Grad Transfers and Marijuana Use | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Grad Transfers and Marijuana Use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

From what's written in the article we shouldn't go anywhere near Clarke. Plus, Outlaw tested clean when he returned from the team's tournament appearance and the possession charge seems to have come from a police search while Outlaw was away. Clarke was home though but apparently failed to tell the police he was the only one home the day before when the officer noticed the smell of burnt marijuana coming from the apartment.

"Clarke has been charged with a Class 1 misdemeanor for a second or subsequent offense for alleged marijuana possession."

Reaction Score
It's crazy, such a waste of time and money for everyone

Read some of the latest scholarly studies on what it does to young, developing, minds. "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" was very prescient with the Spicoli character. This push to legalize is just a money grab by the states who want to tax it.

Reaction Score
From what's written in the article we shouldn't go anywhere near Clarke. Plus, Outlaw tested clean when he returned from the team's tournament appearance and the possession charge seems to have come from a police search while Outlaw was away. Clarke was home though but apparently failed to tell the police he was the only one home the day before when the officer noticed the smell of burnt marijuana coming from the apartment.

"Clarke has been charged with a Class 1 misdemeanor for a second or subsequent offense for alleged marijuana possession."

Scary scary weed! Ruining the youth

Reaction Score

Clarke smokes weed?!?! Can't have him anywhere near our team and their young impressionable minds

Reaction Score
Marijuana is a lot more beneficial than it is harmful. Some really good research coming out of Spain and France in particular showing its effect on completely destroying cancer cells in Petri dishes. Also it is improving memory retention and brain function in rats with prior TBI and Alzheimer’s.

I am a doctorate level student and since I’ve been dosing daily, my test scores have increased and my stress levels have decreased. I’ve also been able to exercise with less pain now and more frequently.

Overall I’m a better person because of it. If it’s not for you that’s fine, but it does not deserve the criminal associations it receives, especially from the the older generations that view it as taboo within our society.

Reaction Score
Sorry if this was answered already I skipped to the end of the thread, but is this Clarke that we recruited heavy a few years ago then went to VTech before transferring/getting asked to leave?

Reaction Score
If Chris Clarke is healthy (that knee surgery 3 years back) and he only smoked pot but wants to come to UConn we should take him. He does so many things on the court both ends, he would be a great addition as a basketball player. Liked him when he almost came here and would like him for one year added to the roster.

Reaction Score
If Chris Clarke is healthy (that knee surgery 3 years back) and he only smoked pot but wants to come to UConn we should take him. He does so many things on the court both ends, he would be a great addition as a basketball player. Liked him when he almost came here and would like him for one year added to the roster.
I agree but only if we don’t get Diallo

Reaction Score
Didn’t we hold off on Clarke for HD or am I misremembering or maybe we wanted him to reclassify
I think it was Bruce Brown that we were holding off on for Diallo and he got tired of waiting.

Reaction Score
Marijuana is a lot more beneficial than it is harmful. Some really good research coming out of Spain and France in particular showing its effect on completely destroying cancer cells in Petri dishes. Also it is improving memory retention and brain function in rats with prior TBI and Alzheimer’s.

I am a doctorate level student and since I’ve been dosing daily, my test scores have increased and my stress levels have decreased. I’ve also been able to exercise with less pain now and more frequently.

Overall I’m a better person because of it. If it’s not for you that’s fine, but it does not deserve the criminal associations it receives, especially from the the older generations that view it as taboo within our society.

Not if you get high every day. Eventually it will scramble your noggin. Ample stoner examples out there. That's why they're trying to pack the positives into a little pill or oil. I'm not a research doctor, but i play one on tv.

Reaction Score
It was Bruce Brown as well that we pushed off for Diallo.

Clarke was when it was him, Derrick Jones and Tevin Mack. And we somehow got none
Brown was '16, Hami diallo was '17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog