Gamecocks 2022-23: Part One | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022-23: Part One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I saw them at a reception about 7 years ago or so. Not the originals of course. Children of I think.
Children of and friends of children of. A couple of the originals still make appearances sometimes. The rather robust trumpet player is Richard Loper, my cousin. He's a diehard Gamecock fan, too. :D

Reaction Score
Dawn losing longtime Director of Operations. She previously was one of her players at Temple, I believe a member of her first ever recruiting class as a college HC.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Every time we win a National Championship Dawn loses a long time staff member. Last time it was Nikki McCray, but added Coach Law. I’d say it was a good trade, especially recruiting wise. This time it’s CJ.

Reaction Score
Dawn losing longtime Director of Operations. She previously was one of her players at Temple, I believe a member of her first ever recruiting class as a college HC.

First player Dawn recruited to Temple from what I understand. She had an off the court role here and the opportunity to move into the role of assistant coach/recruiting director at Florida was a huge and necessary move if she wants to advance in the ranks. Very happy for her and wish her the best. Florida best treat her right.

Reaction Score
Time to bring Khadijah Sessions in ?
My first thought was Markeshia Grant.

To a lesser extent, Brett Ball also seems to have come back to the fold after doing grad school in Oxford and a few years in Gainesville. Broadcast a couple of USC’s games earlier this season for SECN+. Wonder if this is a role that would intrigue her?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
My first thought was Markeshia Grant.

To a lesser extent, Brett Ball also seems to have come back to the fold after doing grad school in Oxford and a few years in Gainesville. Broadcast a couple of USC’s games earlier this season for SECN+. Wonder if this is a role that would intrigue her?
Markeshia was my first thought.

Reaction Score
I'm jealous.

Picsart_22-05-01_21-43-38-596.jpg

Reaction Score

Eniya to UK. So we’ll see her at least a couple times the next couple of years.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I would comment.. But dont want to come across as an instigator

Reaction Score
Freshmen aren't eligible. You have to had completed 2 semesters of college before you are eligible.
For athletes only? I ask bc I could have sworn when I attended Carolina back when dinosaurs still roamed the earth freshmen were recognized. Hell idk. It's been such a long time ago maybe it wasn't freshman year. Maybe I'm confusing Dean's/President's list. Who am I. Where am I. What was I talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom