OT: - Gonzaga coach Mark Few cited for DUI, apologizes for 'lapse in judgment' | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT: Gonzaga coach Mark Few cited for DUI, apologizes for 'lapse in judgment'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Whom is never actually right. It’s a made up word designed to trick school children.

99% of the time I tell a kid "it's 'whom'" I'm just being snarky because the kid is annoying.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
A little late here but I guess he had a "few" too many?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Really wish we could add Gonzaga to the conference somehow. What if we did a 3 division conference:

East: UConn, Georgetown, St Johns, Villanova, Providence, Seton Hall
Central: Creighton, Marquette, DePaul, Butler, Xavier
West: Gonzaga, Saint Mary’s, 3 other schools

So 6 teams in the East, 5 in the central, 5 in the west. Each team plays division teams twice, then 10 games against each of the 10 remaining teams (with central and west having a flex game extra). Then a big conference tournament with all the teams at MSG (or play in games elsewhere).

Am I crazy? Of course who else could join the west? I have no clue, maybe San Francisco? Wichita state? Grand Canyon? Or maybe if they can convince some schools to only join for basketball, ie. UNLV, Nevada? Or would that bog down the conference too much.

Reaction Score
Really wish we could add Gonzaga to the conference somehow. What if we did a 3 division conference:

So 6 teams in the East, 5 in the central, 5 in the west. Each team plays division teams twice, then 10 games against each of the 10 remaining teams (with central and west having a flex game extra). Then a big conference tournament with all the teams at MSG (or play in games elsewhere).

Am I crazy? Of course who else could join the west? I have no clue, maybe San Francisco? Wichita state? Grand Canyon? Or maybe if they can convince some schools to only join for basketball, ie. UNLV, Nevada? Or would that bog down the conference too much.
So, based on the math you used, teams in the East play 20 conference games and Central and West only play 19.

Reaction Score
So, based on the math you used, teams in the East play 20 conference games and Central and West only play 19.
Yeah I meant central and west play 8 home and home divisional games, 11 non divisional, then one flex game (either within division or between the west and central)

Reaction Score

Gonzaga
St Mary's
Wichita
St Louis
Creighton

Marquette
Depaul
Butler
Xavier
Georgetown

UConn
Providence
St John's
Seton Hall
Nova

Home & home within your pod plus 1 with everyone else = 18 conference games.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Sounds like he had a FEW too many. Thank you! Ill be here all week.

@Psolo12
@phillionaire

jum9zr9dxz051.jpg

Reaction Score
Why is this thread six pages long?
Isn't this like most of the threads on here? You could start a thread on some simple topic and it could spawn 6 different discussions at the same time. It's uncanny.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members