Gamecocks 2022, part III | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022, part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

FB_IMG_1635375798876.jpg

Come on man.. That wasn't needed.. Yall don't play fair.

Reaction Score

I remember so many bears that Duke took some home to give out at Durham hospitals.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
That season ended quite nicely so it’s all good. All part of a journey to the national championship. :D

That's one think McCallie can put on her resume.... twice in the regular season Duke defeated the would be national champs.... also took down the 2011 Champs.. TAMU.

I remember so many bears that Duke took some home to give out at Durham hospitals.

I saw it somewhere, can't find it at the moment, that Duke is gonna do the same thing for the SC game on the 15th. Bring a teddy bear to the game to donate at halftime. Just a heads up if any of yall are coming to Durham.

Reaction Score
We need Joyce and Milaysia!! I think Fulwiley is ours to lose still need more time on Edwards. I understand that Stanford is there and education is important but there’s no place like home. Really hope she’s at the game on the 21st so she can see for herself.

Reaction Score
Those of you who have android phones and use Google photos.. U know how they alert you and show you pics you took at an event that took place exactly one year ago.. Or four years ago.. and so on?

Well this morning.. Grabbed my phone and booom... Google photos.. Started showing me pics of an event I attended December 4th 2016.... Exactly five years ago today. Definitely brought back good feelings and warmed my heart. It also posted the location where the pics were taken. Those pics were taken at... Cameron Indoor Stadium.. Between 2pm and 3:48pm. Figured this was the right thread .. :cool: ;):)

Big Brother has you now........

Reaction Score
We need Joyce and Milaysia!! I think Fulwiley is ours to lose still need more time on Edwards. I understand that Stanford is there and education is important but there’s no place like home. Really hope she’s at the game on the 21st so she can see for herself.
She has a game that night

Reaction Score
Rough game for Cooper.

Not loving Fulwiley's 3pt percentage in that one.

The deep threes and step backs look great in highlights, but they don't show the misses.

Granted MaxPrep says Fulwiley was over 40% from three last year, which given the colune and shot selection was pretty amazing.

Reaction Score
Did they defend each other primarily? Now that would be interesting to know.
Cooper team has only 7 or 8 players so they normally play a zone defense. I’m the clip you can see them occasionally trying to get a steal or block against one another but it didn’t seem like they were primarily matched up.

Reaction Score

3-19 from 3? Y
Those of you who have android phones and use Google photos.. U know how they alert you and show you pics you took at an event that took place exactly one year ago.. Or four years ago.. and so on?

Well this morning.. Grabbed my phone and booom... Google photos.. Started showing me pics of an event I attended December 4th 2016.... Exactly five years ago today. Definitely brought back good feelings and warmed my heart. It also posted the location where the pics were taken. Those pics were taken at... Cameron Indoor Stadium.. Between 2pm and 3:48pm. Figured this was the right thread .. :cool: ;):)
I’m a South Carolina fan. I don’t need a historical reminder on my phone to recall a time a half-decade past when my team was relevant.

Reaction Score
Gonna be a boring week.

You guys keep bringing it with the sc hs prospect updates, please.

Reaction Score
LeLe’s return was great. She played a significant role in the victory over the Terps from the second she stepped on the court.

Fired the crowd up too!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think LeLe's return to the rotation is a significant upgrade.

I didn't expect it at all, so it was a pleasant surprise when she came in.

She's good for a few layups a game, can handle the ball, defend, rebound. Is t going to make boneheaded plays.

I do like that Dawn let the freshmen play at the risk of losing the game. Rivers is a half calibration away from being a fantastic offensive player. Well, I guess we do not know what the shooting range will ever be, but it doesn't look broken. The contested shot she made was such a smooth take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom