GoT Season Seven | Page 53 | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

Reaction Score
Seriously people? Yes, the Zombies are "mindless", but the white walkers are not. The walkers direct the zombies, who are nothing more than a tool, a weapon. Now, why are the walkers heading the zombie army south?

The zombies are more mindless than the Unsullied? Do you even GoT, Augie?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
For no apparent reason I can see.

They are compelled to end all life it would seem. Perhaps we will get more on why. But there is intelligence at work behind the zombies. That's the point.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Question: When Cersei indicated she sent Euron back to get that band of paid mercenaries, is that the group Daario is in?

No. Daario was in the Second Sons. Cersie bought the Golden company.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Episode must have been very painful for West. What do you do when you realize the girl you are obsessed with is not just too hot for you, but also too smart for you?

She admitted herself that she recognized she was learning disabled.

Im doing just fine today. I have been telling you she is dumb for 7 years. Im vindicated.

She is a loser. Remember the whole Stark motto? Ned lived by it, Jon lived by it. "He who passes the sentence shall swing the sword" Well why did Arya have to do Sansas wet work ? She isnt a true honorable Stark or a true leader. They even made a point of mentioning "she passed the sentence" to remind us of Ned and Jon's ethos. She doesnt hold a candle.

If she cut Littlefinger herself after passing sentence I wouldve had crow to eat. But she didnt did she? More Sansa little girl failure.

And you try to hang that over ME? Holy lolz.

Reaction Score

Im doing just fine today. I have been telling you she is dumb for 7 years. Im vindicated.

She is a loser. Remember the whole Stark motto? Ned lived by it, Jon lived by it. "He who passes the sentence shall swing the sword" Well why did Arya have to do Sansas wet work ? She isnt a true honorable Stark or a true leader. They even made a point of mentioning "she passed the sentence" to remind us of Ned and Jon's ethos. She doesnt hold a candle.

If she cut Littlefinger herself after passing sentence I wouldve had crow to eat. But she didnt did she? More Sansa little girl failure.

Very good point, missed that one and it's obvious.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

I am celebrating my victory over @August_West . I have been arguing all season that Sansa, as much of an idiot as she is, is still much smarter than Jon Snow. I have been proven correct.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I am celebrating my victory over @August_West . I have been arguing all season that Sansa, as much of an idiot as she is, is still much smarter than Jon Snow. I have been proven correct.

Wrong.

One of them was dipping their wick in the most desirable woman in the world. The other failed living up to the stark leadership motto.

Jon wins.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Wrong.

One of them was dipping their wick in the most desirable woman in the world. The other failed living up to the stark leadership motto.

Jon wins.

Dany is an idiot, and is his aunt, so it is kind of gross.

Sansa took out one of the strongest players in the game. When Snow is not busy getting surrounded, he is costing his side dragons that can take down the Wall.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Sansa took out one of the strongest players in the game

Well lets look at that. I will grant she didnt get as played as usual, but how can you credit her alone when she had:

1) Bran who went back and pulled up every deceitful Littlefinger quote
2) Arya who became an expert at detecting Liars in her faceless men training

Bran and Arya walked her through Littlefingers deceptions. Without them she doesnt get there.

Her part to play as "lady of winterfell" was to pass AND execute the sentence.

She only succeeded on one of those two counts. Pathetic. Her father would be so ashamed.

Reaction Score
Well lets look at that. I will grant she didnt get as played as usual, but how can you credit her alone when she had:

Bran and Arya walked her through Littlefingers deceptions. Without them she doesnt get there.

She only succeeded on one of those two counts. Pathetic. Her father would be so ashamed.

is feeding Ramsey to his own dogs swinging the sword? Or did the dogs do the dirty work?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

If we are checking the Scoreboard, Jon has gotten surrounded in his last two battles, and lost a dragon. It wasn't like Jon got surrounded by accident either time, either. He walked right into both situations through gross stupidity, and actually had to be bailed out by Sansa the first time, which she was nice enough to rub in his face.

Dany is thinking between her legs, because any other ruler would have had Snow pummeled for his stupidity.

Snow is lucky Dany hasn't met Sansa yet, because Sansa is way hotter than Snow and she has all kind of daddy issues so I bet there isn't much Dany couldn't get Sansa to do in bed.

Reaction Score

Maybe. First clue that she knew what was up was when she sent Brienne to King's Landing after Littlefinger suggested that she could be used to thwart Arya. Possible she was playing him all along.

Reaction Score
They called it this because it was framed as Rhaegar kidnapping and effectively raping Lyanna. This story must have come from Robert and crew, and appears as though it might have been propagated on purpose. If it was Robert's 'public' reason for taking the crown, then yeah, the rebellion was was a lie.

Everything was done in secret. It's why Ned's father marched South to demand Lyanna's return and was roasted in flames among with Brandon Stark by Aegon.

Reaction Score
It doesn't matter and I guess it never did. Jon is your future ruler of whatever is left of Westeros, there never really was a game... Rhaegar and Lyanna did what they had to do to keep the lineage... the rest has just been killing time until he's clued in on the truth.

Bingo. The game was but the title of an episode.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Rhaegar and Lyanna are the ones that kept their marriage a secret, including from the Targaryan allies like Dorne and Highgarden. It wouldn't have made sense for Ned's father and brother to have gone to Kings Landing to have demanded satisfaction from the Mad King over Lyanna getting married, would it?

This just proves that Robert's Rebellion could have been avoided with a Dear John letter.

Their marriage for sure. But not their love affair. It's their love affair that angered and embarrassed Robert iirc.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom