Gamecocks 2022, part III | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022, part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Zia is absolutely brutal tonight. What is going on with her. Jesus.

Reaction Score
Zia is absolutely brutal tonight. What is going on with her. Jesus.
Henny brutal too.

Every red flag with this team that the team overcame in the first 12 seemed to show up and show out tonight. On top of that, Mizz is a good team, and very motivated with a good crowd for them. Not looking forward to LSU.

Reaction Score
Henny brutal too.

Every red flag with this team that the team overcame in the first 12 seemed to show up and show out tonight. On top of that, Mizz is a good team, and very motivated with a good crowd for them. Not looking forward to LSU.
And you know Kim mulkey coached teams will be prepared! I miss Kim mulkey! I love Nicki Collen but I miss the fiery Kim

Reaction Score
Not looking forward to LSU.
I don't think we have the post players to keep up with y'all but I'm sure LSU will play hard. Y'all will probably come out more fired up and focused given what happened tonight. I look forward to the game.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don't think we have the post players to keep up with y'all but I'm sure LSU will play hard. Y'all will probably come out more fired up and focused given what happened tonight.
Kim mulkey teams always play hard!

Reaction Score
Mississippi State’s Monday night game vs Kentucky has been postponed. They will play at South Carolina tomorrow evening @ 6:00 instead.

Reaction Score
FINHHCGWUAQ8qLr

Bravo Iowa State - as usual. I really admire their fanbase.

Reaction Score
Coach Staley is keeping that info close to the vest per an article I read last night.

Reaction Score
Anybody know who is out for the LSU game?
Through looking at footage between yesterday and today I think the only ones who haven't been spotted are LA and Olivia. I think Sania Feagin is in a walking boot. Lele is back and she can play anywhere, so that's a plus. Just gotta hope we stay out of foul trouble.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
South Carolina could easily dig itself a hole it can't get out of if it loses to a good LSU team in the road tonight.

That would be something after running the early OOC gauntlet.

Reaction Score
Looks like Feagin will get some meaningful minutes with Cardoso and Amihere out.

Reaction Score
Looks like Feagin will get some meaningful minutes with Cardoso and Amihere out.
Feagin appears to be the player wearing a boot in a GamecockWBB Twitter video of Dawn Staley hitting a shot from the seats so we’ll have to see what her availability is.

Reaction Score
Watching LSU vs sc announcer mentioning dawn staley being in referee ear all third quarter. When is someone goin* to do something about this? They also mentioned Boston throwing her elbows? Hello

Reaction Score
Watching LSU vs sc announcer mentioning dawn staley being in referee ear all third quarter. When is someone goin* to do something about this? They also mentioned Boston throwing her elbows? Hello
Did you watch the game? Mulkey was in the referee’s ear on the other end.

Reaction Score
Did you watch the game? Mulkey was in the referee’s ear on the other end.
Exactly and Mulkey is probably more well known for it. She spent the better part of timeout yelling at the refs. Not sure why this was worth noting when most coaches have pleaded their cases in most games, especially in tight ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom