Gamecocks 2022-23: Part One | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022-23: Part One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anybody know anything about Greenville HS (my alma mater) 2023 prospect J'Adore Young - 6-3/4 center? Prep Girls ranks her the #27 prospect. ASGR # 27. Even if Dawn isn't interested, I'm going to follow where she ends up.

Go Red Raiders.

Reaction Score
What is yalls problem with TN? I can understand hostility towards Clemson and Big Carolina, but not TN.
A lot of us call them the Viles instead of Vols bc their fan base is just so ridiculously.. Well, vile. Also refer to them as the Vololols at times.

They dislike us just much as we do them. Go read their WBB board.

And sweetie, WE are "Big Carolina."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What is yalls problem with TN? I can understand hostility towards Clemson and Big Carolina, but not TN.
Look at this. I swear they are responsible somehow. LOL. Got home, turned on Spotify and I'll be d@mned if it didn't throw this at me. I have NEVER listened to this song anywhere other than their games when forced to. Gag.

Screenshot_20220426-132715.png

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Wait. I thought she was hanging up the kicks?

Reaction Score

Doesn’t hurt to put out a feeler and see what could be out there. Maybe somewhere with a good med school program.
Last year we saw Aliyah’s sister put her name in the portal even though she was just one of the team managers the two years she was on campus.

Reaction Score

She said she "maybe" to hanging up the kicks. It appears her education is her first priority but she's not opposed to playing another season either.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Look at this. I swear they are responsible somehow. LOL. Got home, turned on Spotify and I'll be d@mned if it didn't throw this at me. I have NEVER listened to this song anywhere other than their games when forced to. Gag.

View attachment 75958

The first time I ever heard that song I was on a road trip to Colorado as a youth. You know the radio stations are limited in Eastern TN... anyway that song came on the radio. It was catchy I must say, my buddy and I were singing it in the back seat for a while, we thought it was amusing.
We could be getting the "Fair Kid" Dyaisha Fair. Tweeted a commitment is coming soon.. I tweeted at her Chicken Emoji..lol..she liked the reply.

Apparently she was in the mood for chicken wings. ;)

Reaction Score
The first time I ever heard that song I was on a road trip to Colorado as a youth. You know the radio stations are limited in Eastern TN... anyway that song came on the radio. It was catchy I must say, my buddy and I were singing it in the back seat for a while, we thought it was amusing.

Apparently she was in the mood for chicken wings. ;)
She followed her coach to Syracuse. Would've welcomed her here happily but it isn't as if we will suffer for not getting her. Pretty sure we will survive.

And about Rocky Top... Go to a game and listen to them play it 37636363737736336 times with the "WOOOOO!" they do and you'll want to pull your hair out with one hand and stab your eardrums with an ice pick with the other hand.

Reaction Score

Was she not accepted by our medical school? I cannot imagine that would be the case at all. I'm so confused. Her boyfriend is at South Carolina, she knows this team and coach as well as anyone and we have a medical school. Why not just stay put?

Reaction Score
Was she not accepted by our medical school? I cannot imagine that would be the case at all. I'm so confused. Her boyfriend is at South Carolina, she knows this team and coach as well as anyone and we have a medical school. Why not just stay put?
It's harder for USC grads to be accepted into USC grad schools than it is for grads from other South Carolina schools. Diversity of school considerations hurt USC grads who are less than top 5 percentile. I was rejected by USC Law School because they had capped out the quoto for USC grads and needed to keep spaces open to Furman, Citadel etc grads.. I was accepted by Emory which generally is a much tougher school to get into.

Reaction Score
It's harder for USC grads to be accepted into USC grad schools than it is for grads from other South Carolina schools. Diversity of school considerations hurt USC grads who are less than top 5 percentile. I was rejected by USC Law School because they had capped out the quoto for USC grads and needed to keep spaces open to Furman, Citadel etc grads.. I was accepted by Emory which generally is a much tougher school to get into.
Exceptions need to be made for Destiny Littleton since she is a Gamecock WBB team member. I'm just saying. LOL.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I'm literally going through this right now with business school.. I didn't get into Darla Moore's MBA program but I got into Terry, Darden and Fuqua. It's the weirdest thing. I never knew of this quota thing but that would be my only explanation. It could also be a focus thing.. Darla Moore is way more focused on international business, whereas Darden and Fuqua are more focused on strategy.

Reaction Score
I'm literally going through this right now with business school.. I didn't get into Darla Moore's MBA program but I got into Terry, Darden and Fuqua. It's the weirdest thing. I never knew of this quota thing but that would be my only explanation. It could also be a focus thing.. Darla Moore is way more focused on international business, whereas Darden and Fuqua are more focused on strategy.
Yeah "focus" might be better than "quota."

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
She followed her coach to Syracuse. Would've welcomed her here happily but it isn't as if we will suffer for not getting her. Pretty sure we will survive.

And about Rocky Top... Go to a game and listen to them play it 37636363737736336 times with the "WOOOOO!" they do and you'll want to pull your hair out with one hand and stab your eardrums with an ice pick with the other hand.

I've heard Rocky Top twice in person, back in 1999 in the regionals held here in Greensboro. They did play it alot, and they were definitely loud, maybe around 5000 or so fans Honestly, I didn't mind it. I can't remember if they played it after they lost in the regional final though.:rolleyes:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Well you know where you should go.... but I ain't gonna say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom