Gamecocks 2022, part III | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022, part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
You are being cited in the "Rikea Jackson transfers" thread.

BTW, was last nights game against Vandy incredible defense by us or just plain "Vandy rolled over."

I did like seeing LeLe get the start. She looked good. Wish our last two subs had gotten in, but 7 subs played about as many minutes as the starters.

Hope the rest does Zia some good.
Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my closeup.

Reaction Score
Those guys have an agenda. They don't like Dawn nor WBB for that matter. If the 2 bench players had been Littleton and Russell, they wouldn't have said a word. Dawn is very up front with the players. The 2 local players in question knew what they signed up for and they still chose to stay home and play for Coach Staley.
Feagin played one minute.

Reaction Score
2025 CG from Camp Hill, PA. Don’t know much about her.

Reaction Score
Those guys have an agenda. They don't like Dawn nor WBB for that matter. If the 2 bench players had been Littleton and Russell, they wouldn't have said a word. Dawn is very up front with the players. The 2 local players in question knew what they signed up for and they still chose to stay home and play for Coach Staley.
I am going to push back on this a little bit . Will not say why but if you want to email for explanation-go ahead.

Reaction Score
I don't know how to feel about her playing midseason when she's a key player in the rotation.
I may be getting ahead of myself as the article does list 19 players, so there will be cuts. However, considering how she played during the Olympics, I have a hard time not seeing her making the squad.

And I'm assuming Coach Staley gave her blessing based on the timing. Technically, she could also provide intel on Cassandra Prosper who is an intriguing prospect.;) I don't know if she's on South Carolina's radar, but she has drawn the attention of a lot of the better known programs in the NCAAW.

Reaction Score
We play TAMU and Ole Miss during that time LA would be away. I think we can weather that schedule without her. There’s also the UT game on the 20th she could miss depending on how early she leaves to train with Team Canada. Definitely should have her back for postseason. I’m not too concerned and if she comes back playing with confidence like she did for Canada last year, it could be a plus.

Reaction Score
I may be getting ahead of myself as the article does list 19 players, so there will be cuts. However, considering how she played during the Olympics, I have a hard time not seeing her making the squad.

And I'm assuming Coach Staley gave her blessing based on the timing. Technically, she could also provide intel on Cassandra Prosper who is an intriguing prospect.;) I don't know if she's on South Carolina's radar, but she has drawn the attention of a lot of the better known programs in the NCAAW.
She was definitely a spark for that team in the Olympics and I would be shocked if she didn't make it. I just feel uneasy about messing up the rhythm we're still trying to find as team.

Reaction Score
She was definitely a spark for that team in the Olympics and I would be shocked if she didn't make it. I just feel uneasy about messing up the rhythm we're still trying to find as team.
I get that 100%. I'm all for synergy and momentum myself.

Reaction Score
We play TAMU and Ole Miss during that time LA would be away. I think we can weather that schedule without her. There’s also the UT game on the 20th she could miss depending on how early she leaves to train with Team Canada. Definitely should have her back for postseason. I’m not too concerned and if she comes back playing with confidence like she did for Canada last year, it could be a plus.
I saw the dates Feb 10-13 so I thought that would effect Kentucky, Georgia and possibly Auburn.

Reaction Score
I think SC will be fine, just gives other players an opportunity to step up, y'all are already pretty deep.

Reaction Score
I saw the dates Feb 10-13 so I thought that would effect Kentucky, Georgia and possibly Auburn.
My bad. I just saw the dates listed on the schedule banner on the team roster page directed to by the posted link. I guess those are the men’s qual dates.
Could use her for UGA but they should still be alright. Not worried not having her for UK and possibly Auburn, if she sits it out. Good thing is she’ll be back with the team and playing a couple weeks before postseason.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Blowout win tonight for SC. Boston's streak continues and she has another great statline (20 points, 10 boards, 6 blocks, 3 assists, 1 TO, 7-11 FG, 23 minutes). Cooke with a nice shooting game tonight too, maybe this gets her back on track. Rivers also is playing more efficiently off the bench the last few games. If she settles in, she could be a major asset for SC in the post season.

Reaction Score
Blowout win tonight for SC. Boston's streak continues and she has another great statline (20 points, 10 boards, 6 blocks, 3 assists, 1 TO, 7-11 FG, 23 minutes). Cooke with a nice shooting game tonight too, maybe this gets her back on track. Rivers also is playing more efficiently off the bench the last few games. If she settles in, she could be a major asset for SC in the post season.

Hall had 9 pts, and Rivers had 8 pts........

Reaction Score
Normally don’t post these b/c I’m not obsessed with dunking in either women’s and men’s BB, but had to take notice with the authority and cool surety laid down by Ashlyn on this dunk. Looking fwd to seeing her vertical in person next season.

Reaction Score
Normally don’t post these b/c I’m not obsessed with dunking in either women’s and men’s BB, but had to take notice with the authority and cool surety laid down by Ashlyn on this dunk. Looking fwd to seeing her vertical in person next season.

What impressed me is how casual and effortless she does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom