Gamecocks 2022-23: Part One | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022-23: Part One

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
If our coaching staff feels she can be a fit then I’m all for her coming on board. Her shooting percentages are like that because she was far and away their best scorer and player. She also gave our guards all they could handle back in November and with a better cast of players her game would definitely improve in all areas. She’s not committed yet but I wouldn’t be surprised if she committed soon.

I'm calling foul if Fair commits. Greed is one of the seven daily sins... And this would definitely qualify as being greedy.

Reaction Score
I'm calling foul if Fair commits. Greed is one of the seven daily sins... And this would definitely qualify as being greedy.
But is Duke not guilty of this after years and years of top recruiting classes.

Reaction Score
If our coaching staff feels she can be a fit then I’m all for her coming on board. Her shooting percentages are like that because she was far and away their best scorer and player. She also gave our guards all they could handle back in November and with a better cast of players her game would definitely improve in all areas. She’s not committed yet but I wouldn’t be surprised if she committed soon.
She was the one guard that I wanted out of the portal before we got Fletcher. SC is loaded with great defenders, but she can add some more firepower offensively. I always thought she would end up at Syracuse with her old coach.

Reaction Score

Lol I don’t consider it greed if she fits a need ;)

Reaction Score
She was the one guard that I wanted out of the portal before we got Fletcher. SC is loaded with great defenders, but she can add some more firepower offensively. I always thought she would end up at Syracuse with her old coach.
Same. I wrote her name down while perusing Raoul’s transfer list as a nice possibility prior to Fletcher popping up and also felt the same RE: Syracuse. I see she visited Waco a week and a half ago.

Reaction Score
I noticed Destiny Littleton added "alumni" behind "South Carolina WBB" on her IG so I'm taking that to mean she isn't coming back.

:sad face:

Reaction Score
I noticed Destiny Littleton added "alumni" behind "South Carolina WBB" on her IG so I'm taking that to mean she isn't coming back.

:sad face:
I wouldn’t count on that much. She has graduated this so she is an alumnus. She can return as a graduate student

Reaction Score
I wouldn’t count on that much. She has graduated this so she is an alumnus. She can return as a graduate student
I know but she just added the Alumni deal behind "South Carolina WBB." It wasn't there a couple of days ago.

ETA: I certainly hope it doesn't mean she isn't coming back, tho. She's one of my faves.

Reaction Score
I know but she just added the Alumni deal behind "South Carolina WBB." It wasn't there a couple of days ago.

ETA: I certainly hope it doesn't mean she isn't coming back, tho. She's one of my faves.
I don’t believe she is playing next year. There have been several “clues” that point in that direction, although nothing has been stated.

Reaction Score
Good for her. I hope she gets accepted!
She mentioned pediatrics or ortho. She often shows pics of her homework (organic chemistry in particular) and it amazes me that anyone is able to balance that with the rigors of all the demands of playing WBB at this level as well.

Reaction Score

Someone tell me where moms accent is from?

Idk where she is originally from but for someone born and raised in Massachusetts like he was, it surprises me how much being around our accent influenced his own during his time here. I'd never have guessed he was from Massachusetts blindly listening to him. He doesn't have a thick Southern drawl by any means but he surely doesn't have the typical Mass accent at all, either.

Reaction Score
I didn’t mean it to be some big drama. There are just some things she has posted that lead me to believe she is not coming back. Can you imagine taking organic chemistry during THIS semester? Holy cow.

THIS semester? How about EVER?????

Another example of how amazing these athletes are that goes unnoticed far too often. Especially at the level South Carolina plays with how long their season can be.

Reaction Score
I forgot the Darius Rucker national championship celebration concert was today. Apparently he brought Nelly with him as well.

Still pouting since they limited it to students only.

Reaction Score
I didn’t mean it to be some big drama. There are just some things she has posted that lead me to believe she is not coming back. Can you imagine taking organic chemistry during THIS semester? Holy cow.
Best wishes to her and Med school. As for organic chemistry, I do not miss it.

Reaction Score
It is packed … I see why it was just students bc there isn’t much room for anyone else. Such a cool experience for the team and University!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
THIS semester? How about EVER?????

Another example of how amazing these athletes are that goes unnoticed far too often. Especially at the level South Carolina plays with how long their season can be.

Yes, these women are amazing, Both as athletes and students... I bet a lot could write books on time management skills.. At Duke, we had a mechanical engineering major, an electrical engineering major, a player working on her Masters of Statistical Science, and 3 working on their Masters of Management in the Duke Graduate Business School. The practices were held in the morning (I believe). Imagine getting out of bed at 5am... going to practice.. then off to class and studying and projects, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom