GoT Season Seven | Page 36 | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

Reaction Score
One thing I was wondering (and google shows there’s fan theories about this) relates to Qyburn and Zombie Mountain. Seems that Qyburn was able to raise the Mountain from the dead, similar to white walkers. Could Qyburn have a secret to turn the white walkers to the Lannister’s advantage through his mad science?

Reaction Score
One thing I was wondering (and google shows there’s fan theories about this) relates to Qyburn and Zombie Mountain. Seems that Qyburn was able to raise the Mountain from the dead, similar to white walkers. Could Qyburn have a secret to turn the white walkers to the Lannister’s advantage through his mad science?
Yeah, but it took Qyburn from the trial by combat all the way through Cersie's walk of atonement to bring zombie mountain to life.... Night's King raised thousands at once by raising his hands up

Reaction Score
Yeah, but it took Qyburn from the trial by combat all the way through Cersie's walk of atonement to bring zombie mountain to life.... Night's King raised thousands at once by raising his hands up

how about if Qyburn reanimates a dead dragon killed by one of his arrows?

Ice dragon

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The only downside really is that Tormund says Jon is micro-peened, and we know that Dany was "broken in" by Khal Drogo, who I'm going to guess, is probably the opposite.

Astute observation. I concur this is problematic.

Reaction Score
Note the dark hair on Emilia. Not a spoiler. Magazine shoot. Rolling Stone I think.
Wonder how "Ygritte" feels about this photo-op, seeing as she & "Jon" are an item in the real world. Maybe she gets the writers to pencil her in as a member of the army of the dead & she & Dany get into a "bitch" fight.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Wonder how "Ygritte" feels about this photo-op, seeing as she & "Jon" are an item in the real world. Maybe she gets the writers to pencil her in as a member of the army of the dead & she & Dany get into a "bitch" fight.

Better Emilia than the other redhead I suppose. Cersie was in this same series of photos, it seemed they were all goofing around.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The only downside really is that Tormund says Jon is micro-peened, and we know that Dany was "broken in" by Khal Drogo, who I'm going to guess, is probably the opposite.

Khal was the stallion who mounts the world.

So um yeah

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Didn't Randall Tarly score the only win for the Targaryen's during Robert's Rebellion? Guess that doesn't count for much.

Reaction Score
Didn't Randall Tarly score the only win for the Targaryen's during Robert's Rebellion? Guess that doesn't count for much.

Dany doesn't feel the need to adhere to history remember.

Except when it comes to honoring decades (centuries?) old knee bending of course.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Dany doesn't feel the need to adhere to history remember.

Except when it comes to honoring decades (centuries?) old knee bending of course.

As long as it fits her narrative, she's good...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Apparently, in the books, she was 13 at the time. So, stop being pervs.

Gross. Glad I stopped book 1 half way through. Emilia is 30

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom