Gamecocks 2022, Part II | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I’ve come to believe the birdie was a very early silent commit from Arnold. Risch and Arnold visit and Dawn’s tweet were all on 6/26.

I don’t expect Risch to be a Gamecock. She will probably end up at one of the Oregon schools. :p
There was a poster on the football forum who said it was Arnold. He was scoffed at but possibly he is correct.

Reaction Score
I’ve come to believe the birdie was a very early silent commit from Arnold. Risch and Arnold visit and Dawn’s tweet were all on 6/26.

I don’t expect Risch to be a Gamecock. She will probably end up at one of the Oregon schools. :p
After looking through her Instagram Arnold follows almost every single member of South Carolina’s team. She follows a few other girls from other teams, but nowhere near the amount of SC girls. I would agree with you if I had to guess it’s her.
But on the other hand that would be odd if she committed on 6/26 and then released an top 12 list on 7/1

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yeah but she visited NC after the SCAR visit.

I don't know if it's her or pretending to know, but I can see why people believe it. As mentioned earlier she posted both visits at each school on the 26th and then Dawn posts she has birdie a few hours later. She seems to be the only target that hasn't released any kind of top list since Dawn's post.

Reaction Score
I don't know if it's her or pretending to know, but I can see why people believe it. As mentioned earlier she posted both visits at each school on the 26th and then Dawn posts she has birdie a few hours later. She seems to be the only target that hasn't released any kind of top list since Dawn's post.
But she has posted about getting more offers after the visit, which would be odd if she committed

Reaction Score
After looking through her Instagram Arnold follows almost every single member of South Carolina’s team. She follows a few other girls from other teams, but nowhere near the amount of SC girls. I would agree with you if I had to guess it’s her.
But on the other hand that would be odd if she committed on 6/26 and then released an top 12 list on 7/1
I wonder if the NIL factor is changing things up. If I were a highly recruited high school sports player, I would try to get as much fan interaction from as many sports fans as possible. She could be a silent commit but slowly narrowing down the list so that she add drama and gets more followers on social media from different fan bases.

Reaction Score
I wonder if the NIL factor is changing things up. If I were a highly recruited high school sports player, I would try to get as much fan interaction from as many sports fans as possible. She could be a silent commit but slowly narrowing down the list so that she add drama and gets more followers on social media from different fan bases.
I was also thinking there’s a chance that could be the case. Having a number of big name schools in a list creates some sense of drama/suspense and definitely leads to more people following the player..even if it’s at least up until she goes public with her choice

Reaction Score
But she has posted about getting more offers after the visit, which would be odd if she committed
But again all of her posts were on the 26th and she just thanked them. I don't see anything out of the ordinary such as a finalist list like the others.

Reaction Score
I don't people understand how Dawn level of coaching can bring the best out a player.... I never expected Boston to be playing at a high level game 1. Because the McDonald's All American game, she looked like she needed work. Boom Dawn had her looking like a star game 1
I disagree with this...Boston was very polished at the things she was good at before she arrived.

she was very used to playing winning basketball on good teams.

I'm very interested to see what a full off-season after that moment has wrought with her.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Cardoso made life hell for Amihere in that clip by just standing there. She didn't even try to block her shot.. she just stood there. And Amihere is not small in any way. LOL.. yikes.
Might need to watch it like Zapruder.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
But the north carolina post said she had a visit yesterday. thinking it through, she visited NC on the 25 and on the 26th she posted both visits. Although her SCAR post was a bit more effusive about meeting Dawn than meeting banghart.

Reaction Score
Network down at work. Nothing better to do than this silly parody song (Game of Thrones-Rains of Castamere tune )

The rains of Uconn (GOT Parody)

"And who are you-not bowed low
the husky queen barked?"

The Rooster Crowed "I am now raised high"
"I need not bow" I am highness an so are you

Who are you-the husky queen again spoke

Only a greater queen in a different coat
That's all the truth I know

In a coat of garnet or a coat of black
a rooster has a spurs

and mine are long and sharp, my husky queen
-long and sharper than paws.

So she spoke and that husky queen spoke
but now the downpour of her "rain "
is but a trickle

But now the rains weep o'er her halls
with not a soul to cheer

That husky queen that husky queen
and she spoke and she spoke
and not a soul to cheer

Reaction Score

Aliyah looks fantastic in this video. LA's physique looks amazing.
The effort to teach Aliyah how to dance is always hilarious. :p
Also Wesolek seems to have had a bit of a body transformation.

Last edited:

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Network down at work. Nothing better to do than this silly parody song (Game of Thrones-Rains of Castamere tune )

The rains of Uconn (GOT Parody)

"And who are you-not bowed low
the husky queen barked?"

The Rooster Crowed "I am now raised high"
"I need not bow" I am highness an so are you

Who are you-the husky queen again spoke

Only a greater queen in a different coat
That's all the truth I know

In a coat of garnet or a coat of black
a rooster has a spurs

and mine are long and sharp, my husky queen
-long and sharper than paws.

So she spoke and that husky queen spoke
but now the downpour of her "rain "
is but a trickle

But now the rains weep o'er her halls
with not a soul to cheer

That husky queen that husky queen
and she spoke and she spoke
and not a soul to cheer
This has to be a first for the Boneyard. Lol..

Reaction Score
Wow an awesome final game. I thought they played really well against a good Spain team. Nice last shot from Williams to seal the win. Congrats ladies!

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Barker is impressive.. but wow Williams… how is her recruitment going? I wonder if SC is looking at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom