Gamecocks 2022, part III | Page 19 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022, part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What impressed me is how casual and effortless she does it.
Agreed! I think she'll be a good replacement for Saxton as a freshman. I can't wait to see her vertical after a year with Molly!

Reaction Score
No way Watkins beats out Feagin next year.
Watkins is a terrific defender. If she plays defense she will play before Feagin. That’s what is holding her back. She has the offensive tools. Don’t forget Watkins’ coach is Asia Dozier who played for Dawn.

Reaction Score
Watkins is a terrific defender. If she plays defense she will play before Feagin. That’s what is holding her back. She has the offensive tools. Don’t forget Watkins’ coach is Asia Dozier who played for Dawn.
What holds Feagin back is four players that coach feels she has to play.

Reaction Score
I now wish Dawn hadn’t removed UConn from the schedule. Apparently SC isn’t playing that “well” sure would like to prove some husky fans wrong.

Reaction Score
I now wish Dawn hadn’t removed UConn from the schedule. Apparently SC isn’t playing that “well” sure would like to prove some husky fans wrong.
I'm not, there's no way of knowing that Tennessee would self-implode like this and would have hate to lose out on the SEC championship based on a technicality. I wouldn't let other fans dictate our future. We're in a good spot and our bench is finally making waves.

Reaction Score
It will be interesting on who benefits the most from Saxton minutes. Will it be Amihere, Feagin,Cardoso or even Watkins. That's a lot of talent competing for those minutes.

Reaction Score
It will be interesting on who benefits the most from Saxton minutes. Will it be Amihere, Feagin,Cardoso or even Watkins. That's a lot of talent competing for those minutes.
Or maybe Saxton stays for her 5th year.

Reaction Score
Or maybe Saxton stays for her 5th year.
There's always a possibility but I just don't see that going over too well those other players in the reserves.

Reaction Score
There's always a possibility but I just don't see that going over too well those other players in the reserves.
Im sure they are more in the know than we are. Victaria is a 3 time captain, even as a non-starter. You have to be well liked and respected to for that honor. Reserves just have to be better than who is playing more than them. Look at what Aliyah did in the off season. If you want to play, work harder.

Reaction Score
I will riot if Feagin doesn't get big minutes.
I think Watkins will bring that freakish athleticism and huge vertical just like Saxton. I was just saying that I have a feeling we'll get visions of Saxton when Watkins takes the court as a freshman....didn't mean to imply anything about minutes...

Reaction Score
Im sure they are more in the know than we are. Victaria is a 3 time captain, even as a non-starter. You have to be well liked and respected to for that honor. Reserves just have to be better than who is playing more than them. Look at what Aliyah did in the off season. If you want to play, work harder.
I think Victaria moves on if we win the Championship but stays if we don’t.

Reaction Score
I think Watkins will bring that freakish athleticism and huge vertical just like Saxton. I was just saying that I have a feeling we'll get visions of Saxton when Watkins takes the court as a freshman....didn't mean to imply anything about minutes...

I hadn't ever thought of Saxton as a freakish athlete...good defender obviously...does she have a huge vertical? Just never thought about it.

Reaction Score
I think Victaria moves on if we win the Championship but stays if we don’t.

I think chemistry might be better if the seniors exited in the normal course, but if we're talking about seniors returning, I vote for Henderson please.

Reaction Score
I hadn't ever thought of Saxton as a freakish athlete...good defender obviously...does she have a huge vertical? Just never thought about it.
Yes, she has the largest vertical on the team. She can dunk as well. I am surprised you have noticed some of her rebounds, layups or even blocks have been right at the rim over there years. Supposedly she can reach 10ft 5inches.

Reaction Score
I'm not, there's no way of knowing that Tennessee would self-implode like this and would have hate to lose out on the SEC championship based on a technicality. I wouldn't let other fans dictate our future. We're in a good spot and our bench is finally making waves.

It was in a sense that I want to beat them versus actually canceling the game and honestly I knew Tennessee would implode sooner or later I couldn’t understand how they were 7-0 in the SEC at one point.

Reaction Score
It was in a sense that I want to beat them versus actually canceling the game and honestly I knew Tennessee would implode sooner or later I couldn’t understand how they were 7-0 in the SEC at one point.
I wanted the game as well but my interest in it sort of faded since we already played this season and then Paige and others had went down. Beating this team a couple of weeks ago would have been cool but it wouldn't mean as much in my opinion.

Reaction Score
Yes, she has the largest vertical on the team. She can dunk as well. I am surprised you have noticed some of her rebounds, layups or even blocks have been right at the rim over there years. Supposedly she can reach 10ft 5inches.
I think I heard Dawn report that she had a 30" standing vertical. There's a reason we have her handling the tip-off...

Reaction Score
Who do you believe that Tennessee should've lost to prevent them from going 7-0 in SEC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom