Gamecocks 2022, part III | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022, part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like that when this team gets flustered that it is usually just temporary.

When Maryland took the lead I thought uh oh. And they righted the ship, much like UConn game.

Reaction Score
LeLe’s return is significant. That Dawn allowed Saniyah Rivers to play 26 mins in that kind of game was insane in a GOOD way. Every time she plays she gets better and it’s all going to click at some point. This team just has waves and waves of talent. The good part is you don’t really even notice that somebody is out. That we beat Maryland without a true PG and shooting about as crappy as we ever have is mind blowing when you think about it. Brea Beal held Owuso to ZERO assists yesterday. That’s impressive.

Reaction Score
Beal and Amihere.

I don't think Owusu could quite process how much wingspan Amihere actually has (particularly from behind) as an on ball defender.

Reaction Score
I felt bad that Russell [Native of Baltimore Maryland] did not play. Also. was Littleton hurt ?

Reaction Score
I love the stank face that Amihere gave Owusu after blocking her shot. One of my favorite more recent memories and brought back flashes of mad Kiki! :cool:

Reaction Score
I love the stank face that Amihere gave Owusu after blocking her shot. One of my favorite more recent memories and brought back flashes of mad Kiki! :cool:
Sorry, I'm not into the whole "swag" thing. I'm an old guy. Wasn't crazy about Kiki's actions but I loved her game.

Reaction Score
Nothing “swag” about it. There are times when getting fired up by one of the players is good for the team. Angel Reese talked junk to our players the entire game yesterday. I guess there toward the end of the game LA had enough.

Reaction Score
Just for fun! Here's a one game starting lineup I would like to see against Clempsun in 2024/25
PG: Fulwiley
SG: Cooper
W: Edwards
P: Watkins
F: Stack

No, I don't envision that lineup to be sufficent for us to remain a front runner nationally, but it would be fun to start against Clem for a couple of years.

Reaction Score
Just for fun! Here's a one game starting lineup I would like to see against Clempsun in 2024/25
PG: Fulwiley
SG: Cooper
W: Edwards
P: Watkins
F: Stack

No, I don't envision that lineup to be sufficent for us to remain a front runner nationally, but it would be fun to start against Clem for a couple of years.
Clemson? Is it because this squad is home grown talent? Personally, I think it is fun when the other side cares. However, that squad should win the SEC. Add Mikayla Williams, Jaloni Cambridge, and another big then we are talking NCAA championships.

Reaction Score
Clemson? Is it because this squad is home grown talent? Personally, I think it is fun when the other side cares. However, that squad should win the SEC. Add Mikayla Williams, Jaloni Cambridge, and another big then we are talking NCAA championships.
Yes. Would love to beat Clem with all homegrown talent. Add Del Rosario to your list of out of staters. Maybe a 24 big as well.

We need a true post to come in post-Boston

Reaction Score
Nothing “swag” about it. There are times when getting fired up by one of the players is good for the team. Angel Reese talked junk to our players the entire game yesterday. I guess there toward the end of the game LA had enough.
Agreed. Reese and Owusu were talking junk the whole game. I'm not against it as long as it doesn't get out of hand. Every team needs an emotional spark at times and Amihere is that for USC.

Reaction Score

I sure hope we have higher goals in 24/25 than beating Clemson.

Reaction Score
Other Topic: Check out the Gamecok football recruiting. Just landed prize transfer Spencer Ratler(sp?) at QB, a stud TE and more to come ...and some really good All American Type 2022 enrollees.

Reaction Score
My thinking is she’ll get into the game Wednesday night at least in some limited capacity.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Changing the subject, huh?

Oh no... I'm locked and loaded... gotta get a fresh haircut.... gas up the car.... bring my snacks... and my stuffed animals are ready to be tossed at halftime.

Dag..Reading is fundamental.....I didn't buy a teddy bear, just some stuffed animals. :oops:

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I felt bad that Russell [Native of Baltimore Maryland] did not play. Also. was Littleton hurt ?
I don't think Destiny's defense is quite up to snuff against a great offensive team like Maryland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawdawg35

Top Bottom