GoT Season Seven | Page 32 | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Wasnt that scroll Sansa's letter from Kings Landing from Season one or two where she is telling her whole family to bend the knee to Joffrey? That will go over well with Arya.

Also, I loved the fact that Arya just dismantled Sansa telling her she is the superficial selfish brat we all know her to be.

Maybe. I didn't hit pause to read it and it flashed by too quickly. So you think Littlefinger is playing Arya against Sansa? I don't think that ends well for him. Arya already knows what a superficial prissy bint Sansa was. Better than anyone really.

Reaction Score
Maybe. I didn't hit pause to read it and it flashed by too quickly. So you think Littlefinger is playing Arya against Sansa? I don't think that ends well for him. Arya already knows what a superficial prissy bint Sansa was. Better than anyone really.
Yeah, that's exactly what LF wants. Not sure if Arya will see through it though.
What are the odds that Cersei lives to give birth?
Love the dream team heading north but wish Brienne was there too.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Wasnt that scroll Sansa's letter from Kings Landing from Season one or two where she is telling her whole family to bend the knee to Joffrey? That will go over well with Arya.

Also, I loved the fact that Arya just dismantled Sansa telling her she is the superficial selfish brat we all know her to be.

It is from when after Ned died. Cersei had Sansa write to Robb telling him to bend the knee to Joffrey and that her father and stanis tried to take the throne after Robert died.

I think the aim here is to drive a wedge between Arya and Sansa so that the former will leave the North. IF believes that Jon is as good as dead fighting on multiple fronts and that when trouble comes to Winterfell he can convince the Lord's and Sansa that she should marry and marry Him. That way if the Iron Throne becomes vacant or he can can swoop in as the strongest remaining army. As he said, assuming the dead don't overrun the place.

He won't die this season unless they continue to move the plot along at warp speed.

I mean if this is the case, they could have cut Dany's spring break in Essos a bit short couldn't they?

This episode was written like a sitcom. More multiple cross continent trips, yet Cersei is still sporting her walk of shame haircut??? Should have grown out by now?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
It is from when after Ned died. Cersei had Sansa write to Robb telling him to bend the knee to Joffrey and that her father and stanis tried to take the throne after Robert died.

I think the aim here is to drive a wedge between Arya and Sansa so that the former will leave the North. IF believes that Jon is as good as dead fighting on multiple fronts and that when trouble comes to Winterfell he can convince the Lord's and Sansa that she should marry and marry Him. That way if the Iron Throne becomes vacant or he can can swoop in as the strongest remaining army. As he said, assuming the dead don't overrun the place.

He won't die this season unless they continue to move the plot along at warp speed.

I mean if this is the case, they could have cut Dany's spring break in Essos a bit short couldn't they?

This episode was written like a sitcom. More multiple cross continent trips, yet Cersei is still sporting her walk of shame haircut??? Should have grown out by now?

Yeah the show has gone off the deep end with continuity stuff. I dont get the Rush to finish. Davos went from Dragonstone to Kingslanding back to Dragonstone and then to East Watch in a single episode. Pathetic Pathetic effort on the shows part. Why couldnt this and next season be both full seasons? shouldve been at least 10 episodes each.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Yeah, that's exactly what LF wants. Not sure if Arya will see through it though.

Dream Team. Love it. Seems almost like Tropic Thunder. Or those Expendables movies.

As for Arya, I don't think she'd turn on Sanya unless she thought Sanya was in league with Littlefinger. That's why he hid it, he can only sow mistrust by using himself as the villain. So I'm not seeing how that works for him, unless he thinks Sanya will turn against Arya.

SubbaBub

Reaction Score
Yeah the show has gone off the deep end with continuity stuff. I dont get the Rush to finish. Davos went from Dragonstone to Kingslanding back to Dragonstone and then to East Watch in a single episode. Pathetic Pathetic effort on the shows part. Why couldnt this and next season be both full seasons? shouldve been at least 10 episodes each.

The number of episodes if tied directly to the amount of special effects requires for all these battle/dragon scenes.

The other change is that these are all being written in full by the TV show as their is no GRRM material other than an outline. It doesn't bode well of any of the planned spin offs.

Of course the only one I want to see is Bronn, Davos, Arts, and the Hound roaming the countryside as a Westerosi A-Team helping peasants in need against the local heavies that are most certainly going to move in after all the soldiers in the world are dead.

August_West

Reaction Score
We should start a deathpool for Eastwatch next week.

Who is not making it back? No way that whole Dirty dozen dream team doesnt suffer losses.

Who are they killing?

Beric?
The Hound?
Tormund?
Thoros?
Gendry?
Jon Snow?
Jorah?

Will more than one die?
If I had to rate the likelihood of offings I think it would go like this:

Tie for first to die. Tormund or Thoros
2)Jorah
3)Gendry
4)the Hound
5) Beric
6) Jon Snow (no way in hell is he dying here, he still has to schtup Dany)

SubbaBub

Reaction Score
1. Gendry, a red shirt if I ever saw one.

2. Jorah, he made his peace with Dany. His arc is complete. Probably dies at one of his dad's old haunts.

3. Thoros, he's here to raise the dead. Jon Snow isn't dying again.

4. The Hound, another redemption story complete. Only thing left is to die a better death than Wun Win. Unless you think CleganeBowl is a thing.

5. Beric, guy has a flaming sword and you need flaming swords to best the walkers.

6. Tormund, in the role of Samwise Gamgee is there to drag Jon back through the wall one more time.

7. Jon Snow, who else can take on 100,000 dead zombies who obliterated Hardhomme in minutes, with six men and come out alive with a hostage?

Reaction Score
Wasn't Sandor shown down South in the trailer? No chance he is dying in the North. Would be surprised at this point is there wasn't a Clegane Bowl. They are clearly setting this up, with him travelling with the wight and John to Kings Landing. I imagine Tormund, Thoros and Berric are goners, less confident about Jorah or Gendry.

August_West

Reaction Score

2. Jorah, he made his peace with Dany. His arc is complete. Probably dies at one of his dad's old haunts.

4. The Hound, another redemption story complete. Only thing left is to die a better death than Wun Win. Unless you think CleganeBowl is a thing.

5. Beric, guy has a flaming sword and you need flaming swords to best the walkers.

6. Tormund, in the role of Samwise Gamgee is there to drag Jon back through the wall one more time.

7. Jon Snow, who else can take on 100,000 dead zombies who obliterated Hardhomme in minutes, with six men and come out alive with a hostage?

I agree Gendry is a Red shirt. I think we agree that Thoros, Gendry and Jorah (I agree with the making peace thoughts) are by far the most likely.

But I threw a wild card in Tormund at the top with Thoros (I just get a feeling from the way Thoros was portrayed last night) . The reason I threw the Tormund wild card in there is that this show likes to off popular characters

Reaction Score
Wasn't Sandor shown down South in the trailer? No chance he is dying in the North. Would be surprised at this point is there wasn't a Clegane Bowl. They are clearly setting this up, with him travelling with the wight and John to Kings Landing. I imagine Tormund, Thoros and Berric are goners, less confident about Jorah or Gendry.

I'd like to see Gendry gone, I think his storyline will muck up the main storyline too much.

Reaction Score
I'm probably reading too much into this, but did anyone else pick up on the conversation that the maesters were having as Sam left the room? They mentioned an old prediction about the Drowned God coming to defeat Aegon Targaryan. I'm wondering if this has some foreshadowing for Euron and Dany.

August_West

Reaction Score
I'm probably reading too much into this, but did anyone else pick up on the conversation that the maesters were having as Sam left the room? They mentioned an old prediction about the Drowned God coming to defeat Aegon Targaryan. I'm wondering if this has some foreshadowing for Euron and Dany.

No, It would be Euron and Jon Snow.

Jon is the male Targaryen. Dont know if he Is named Aegon or not but wouldnt surprise me.

They screamed it again last night with the stuff a the citadel and especially with the Dragons reaction to Jon touching it.

Reaction Score
Yup. I called it before they even showed him spying on her. Those who underestimate Littlefinger are fools. He is spreading strife for personal gain yet again.
Which is kinda stupid, IMO. She's a trained assassin. And littlefinger somehow knows this and is already better at subterfuge than she is. Please.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score

I'd consider swapping #1 and #6. It's possible that Gendry becomes the buddy that Jon has never really had since Robb (except Sam). That means that Jorah moves to the top. and I'd say one of Gendry or Tormund is also gone. Beric and Jon are coming back for sure.

SubbaBub

Reaction Score
Which is kinda stupid, IMO. She's a trained assassin. And littlefinger somehow knows this and is already better at subterfuge than she is. Please.

Being a good fighter and a good politician are not the same skill set.

She is also what 15/16 in the story?

She'll figure it out.

SubbaBub

Reaction Score
I'd consider swapping #1 and #6. It's possible that Gendry becomes the buddy that Jon has never really had since Robb (except Sam). That means that Jorah moves to the top. and I'd say one of Gendry or Tormund is also gone. Beric and Jon are coming back for sure.

What is the over under on the number who die? 2? 2.5? I don't envision a slaughter, they need people to fight the real battle and carry the walker to Kings Landing. I'm not convinced that actually catch one though. Seems like a fools errand they would use to set up the final victory over the dead.

Maybe Bran wargs a dragon to save them.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
What is the over under on the number who die? 2? 2.5? I don't envision a slaughter, they need people to fight the real battle and carry the walker to Kings Landing. I'm not convinced that actually catch one though. Seems like a fools errand they would use to set up the final victory over the dead.

Maybe Bran wargs a dragon to save them.

I'd say it is just two. They need to fight their way back. Maybe Beric dies and comes back again.

SubbaBub

Reaction Score
I agree Gendry is a Red shirt. I think we agree that Thoros, Gendry and Jorah (I agree with the making peace thoughts) are by far the most likely.

But I threw a wild card in Tormund at the top with Thoros (I just get a feeling from the way Thoros was portrayed last night) . The reason I threw the Tormund wild card in there is that this show likes to off popular characters

If this has any sort of happy ending for characters that suffered. Tormund needs to come back so he can ask Brienne to prom. The ugly duckling needs a man.

Reaction Score

Cersei isn't pregnant. She lied to ensure Jamie's loyalty.

Reaction Score

Arya is fooled. There are two ways for Littlefinger to fail---

Bran takes a break from crowing to just tell the sisters or Sansa out thinks Littlefinger. I am cheering for the second, bittersweet scenario because it will make Littlefinger's fall as painful for August as it will be for me.

August_West

Reaction Score
Cersei isn't pregnant. She lied to ensure Jamie's loyalty.

I think she is pregnant. I think that's was the point of making a big deal of the bedroom scene a couple weeks ago

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom