Gilbert Nail Tough | The Boneyard

Gilbert Nail Tough

Reaction Score
Why did he cramp up? That should never happen. Either his fault or the trainers.

Reaction Score
Why did he cramp up? That should never happen. Either his fault or the trainers.
That's your take from his effort tonight? He is trying to drag the team to a win on one leg making shots he had no business making except by desire and he's to blame..........holy crap that's stupid.

I learned a lot about Gilbert tonight in that final minute, he is a stud! I am hoping like hell we get that guy for a full healthy season next year with a better roster.

Last edited:

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Gilbert is a warrior. His mentality reminds me a lot of Boatright, who I admittedly didn't appreciate as much as I should have while he was here.
Very similar. Little guy with a big heart.
Biggest difference- Boatright had a lot more bounce, which made it easier for him to be crafty and avoid contact. Unfortunately Gilbert doesn't have that bounce, which causes him to get swallowed up in the lane and injured.

Reaction Score
You are criminally stupid.
When is he last time you saw a player cramp up and have to come out of the game?

It was his fault or the trainer's. It should NEVER happen.

Sorry dudes. But that's a fact.

I says nothing about his game or his heart.

But it should NEVER, EVER happen.

Reaction Score
He's on the edge of shaking off the remaining rust everyone keeps talking about.

Looked like the AA he was coming out of high school.

Barring any injuries next year should make all conference.

Reaction Score
When is he last time you saw a player cramp up and have to come out of the game?

Criminally bad take. They happen to better athletes with better trainers in bigger moments all the time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190228-211759_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190228-211759_Samsung Internet.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 63

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Why do you post here when you know nothing about sports?

Reaction Score
Hopefully we still have 2 more full and healthy years with him. 2021 could be a sweet 16 year

Reaction Score
If you're (correctly used) going to call someone an idiot, don't mess up the grammar.
You should never call someone an idiot. You should say their post is idiotic. Attack the post not the poster. But in this case the post and the poster are correct.

Reaction Score
Gilbert is a warrior. His mentality reminds me a lot of Boatright, who I admittedly didn't appreciate as much as I should have while he was here.
Shame on you. Boatright was a baller from Day 1. In my opinion, it was Boat who won us the title in 2014. Not to take anything away from Bazz, who was sensational, but when Boat bought in to being a Robin to Bazz being Batman sealed the deal. The two of them was as nasty a backcourt in the history of the NCAA.

PS. Love Gilbert as well. By far the most talented kid on the team.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
You should never call someone an idiot. You should say their post is idiotic. Attack the post not the poster. But in this case the post and the poster are correct.

The poster has never been correct once in his life...

Reaction Score
Tough kid. I do worry every time someone sets a screen on him. Let’s hope he can stay healthy the remainder of his career.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom