GoT Season Seven | Page 55 | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Not a Lady Stark. Now you say Arya and be disingenuous.

Why not a Lady Stark? Show me where the motto "One who passes the sentence shall swing the sword" has the caveat "except for women". You can't.

You think little lady Mormont wont swing the sword on her own? Everyone who watches the show knows she absolutely would. Why can she, but not Sansa?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So what happens to Pipsqueak Arryn now that Littlefinger is dead? I hope they don't redeem his character. I would like to see Sansa manipulate her way onto that throne.

Just to rub it in August's face. She is officially the head of House Stark. Everyone knows that right? John is the Targaryean heir once his parentage comes out and Sansa the True Lady of Winterfell.

Well, technically Brandon should be.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Relating sneak previews illegally purloined does not a prediction make.

I didnt see ep 7 early. No one did.

Lets take a looksie:

And littlefinger gets his throat cut. And Cleganebowl. And Dany and Jon schtupping. And Jamie and Brienne doing their dance and Cersi agreeing to fight walkers in the most transparent lie yet only to think privately that she will let the walkers take care of all her enemies for her. maybe she goes down on the night king.

There I wrote ep 7 for you. No need to watch.

If GOT is anything this year it is eminently predictable.

Littlefinger gets cut [x]
Cleganebowl [ ]
Danny and Jon doing it dragon style [ x]
Jamie and Brienne [ x]
Cersei lying about helping after agreeing [x]

4 out of 5 right there

Reaction Score
You are missing the point of what was accomplished. the Starks presented a united front. As an all star team they have the king in the north, risen from the dead, who is also heir to the Iron throne. A superstar assassin. An all knowing and all seeing magical seer. And a hot redhead who is becoming a competent administrator.

The message with Bran there, and Arya carrying out the sentence wordlessly, is that they are one. It's team leadership, not Sansa in charge. They simply used the right tool for the job.

Remember the red comet in season one? No one knew what it portended because they forgot the Firebox Prophecy---

From ashes, amidst salt and tears, shall arise a Box Kissed By Fire to unite the Great Northern Pack.

#pooradub

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Why not a Lady Stark? Show me where the motto "One who passes the sentence shall swing the sword" has the caveat "except for women". You can't.

You think little lady Mormont wont swing the sword on her own? Everyone who watches the show knows she absolutely would. Why can she, but not Sansa?

Did she say, "I sentence you to die"? I didn't hear it. Arya simply knew the time had come and ended his blubbering. The beauty in that was that it was all pre-ordained. The three of them set the whole thing up. I was not the Lady of Winterfell sentencing him to die under her authority there, it was the Starks....killing a man who betrayed the Starks, together.

Reaction Score

Lets take a looksie:

Cleganebowl [ ]
Jamie and Brienne [ x]

4 out of 5 right there

So you predicted what everyone else predicted. Big deal. Were you the one who predicted an Undead Dragon? Didn't think so.

So what's gonna happen next season @John? You are good at this.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Did she say, "I sentence you to die"? I didn't hear it. Arya simply knew the time had come and ended his blubbering. The beauty in that was that it was all pre-ordained. The three of them set the whole thing up. I was not the Lady of Winterfell sentencing him to die under her authority there, it was the Starks....killing a man who betrayed the Starks, together.

Even after the scene Arya said to her "you passed the sentence"

Reaction Score

Lets take a looksie:

Cleganebowl [ ]
Jamie and Brienne [ x]

4 out of 5 right there

you get partial credit for Cleganebowl - Hound told MTN that can of whoopazz is about to be opened.

Reaction Score
you get partial credit for Cleganebowl - Hound told MTN that can of whoopazz is about to be opened.

Come on. Clegan Bowl has been predicted by everyone and their mother. Even citrusdog has gotten that one right. Only Adub is foolish enough to change the prediction now.

#GradeInflation

Reaction Score

Ladies don't have swords. Only Arya and Brienne. Don't indulge this ploy. It smacks of sore loserdom.

Reaction Score
Arya is going to kill the mountain

That could happen, that might be why we saw the fight with Arya and Brienne. We know that Arya is deadly and can fight against larger opponents. Arya might then kill Cersei next.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Come on. Clegan Bowl has been predicted by everyone and their mother. Even citrusdog has gotten that one right. Only Adub is foolish enough to change the prediction now.

#GradeInflation

Wow you are really flailing today. I really hit a mark with Sansas failure to be a stark didnt I?

I didnt give myself credit for Cleganebowl. I left that check box empty, so the record of you being a liar 3 posts later is on display for everyone to see. Totally unhinged.

Reaction Score
Wow you are really flailing today. I really hit a mark with Sansas failure to be a stark didnt I?

I didnt give myself credit for Cleganebowl. I left that check box empty, so the record of you being a liar 3 posts later is on display for everyone to see. Totally unhinged.

Loser.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I love seeing Augie's Sansa hatefest. Never gonna stop moving the goalposts cause you got an axe to grind against her. ;)

How are goalposts moved.

I commented that she wasnt as lost as normal.

But Bran and Arya helped her through and then I commented on two facts from the show.

1) Sansa admitted she is dimwitted.
2) Sansa passed a sentence but didnt swing the Sword which is antithetical to the Stark ways.

Are any of those items untrue? Were they not on the show and highlighted last night?

Do we even watch the same show or are people hatred of Adub so all encompassing they will defend this crazy girl from anything just to think they are getting under my skin?

I watched the show. Everything I have said in this thread actually happened.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
How are goalposts moved.

I commented that she wasnt as lost as normal.

But Bran and Arya helped her through and then I commented on two facts from the show.

1) Sansa admitted she is dimwitted.
2) Sansa passed a sentence but didnt swing the Sword which is antithetical to the Stark ways.

Are any of those items untrue? Were they not on the show and highlighted last night?

Do we even watch the same show or are people hatred of Adub so all encompassing they will defend this crazy girl from anything just to think they are getting under my skin?

I watched the show. Everything I have said in this thread actually happened.
It's ok to admit she's no longer the dumb 13 year old from season 1. We've all been there. ;)

Reaction Score
Not sure I get this. I don't think Dany and Tyrion will oppose Jon, if anything, his parentage will cement the alliance between Stark and Targaryen. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it caused other houses to swing to support him.

Jamie is bringing news of Cersei's treachery, so they know what's coming from the south. Now we've all forgotten Dorne since the Sand Snakes were killed/captured, but they traditionally support Targaryens, right? Jon's claim to the throne is quite strong at this point, add his righteous reputation, and who left will fail to support him? I suspect that even Dany will realize he's the best king, because he doesn't want to be.

Tyrion has a thing for Dani. Dani is determined to sit on the Iron Throne. I don't think she intends to be Queen Sidekick. I am not saying she doesn't come round in the end, but she has said repeatedly....SHE will sit on the Iron Throne. Jon has a better direct claim than she does, in royal hierarchy that is a problem. In fact, due to his existence, she has no claim at all.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Why would I when in Season 7 the character HERSELF says "Im a slow learner".

Did you watch the show?
Of course. I included the full quote.

"I'm a slow learner, it's true. But I learn."

I'm not making her out to be some Mensa candidate... just that eternally judging anyone by their mental acuity at age 13 is unfair. She's past that.

I have no problem with Arya doing the slicing either, she's quite good at it.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Of course. I included the full quote.

I'm not making her out to be some Mensa candidate... just that eternally judging anyone by their mental acuity at age 13 is unfair. She's past that.

I have no problem with Arya doing the slicing either, she's quite good at it.

Thats not the Stark way. With leadership comes responsibility.

Reaction Score
As a Stark should she have sung the sword after passing sentence?

[ } yes
[x] no
[ ] cant answer without being my normal disingenuous self.

Cat Stark wouldn't have swung the sword. Sansa is the "lady" of Winterfell. They aren't out hacking heads off, guy.

Face it. Sansa outfoxed the Bolton's (and saved her surrounded brother) by bringing in Littlefinger and his armies of the Vale. Then she outfoxed Littlefinger, killed him off and still keeps the house links to the armies. She's WINNING.

Reaction Score
So what happens to Pipsqueak Arryn now that Littlefinger is dead? I hope they don't redeem his character. I would like to see Sansa manipulate her way onto that throne.

Just to rub it in August's face. She is officially the head of House Stark. Everyone knows that right? John is the Targaryean heir once his parentage comes out and Sansa the True Lady of Winterfell.

Sansa and Tyrion, of course, are Husband and Wife. Jamie, as a member of the Kingsguard, can't have political office. Assuming Cersei is off'd at the end, and Danny and Jon dieing as heroes, is it Tyrsa the new hot couple?

Reaction Score
I was only away for the weekend. I could see New York from the Canadian side of Lake Erie. Have done nothing but GOT since returning this morning.

If your eyes are that good, you should try going to Alaska and seeing what countries you can see.

Reaction Score
Sansa and Tyrion, of course, are Husband and Wife. Jamie, as a member of the Kingsguard, can't have political office. Assuming Cersei is off'd at the end, and Danny and Jon dieing as heroes, is it Tyrsa the new hot couple?

Dany dies in childbirth. Jon/Aegon rules the Iron Throne. Sansa is Queen in the North. /endseries

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom