GoT Season Seven | Page 50 | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

Reaction Score
I'm not expecting much, that way I won't be disappointed

Reaction Score
I am in Canada. I just realized that HBO GO doesn't work in Canada. What am I going to do? This is awful. Pure awful.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I am in Canada. I just realized that HBO GO doesn't work in Canada. What am I going to do? This is awful. Pure awful.

How does the app not function if you have wifi?

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
His US cable account won't work in Canada.

Ah, he has Go, not Now. I switched. Live HBO was completely useless to me, all I'd ever do is DVR things. With the NOW app, it costs the same or less and I can watch anything they have at any time.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
VPN

Reaction Score
How does the app not function if you have wifi?

That's what I thought when I agreed to visit my wife's friend's lakehouse. I am screwed. Spectrum doesn't license here.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Or call up the local cable concern. Add HBO, then cancel it before the end of the billing cycle. Cost you about 10 bucks. Better hurry though.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
That's what I thought when I agreed to visit my wife's friend's lakehouse. I am screwed. Spectrum doesn't license here.

Just cancel HBO via cable and sign up for HBO Now. It will work anywhere.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Jon Snow making everyone stick around last week while he added to his body count is looking really bad now. I am betting everyone wishes they had that dragon back.

Reaction Score
Man I was concerned that the show was absolutely going off the rails for a minute. The writing continues to be a clunky show but goshdarn that was an amazing last scene. Happy to see Littlefinger go down but the previous episodes really screwed up this arc.

My issues:the whole Kings Landing plot line, so basically the first half of the episode. Trying to redeem Theon - stop doing this! Don't care! Not sure how I feel about the John reveal either. What the hell is Jaime going to do now? Now that I think about it, I guess my opinion is that the entire episode was kinda lame and convoluted until the ending...

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Not sure the point of the John reveal. The Theon arc becomes more relevant now that it turns out Euron and Cersei were playing everyone.

Tyrion looks like an idiot again.

better not expect any spoiler restraint. Serves him right. America First.

Reaction Score
Great finale.

The summit was awesome considering the backstories of so many in attendance. Even Pod/Tyrian as a small clip. Amazingly crafted.

Ice Dragon vs the Wall was jaw dropping for me.

Crazy to get the Jon Snow reveal + hookup with Aunt Dany + likelihood of her now being pregnant. All hit like a rush at once.

And, last but certainly not least? Sansa Sansa Sansa. That's my girl!!!

A+ on this one.

Reaction Score
Not sure the point of the John reveal. The Theon arc becomes more relevant now that it turns out Euron and Cersei were playing everyone.

Tyrion looks like an idiot again.

better not expect any spoiler restraint. Serves him right. America First.

Now we are going to see Theon somehow kill Euron in the penultimate episode of the series and I will still not care about Theon.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Point on John reveal.

The audience already knows the John reveal, since Gilly read most of the annulment and marriage in the second or third episode. Unless it was just for exposition purposes, and to see if anyone is grossed out by an uncle and niece banging, what was the point?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom