Gamecocks 2022, Part II | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
If a player asked Dawn not to tweet about a birdie I am sure she would respect that wish.

Reaction Score
If a player asked Dawn not to tweet about a birdie I am sure she would respect that wish.
I’m sure she wouldn’t either, but she hasn’t revealed who it is. I’m ecstatic if it’s Watkins. She’ll have time to learn and Will fit right in with the recruits from this year.

Reaction Score
No offense, but I'm tired of these nests. You wanna know what happens when I see a nest?? I knock them down with my broom. :mad:
Man you really hate birds.

Are you thinking of Wasps or Hornets? Perhaps Yellow Jackets?

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Man you really hate birds.

Are you are thinking of Wasps or Hornets? Perhaps Yellow Jackets?

Well seemingly every year, a bird starts to build a nest (or two) under the awning on the front porch. I try to knock them down before they get too comfortable and start laying eggs. One year they made a nest in one of the light fixtures, I'm not brave enough to tackle a wasp or hornets nest with a broom. I learned a bad lesson as a kid concerning bees and brooms. :oops::oops::oops:

I was just thinking.... Staley has her bird nests... Jodi Taylor has her midnight trains..... what could Lawson tweet out when a recruit commits? Something about welcoming one to the gates of Hell doesn't really have a nice ring to it. :confused:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Well seemingly every year, a bird starts to build a nest (or two) under the awning on the front porch. I try to knock them down before they get too comfortable and start laying eggs. One year they made a nest in one of the light fixtures, I'm not brave enough to tackle a wasp or hornets nest with a broom. I learned a bad lesson as a kid concerning bees and brooms. :oops::oops::oops:

I was just thinking.... Staley has her bird nests... Jodi Taylor has her midnight trains..... what could Lawson tweet out when a recruit commits? Something about welcoming one to the gates of Hell doesn't really have a nice ring to it. :confused:

that would be pretty metal ... not sure that's the most intuitive WBB approach.

maybe something about Devil(Ed) Eggs?

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
With Cooper announcing and Dawn having an earlier birdie that was yet to be revealed, I am guessing that Watkins is also on board. That's an awesome combo and if they had snagged Barker, it would have been another major coup towards future titles. This won't be the top class, but a Top 10 with two players would be quite a feat. Dawn has 7 more years of this ? Wow.....

Reaction Score
Ashlyn’s mom said she will commit “in November.”

im guessing that it will be a quiet signing on early signing day. Her camp has been quiet all through the recruiting process and I don’t think that’s gonna change.

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
Ashlyn’s mom said she will commit “in November.”

im guessing that it will be a quiet signing on early signing day. Her camp has been quiet all through the recruiting process and I don’t think that’s gonna change.
You mean verbal commit.....that doesn't mean she hasn't let the staff at South Carolina know. There was an earlier birdie (way before the Cooper birdie) and Watkins is the last on the board for 2022...so...unless it's a 2023 or 24 commitment I think it's safe to at least assume she is on board.

Reaction Score
You mean verbal commit.....that doesn't mean she hasn't let the staff at South Carolina know. There was an earlier birdie (way before the Cooper birdie) and Watkins is the last on the board for 2022...so...unless it's a 2023 or 24 commitment I think it's safe to at least assume she is on board.
I actually mean written commitment on early signing day in November.

has she verbally committed to Dawn? Was she the summertime birdie? Nobody knows.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Honestly, I don't see Kara as being clownish enough to resort to that type of dorky gimmick.

Reaction Score
Honestly, I don't see Kara as being clownish enough to resort to that type of dorky gimmick.
Yeah, Dawn is generally known as a dork throughout WBB.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Yeah, Dawn is generally known as a dork throughout WBB.
Ha well, FWIW I don't think she's a dork!

I have always loved Staley, since her Virginia days. Yes I've given her some grief now and then, but only when she's asked for it, and even then it comes from a place of love and admiration. And besides, would a dork have this hairdo?

1635103521617.png

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score

Lmao this made me laugh out loud. I hope Kara sees this and starts using your suggestion..I bet most recruits would find it hilarious

Reaction Score

A non-public verbal made almost half a year ago binds Watkins to nothing............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom