GoT Season Seven | Page 31 | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

Reaction Score
I would tend to agree, but there was a guy cooking as Tyrion was viewing the battle, at about 47:45 on the HboGo replay, that looked a lot like Tarly.

I thought so too

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I dont think its Tarly.

The showed Tarly earlier in different armor than the guy burning at that time stamp

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I dont think its Tarly.

The showed Tarly earlier in different armor than the guy burning at that time stamp

I've got no idea. But killing Tarley, while Dickon may or may not be alive, sets up an interesting Scenario for Sam.

Reaction Score
Per this morning's N.Y.Post: "10.2 Million Number of viewers for 'Spoils of War' Sunday's episode of 'Game of Thrones'- a new record for the HBO series, now in its 7th season"

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Per this morning's N.Y.Post: "10.2 Million Number of viewers for 'Spoils of War' Sunday's episode of 'Game of Thrones'- a new record for the HBO series, now in its 7th season"

That's just in the US I presume? Honestly that sounds low to me.

Reaction Score
Nah, he knew at the time and chose not to say anything.

On a second watch, maybe it was him acknowledging to her that he had indeed recognized her yet kept her secret. Now maybe she owes him one.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Are you guys ready for the ghost of the dumbest woman in Westeros? That's right. Cat could have made an appearance in the last episode. Look at the footage and then consider:

In George R.R. Martin’s books, Catelyn Stark comes back in a zombified version of herself and goes by the name of Lady Stoneheart. She seeks revenge on the Freys for the Red Wedding, a role Arya has basically filled in Season 7​

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Are you guys ready for the ghost of the dumbest woman in Westeros? That's right. Cat could have made an appearance in the last episode. Look at the footage and then consider:

In George R.R. Martin’s books, Catelyn Stark comes back in a zombified version of herself and goes by the name of Lady Stoneheart. She seeks revenge on the Freys for the Red Wedding, a role Arya has basically filled in Season 7​

Good leave out by the showrunners. That story line was kinda lame in the books anyway.

Reaction Score
20690204_1637507056299465_3059073575631265311_o.png

Reaction Score
Good episode of tying in some of the loose strings. They're going to have cliffhangers for 1.5 years until the final seasons for sure.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Not the most exciting episode although we did get to see the dragon cook a couple of important people leaving Samwell the defacto head of his house as he leaves the Citadel - interesting what comes of that.

The brushing the edge and then dismissing the documentation regarding Jon Snow was interesting. My bet is that Gilly for some reason kept that paper and it comes up later.

Perhaps my favorite line had to be Davos saying Gendry might have been still rowing as a shout out to all the Internet jokes about that.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
No but the writing is on the wall for Littlefinger.
I got the impression based on him spying on her spying on him that he has some tricks left up his fanciful sleeves. He meant for her to find what she found.

Reaction Score
I got the impression based on him spying on her spying on him that he has some tricks left up his fanciful sleeves. He meant for her to find what she found.

Yup. I called it before they even showed him spying on her. Those who underestimate Littlefinger are fools. He is spreading strife for personal gain yet again.

Reaction Score
Good leave out by the showrunners. That story line was kinda lame in the books anyway.

I wish the showrunners hadn't abandoned the maesters' intrigue. That is the last secret of the books I am interested in.

Reaction Score
Not the most exciting episode although we did get to see the dragon cook a couple of important people leaving Samwell the defacto head of his house as he leaves the Citadel - interesting what comes of that.

The brushing the edge and then dismissing the documentation regarding Jon Snow was interesting. My bet is that Gilly for some reason kept that paper and it comes up later.

Perhaps my favorite line had to be Davos saying Gendry might have been still rowing as a shout out to all the Internet jokes about that.

They kept it. Sam gave the book to Little Sam to play with in disgust at its seeming trivial nature.

August_West

Reaction Score
Yup. I called it before they even showed him spying on her. Those who underestimate Littlefinger are fools. He is spreading strife for personal gain yet again.

Are you going to enjoy when he gets his throat slit by Arya with a Valyrian steel blade? He is not even making it through the next 2 episodes.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Are you going to enjoy when he gets his throat slit by Arya with a Valyrian steel blade? He is not even making it through the next 2 episodes.

He's doomed, but he's going to go out with some fireworks I imagine. Arya hasn't quite dealt with anyone nearly as cunning or half as paranoid.
One possibility is that Littlefinger is trying to "out" Jon's parentage, to undermine him in the north, and push Sansa further ahead in the minds of northern lords. That could backfire.

August_West

Reaction Score
He's doomed, but he's going to go out with some fireworks I imagine. Arya hasn't quite dealt with anyone nearly as cunning or half as paranoid.
One possibility is that Littlefinger is trying to "out" Jon's parentage, to undermine him in the north, and push Sansa further ahead in the minds of northern lords. That could backfire.

Wasnt that scroll Sansa's letter from Kings Landing from Season one or two where she is telling her whole family to bend the knee to Joffrey? That will go over well with Arya.

Also, I loved the fact that Arya just dismantled Sansa telling her she is the superficial selfish brat we all know her to be.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom