Gamecocks 2022-23: Part One | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022-23: Part One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know it’s transfer season, but is anybody hearing any recruiting news for the 2023 class? Still crickets from Milaysia’s camp? del Rosario? Who’s in FBC United that we are looking at ?

Reaction Score
We are allowed to have recruiting prospects on campus this weekend. Keep your ears open folks!

Reaction Score
I know it’s transfer season, but is anybody hearing any recruiting news for the 2023 class? Still crickets from Milaysia’s camp? del Rosario? Who’s in FBC United that we are looking at ?
saw an interview clip recently on YT where Fulwiley stated she was finalizing her decision around June & was planning to officially announce at the start of her senior season

Reaction Score
For now, I’m more curious keeping an eye out for any transfers out of the current 15 on roster, as well seeing what/where Littleton and Wesolek do/go.

Reaction Score
For now, I’m more curious keeping an eye out for any transfers out of the current 15 on roster, as well seeing what/where Littleton and Wesolek do/go.
I’m ready for the transport season to be done with.

Old fashioned I guess. I want to see girls commit and grow into winning women in the program. If every team only took one transfer per year, the portal wouldn’t have a thousand entrants like this year.

Stay off my grass! I don’t like change

Reaction Score
I’m ready for the transport season to be done with.

Old fashioned I guess. I want to see girls commit and grow into winning women in the program. If every team only took one transfer per year, the portal wouldn’t have a thousand entrants like this year.

Stay off my grass! I don’t like change
Definitely feel the same, but so many feeling there’s a possibility with Russell and maybe a forward leaving so just keeping an eye how that plays out. I would be surprised to see any of the speculated front court players leave. LA has always expressed how much she loves being at USC and she’s become such an involved on campus student leader, I don’t see her leaving and I believe Feagin stays and trusts the process.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score

Russell is in the portal, transfer spot opened up if Dawn wants to pick up another player.

Reaction Score
Wesolek also in the portal. Sad to see Eniya go but understandable. I predict she will do well wherever she ends up. Now is Destiny next or does she come back for one more year?

Reaction Score
I still think we have a shot at Barker. She only said the birdie wasn’t her and that was true.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I still think we have a shot at Barker. She only said the birdie wasn’t her and that was true.

Not sure if you grew up on a farm or not, but don't you realize what happens if a chicken gets too greedy?

Reaction Score
Eniya Russell…always felt she had talent & ability and if she could harness it, she would be a solid contributor. unfortunately, most of the time she got minutes with the second or third string, she resorted to ‘hero‘ ball, trying to force drives or shots & often looked out of control. when she did slow down some, you could definitely see ability. can’t blame her for wanting the chance to play more & I wish her well.

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
This may be a big draw from the transfer portal. South Carolina could possibly lose 7 players next year.
PROJECTED ROSTER FOR 2022-23 SOUTH CAROLINA WOMEN’S BASKETBALL Listed with class, position, height and hometown Fifth-year senior — Victaria Saxton (F, 6-2) Rome, Ga. Fifth-year senior — Kierra Fletcher (G, 5-9) Warren, Mich. Senior — Laeticia Amihere (F, 6-4) Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Senior — Brea Beal (G, 6-1) Rock Island, Ill. Senior — Aliyah Boston (F, 6-5) St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. Senior — Zia Cooke (G, 5-9) Toledo, Ohio Senior — Olivia Thompson (G, 5-8) Lexington, S.C. Junior — Kamilla Cardoso (C, 6-7) Montes Claros, Brazil Sophomore — Sania Feagin (F, 6-3) Ellenwood, Ga. Sophomore — Bree Hall (G, 6-0) Dayton, Ohio Sophomore — Raven Johnson (G, 5-8) Atlanta, Ga. Sophomore — Saniya Rivers (G, 6-1) Wilmington, N.C. Freshman — Talaysia Cooper (G, 6-0) Turbeville, S.C. Freshman — Ashlyn Watkins (F, 6-3) Columbia, S.C.

Read more at: https://www.thestate.com/sports/col...asketball/article260266630.html#storylink=cpy

Reaction Score
My personal campaign for 2022-23:

Give Olivia the start - for one game. Clempson.

She's a senior. She's a Sandlapper. That one start would probably cement her legacy in the state for the rest of her life. If she ends up coaching, her calling card would be written in stone.

Reaction Score
For now, I’m more curious keeping an eye out for any transfers out of the current 15 on roster, as well seeing what/where Littleton and Wesolek
Wesolek also in the portal. Sad to see Eniya go but understandable. I predict she will do well wherever she ends up. Now is Destiny next or does she come back for one more year?

Littleton still hasn't really made it clear what her intentions are. Her boyfriend is a GA with the fb team. Cannot remember his name right now. Played for us but couldn't overcome injuries so Shane put him on staff. I was kind of hoping with him here she would decide to come back.

Reaction Score
Littleton still hasn't really made it clear what her intentions are. Her boyfriend is a GA with the fb team. Cannot remember his name right now. Played for us but couldn't overcome injuries so Shane put him on staff. I was kind of hoping with him here she would decide to come back.
Jaylin Dickerson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69