Gamecocks 2022, part III | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022, part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
More experience does not translate into more talent...just more experience. Talent with experience would be much better than experience with lesser talent. I would venture that there are many teams with way more experience than all three (UCONN, Standford and South Carolina) that couldn't stay on the court with them.....but.....UCONN and South Carolina are bringing their players along slowly because they have that luxury. Stanford has had to put their players on the court for other reasons.
Stanford has played tough competition, Uconn played 1 tough opponent and got the doors beat off them. Would be a little more respectful towards Stanford.

Reaction Score
More experience does not translate into more talent...just more experience. Talent with experience would be much better than experience with lesser talent. I would venture that there are many teams with way more experience than all three (UCONN, Standford and South Carolina) that couldn't stay on the court with them.....but.....UCONN and South Carolina are bringing their players along slowly because they have that luxury. Stanford has had to put their players on the court for other reasons.
Disagree. Stanford is easily in the same ballpark.

Reaction Score
*This is a player Dawn really liked early on in her career @ [Irmo HS]-She is skilled but undersized forward [for todays wbb in college]..6ft Maliyah (sp?) Mason

Reaction Score
I always liked this kid [McCall (sp?) King] and I was hoping there was room for her in our 2022 Class. Even though we are recruiting tier 1 players-I like to see a developmental player(s) on the team. somebody who is hungry who will push the 5star player in practice and they may develop into a starter.

Reaction Score
Coach still recruits them post commitment
FFTtthVXwAkoZs6

Last edited:
Reaction Score
FAtWenBX0AI8l2z

I encourage you all to watch the Documentary "Malice at the Palace"

Reaction Score
*This is a player Dawn really liked early on in her career @ [Irmo HS]-She is skilled but undersized forward [for todays wbb in college]..6ft Maliyah (sp?) Mason

The State article from a year or more ago that discussed instate talent indicated she'd been offered. Not sure if true or it remains in effect.

Reaction Score
Wasn't suppose to say anything but I got a big mouth. lol. There is another big fish in South Carolina in the C/O 2024 besides Edwards. 6ft5 Athletic Post Timya Grice.

Shhhhh don't tell Husky Nan because she will tell Geno..lol

South Carolina is monitoring her progress.....I think she gets an offer especially when she hits the AAU Circuit Summer of 22.

EmfIi39WMAMP5rd

Reaction Score
It's a little unlikely that SCar's best recruiting options will continue to be instate, there are likely D1 players who are below our offer board, but Dawn has certainly grown the game in the Palmetto state.

Finding the next dominant post players is the name of the game for the program.

I'd love to keep filling out skilled offensive wings too.

Reaction Score
Shuuuuush! He’ll triple Dare you or .. .even triple dog dare you.
Shades of Joe Daggett (sp?) doing sports on WIS-TV10_Columbia. He had a segment. Double Dog Dare You as I recall or said it alot.

Reaction Score
It's a little unlikely that SCar's best recruiting options will continue to be instate, there are likely D1 players who are below our offer board, but Dawn has certainly grown the game in the Palmetto state.

Finding the next dominant post players is the name of the game for the program.

I'd love to keep filling out skilled offensive wings too.
Nationally- I think its still true little girls grow up wanting to play for Uconn. ...little girls in South Carolaina grow up wanting to play for South Carolina... Now for the Grice kid. Once she plays AAU ball this summer-you will see her stock rise.

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
Disagree that you can disagree with a disagree of your own post.

:confused:
I disagree with your disagree about my disagree with a disagree.....we could go on for days, you do know that, right ?

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Shades of Joe Daggett (sp?) doing sports on WIS-TV10_Columbia. He had a segment. Double Dog Dare You as I recall or said it alot.
I thought Rick Henry did the Double Dog Dares.

Reaction Score
I disagree with your disagree about my disagree with a disagree.....we could go on for days, you do know that, right ?
We could. Semantically, you are saying that you disagree that I disagree with you, which I definitely disagree with.

Reaction Score
Anybody got stats from Ashlyn Watkins' Cardinal Newman victory last week over Joyce Edwards' Camden team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom