Gamecocks 2022, Part II | Page 25 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I knew we weren't going to get Risch. I thought I read somewhere that Arnold had written us out of her list of finalists, but cannot find any evidence of that and must have confused her with another prospect. Or, it may just be that my own mind played tricks on me, as I also have high doubts that Arnold will be coming to SC, whether she made this known or not. So the writing is on the wall that it's Watkins: we'll know in 3 more days, as we prepare to play Clemson.....
I was hoping that she came our way.
Risch, joining Cooper and probably Arnold and Watkins, don’t be greedy ;):eek: Dawn must have spent extra money for the most comfortable bench chairs in NCAA if Arnold and Watkins join Cooper. How many spots are left in 23 class if Watkins joins Cooper and Arnold joins the 23 class?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Risch, joining Cooper and probably Arnold and Watkins, don’t be greedy ;):eek: Dawn must have spent extra money for the most comfortable bench chairs in NCAA if Arnold and Watkins join Cooper. How many spots are left in 23 class if Watkins joins Cooper and Arnold joins the 23 class?
Plenty of spots. As many as five players can* matriculate after this year opening up 4 schollies. Our five member 2019 signing class can matriculate in 22. Plenty of room in the 23 class.

( I use "can" rather than "will" because of the possibility of a covid 5th year,)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox
Top Bottom