC do anything? If Louisville is still allowed to have an athletic program and employ two of the most despicable people in major athletics then probably no.

Reaction Score
Cdw1Ps4UsAAhbcd.0.0.jpg
My brother ran into Ted the other day in Houston airport. When he took his cowboy boots off at security he was wearing white socks to go with his black suit.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score

Sheltering and protecting the spoiled kid so that he doesn't have to answer for his behavior -- and we wonder why he acts the way he is? Duke enabling him to be who he is.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
This POS punk looks like one of those SOBs in high school who you want to punch out but always seems to be Mr Popular
I don't understand why someone hasn't punched his lights out yet
Let him try that IF he makes it to the league

Reaction Score

That's how a spoiled 6 year old acts in the mall with their parents -- not a college basketball player on a national stage. Pathetic.

I'd love to see coach Calhoun's reaction to a player on his bench pulling that crap.

Reaction Score
I'd love to see coach Calhoun's reaction to a player on his bench pulling that crap.
JC, even in his 74th year of age, could walk up to Grayson Allen and slap him around at will.

What he would do is nip it in the bud and not let it span the course of two seasons with little action taken, like Coach K has. Colossal failure there. And it's far from his first player who has pulled crap like Allen has; however, I'm not sure any have had a meltdown quite like that one tonight.

Reaction Score
I'm pretty stoned and realize this post would fail most Journalism 101 classes. But, I've got toaster strudel cooking and it's taking the lion's share of my attention not to burn those f^ers right now. I already burnt the crap out of 11 Trader Joe's taquitos.

Reaction Score
What a POS. He tries to turn yet another childish move into a tantrum like he's gettting screwed - hilarious. What a little baby this guy is - let's see what K is made of now this is his big chance to put doing the right thing ahead of Duke basketball.

Reaction Score
What a POS. He tries to turn yet another childish move into a tantrum like he's gettting screwed - hilarious. What a little baby this guy is - let's see what K is made of now this is his big chance to put doing the right thing ahead of Duke basketball.

Reads Ks postgame comments. Sickening...

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
People need to stop expecting K to do something about this. It's no longer just a coincidence or chance. When your players consistently play like this, flop, and cry to the refs while you tear into them for every single whistle they blow it becomes more of a culture you propagate more than anything. He's had a long history of Grayson Allen's under his tutelage.

Reaction Score
Honestly, I feel bad for the kid. He clearly has some real emotional problems and I would have hoped - for his sake - that he'd have had enough time to get them under control by now. Maybe they're not even emotional problems, I don't know. It's clearly a reflex, much like I think Draymond kicking people in the crotch is a reflex. I don't even know what you do about it because you wonder if any disciplinary action - if his reputation being completely sullied didn't do it - is going to be enough.

Guy that comes off looking bad is K. This is the third strike, and he basically told the media to off and that he'd handle it the way he likes. Then he mumbled something incoherent about him being a good kid and 'selfless.'

Can you imagine if any other coach - say Cal or Pitino or Calhoun back when he was coaching - was that apathetic? I mean Christ, dude returned in the same game and played 21 minutes. They'd be getting grilled about two trips ago.

Reaction Score
ESPN halftime show for UK/Ville is straight up KILLING this punk.

So much new respect for Jay Williams who completely tore him a new one. Even insinuating he wasn't worthy of repping Dook. "That's showing who your character is and that's unfortunate".

Someone else called him a "petulant toddler".

And Jay Williams says he's surprised no one's taken a swing at this Clearasil deficient puke.

I'm pretty stoned and realize this post would fail most Journalism 101 classes. But, I've got toaster strudel cooking and it's taking the lion's share of my attention not to burn those f^ers right now. I already burnt the crap out of 11 Trader Joe's taquitos.

You burned 11 Trader Joe's taquitos? What are you, some kind of sociopath?
You're such an entitled pr^*k, I can't believe they let you anywhere near a toaster strudel!

Reaction Score
Yes! CBB needs a Duke villain! Seriously love this move if only for reactions like we're seeing here and all around the country because every team thinks they're Duke's rival. Makes basketball more interesting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom