GoT Season Seven | Page 37 | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

Reaction Score
Khal was the stallion who mounts the world.

So um yeah

Nitpicking, but Drogo and Dany's son was going to fulfill the prophecy and be the stallion who mounts the world.

It would have been great if there was some way that could have been the nickname for a MLB player - "Smith has been in a bit of a slump this series. The pitch...There's a deep drive to left! The stallion who mounts the world has done it!"

Reaction Score
I know this probably won't be a major point, but I re-watched episode 4 and Jon tells the wrong story about the "cave drawings", or at least leaves out key details. The Children of the Forest initially created the White Walkers in order to fight men lol

Reaction Score
I know this probably won't be a major point, but I re-watched episode 4 and Jon tells the wrong story about the "cave drawings", or at least leaves out key details. The Children of the Forest initially created the White Walkers in order to fight men lol

Nobody knows that but Bran.

Reaction Score
Can anyone recommend a reliable site to stream it? I am heading on vacation tomorrow - to a rental which I am assuming will have no HBO - so I will otherwise have to wait a full week to watch it.

Reaction Score
Gross. Glad I stopped book 1 half way through. Emilia is 30
13 in Westoros is not the same as 13 here. They have more than 365 days in a year. I don't know how many but I think it varies somehow.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Can anyone recommend a reliable site to stream it? I am heading on vacation tomorrow - to a rental which I am assuming will have no HBO - so I will otherwise have to wait a full week to watch it.

HBO NOW or GO

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
watched it this morning.

holy moly.

I wouldnt stream it from a site. I torrented it this morning. Do you know how to secure torrent? If yes there are links out there to grab the file.

This one is great. Is in HD unlike the last one)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

If you have HBO, you should have HBOgo. Just get your name and password for the site and you can watch right away I think...

intlzncster

Reaction Score
watched it this morning.

holy moly.

I wouldnt stream it from a site. I torrented it this morning. Do you know how to secure torrent? If yes there are links out there to grab the file.

This one is great. Is in HD unlike the last one)

Is it subtitled in Spanish?

Also, why don't you just upload it on a private server for him to download directly. haha:cool:

intlzncster

Reaction Score
13 in Westoros is not the same as 13 here. They have more than 365 days in a year. I don't know how many but I think it varies somehow.

Shut up Goonie. GRR is a pedophile. He's getting nothing but #@$t from me cause of his slow @ss.

August_West

Reaction Score
Is it subtitled in Spanish?

Also, why don't you just upload it on a private server for him to download directly. haha:cool:

Define "private server" I use VPN's and sandboxes. Im not uplading this file on the clearweb and getting a cease and desist from HBO.

Im not your download monkey.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Define "private server" I use VPN's and sandboxes. Im not uplading this file on the clearweb and getting a cease and desist from HBO.

Haha. I figured a tech guy like yourself you'd have your own server, and could upload it there privately, provide the link to him via PM, then remove it. And I was being facetious anyway.

I'm all good on download capabilities, so it ain't me we're talking about.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score

I'm happy to wait until Sunday. I wish these hackers would stop with this stuff. Best if we all see it at once.

August_West

Reaction Score
I'm happy to wait until Sunday. I wish these hackers would stop with this stuff. Best if we all see it at once.

This wasnt a hack.

August_West

Reaction Score
Anyway I can be helpful to a point I guess.

/r/freefolk

from there you on your own.

August_West

Reaction Score
How is an unreleased episode up on a torrent? HBO certainly didn't authorize that.

Well they screwed up and their 3rd party partners in Spain and Scandanavia put it up OnDemand by accident 3 days early. So it was up legally for about an hour and of course someone captured it immediately. Then they realized the messed up and took it off.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Anyway I can be helpful to a point I guess.

/r/freefolk

from there you on your own.

Thanks for that. That sub is much better than the GOT one, that has something like a million people in it.

August_West

Reaction Score
I'm sure what you just said was brilliant, but I felt like Charlie Brown listening to a grown up in the cartoons.

I will break it down for you.

VPN = Virtual private Network - think of the internet as a Firehose and the Data that flows through that firehose is the water. That water is open for drinking from anyone attached to the firehouse. Think of a VPN as a Garden hose that fits inside that Firehose that carries its own water, but shielded from the data that flows through the firehose and people who can drink from the Firehose. Its a tunnel inside a tunnel. And unlike much of the data through the "firehose" which is visible to anyone who knows how to look at it, the "garden hose" is encrypted. In other words you need (in simple terms) a "superhero decoder ring" to read it.

Sandbox - A location to put files you want to test (or not be tracked on) that are NOT on your own computer. So if you are downloading "iffy" files you have a place to safely test them before moving them locally OR It also acts as storage space that is untraceable. There are a few different uses and definitions to "sandbox"

Clearweb - Simply is the internet, or the water inside the previously mentioned firehose. as opposed to the "Dark web" where traffic is encrypted and untraceable (in theory, in practice I think the FBI cracked Tor encryption but thats a lesson for a different time :)

Its not brilliant.

The thing is, that what Im saying is geek speak for people our age. And Im familiar with it all because its my profession, but its ubiquitous among the young even outside the industry. My 15 year old daughter knows how to setup and use VPN's and has for a while. most kids do. They dont want to be traceable and already take Internet security a lot more seriously than people over 40 do.

Bottom line BL?

To watch this game of thrones this morning. I hid my ass on the internet to make sure HBO didnt know I was watching their show. (they can tell who is watching streams or pirated stuff after a while, and track your IP address. Cease and Desist letters are not uncommon)

The irony? I went to all that trouble to hide, but then just admitted to doing it on a Clearweb, unprotected, search crawled Mediocre conference team sports message board. :)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom