Gamecocks 2022, part III | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022, part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
So Lavender Briggs Transfers to Maryland. So who gets Rickea Jackson next year ? Is it Texas where God almight Vick is the Head Ball Coach? OR does Rickea come home to South Carolina where she should have been a part of the 2019 Nbr#1 recruiting Class., Chose MS State over Carolina...
Rickea sent me a PM on Twitter after our game against State.

Reaction Score
Chance to watch Milaysia Fulwiley play next Friday as Keenan High takes on Lower Richland. Game will be shown by WACH FOX at 6:00 on Spectrum Cable channel 1250, digital channel 57-2, WACH.com, and WACH‘s Facebook page.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Gamecocks have already had over 1200 requests from students for UConn game. Should be fun!!! I have my tickets.
Same kids who like pulling wings off butterflies? :oops:

Reaction Score
South Carolina with Rhyne Howard, Rickea Jackson or Jordan Horston would be nuts.

Or gosh, Haley Jones. Runner up on all four?

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Runner up for Christyn Williams too. I want to say runner up for ONO too but I'm not sure about that.
Yep, we were runner up for Williams and ONO. Not too mad about ONO though, when we lost her SC turned it up on Boston. That worked out.

Reaction Score
Runner up for Christyn Williams too. I want to say runner up for ONO too but I'm not sure about that.
Yep. The word was ONO was coming to SC until Collier decommited from UConn and went to Texas. Crazy how that worked out. Instead we got Boston….nice trade.

Reaction Score
Yep. The word was ONO was coming to SC until Collier decommited from UConn and went to Texas. Crazy how that worked out. Instead we got Boston….nice trade.
I know a lot of people were down after missing out on Smith, Decosta, Williams, and ONO. I think we were runner-up with at least 3 of the 4 which made it worse. We had just got Coach Law who was the reason we were able to finish runner-up with Williams. We ended up with Saxton and Henderson and brought in the #1 recruiting class the next year. I think it worked out better for us in the end.

Reaction Score
So Lavender Briggs Transfers to Maryland. So who gets Rickea Jackson next year ? Is it Texas where God almight Vick is the Head Ball Coach? OR does Rickea come home to South Carolina where she should have been a part of the 2019 Nbr#1 recruiting Class., Chose MS State over Carolina...
I would love to get Jackson if she decided to leave or a lethal shooter from the outside. I just don't see enough of an offensive punch from our second unit. They look good on the defensive end.

Reaction Score
I know a lot of people were down after missing out on Smith, Decosta, Williams, and ONO. I think we were runner-up with at least 3 of the 4 which made it worse. We had just got Coach Law who was the reason we were able to finish runner-up with Williams. We ended up with Saxton and Henderson and brought in the #1 recruiting class the next year. I think it worked out better for us in the end.
I was definitely in that category. It's funny how things quickly changed. A few years later it went from Dawn can't recruit to now she has too many top recruits from some.

Reaction Score
I would love to get Jackson if she decided to leave or a lethal shooter from the outside. I just don't see enough of an offensive punch from our second unit. They look good on the defensive end.
I like what Rivers and Hall will bring if they make shots. Feagin will be great if she's patient enough to sit.

Reaction Score
Rickea sent me a PM on Twitter after our game against State.
You are being cited in the "Rikea Jackson transfers" thread.

BTW, was last nights game against Vandy incredible defense by us or just plain "Vandy rolled over."

I did like seeing LeLe get the start. She looked good. Wish our last two subs had gotten in, but 7 subs played about as many minutes as the starters.

Hope the rest does Zia some good.

Reaction Score
New controversy on the major Gamecock Sports msg. Board..many are upset Dawn did not play Olivia and Elyssa last night up 55 points.

Reaction Score
New controversy on the major Gamecock Sports msg. Board..many are upset Dawn did not play Olivia and Elyssa last night up 55 points.
I say let them be mad. I think it's important we get as much of an established bench as possible. If Dawn emptied the bench like she normally does, we might not have seen both Hall and Rivers gain some confidence in the 4th quarter. Reliable bench play will play huge divedends down the road.

Reaction Score
Those guys have an agenda. They don't like Dawn nor WBB for that matter. If the 2 bench players had been Littleton and Russell, they wouldn't have said a word. Dawn is very up front with the players. The 2 local players in question knew what they signed up for and they still chose to stay home and play for Coach Staley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom