Gamecocks 2022-23: Part One | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022-23: Part One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
*Note
Milaysia Fulwiley playing AAU basket ball for team Curry out of Charlotte NC this summer. Under Armour

Reaction Score

Loved that. Such a mix of emotions watching it, too. Champ had to get his two cents in there when they were forming the circle. LOL.

Interesting fact: I was at the exhibition game and was having just mild, sort of pesky chest discomfort. Was really too busy having a great time being back at CLA and watching the team to let it bother me. Was constantly popping TUMS bc I just figured it was indigestion from dinner. Left afterwards and we were walking back to the parking garage and started having pretty significant chest pain and shortness of breath. Ended up admitted to the Marion Suite (cardiac unit) at Palmetto Richland and had a MI (heart attack). Got a little TOO excited to have WBB back, I guess. LOL.

Reaction Score
Loved that. Such a mix of emotions watching it, too. Champ had to get his two cents in there when they were forming the circle. LOL.

Interesting fact: I was at the exhibition game and was having just mild, sort of pesky chest discomfort. Was really too busy having a great time being back at CLA and watching the team to let it bother me. Was constantly popping TUMS bc I just figured it was indigestion from dinner. Left afterwards and we were walking back to the parking garage and started having pretty significant chest pain and shortness of breath. Ended up admitted to the Marion Suite (cardiac unit) at Palmetto Richland and had a MI (heart attack). Got a little TOO excited to have WBB back, I guess. LOL.
Maybe, but glad you're still here and able to contribute to threads like these.

Reaction Score
Maybe, but glad you're still here and able to contribute to threads like these.
Thank you! That was the last thing I expected to have happen that night. I was laying there in that hospital bed for 5 days with my NetWorth towel they gave out at the exhibition game, tho. They weren't gonna take that from me! :D

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Oh I like this:

Aliyah Boston and college basketball stars pass baton to next generation

Talaysia Cooper looks huge and Malaysia Fulwiley (standing beside Chloe Kitts) looks a LOT taller than her Hoopgurlz listed 5-6. A LOT!
She sure does look a lot taller than 5-6!! Wow! Also, Talaysia is gonna be a beast. Fingers crossed that the line of thought is correct in believing Fulwiley is our silent birdie. Still would like to have Kitts, too.

IS IT CWBB SEASON YET?!?!

ETA: I soooooo wish more ppl could see WBB thru the same eyes as the ppl on this site see it thru. Strip away the preconceived notions and the archaic, caveman mentality and see it. If those ppl TRULY love the sport of basketball, they would also love watching the intensity and elation and excitement and competitiveness that women demonstrate when they play the game, too.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
She sure does look a lot taller than 5-6!! Wow! Also, Talaysia is gonna be a beast. Fingers crossed that the line of thought is correct in believing Fulwiley is our silent birdie. Still would like to have Kitts, too.

IS IT CWBB SEASON YET?!?!

ETA: I soooooo wish more ppl could see WBB thru the same eyes as the ppl on this site see it thru. Strip away the preconceived notions and the archaic, caveman mentality and see it. If those ppl TRULY love the sport of basketball, they would also love watching the intensity and elation and excitement and competitiveness that women demonstrate when they play the game, too.
1) It's possible she's still growing. Saw it with my daughter this past year, so who knows?

2) Sadly, no :(

3) I agree, but I also think people's attitudes towards WBB are changing. We've seen NCAAW ratings go up, there are more men and boys showing interest and following the sport. We have to be patient and hope that the NCAA and WNBA continue to leverage the growth they're seeing.

Reaction Score
I agree with all you said except the leading her new team to a national championship. :)
I am adding "game" to the end of that statement as I want UCONN to win -- at all costs. But in regards to Saniya, I'm hoping that her talents on the court will back up her talk. She's really talented, so I'm rooting for her, except when she plays against the Huskies.

Reaction Score

I am sorry to hear about your heart attack, but am grateful that you're here to share the news with us in this space. Please keep us updated with your recovery, and let us know how we can help you. Prayers for a full recovery. Stay safe. Get well soon.

Reaction Score
We probably will face them on their home court this year being that we already have to travel to Stanford. We’ll probably face both back to back.
Tough road trip.

Kinda' like Defending Champ Stanford did last year with their Knoxville/Columbia road trip.

Reaction Score
I have a gut feeling that we're going to have a really good 2024 recruiting class. There are so many elite players in near proximity to USC!

Reaction Score
I understand she’s a great coach and it’s a compliment but this constant push to get Dawn coaching professional ball is getting exhausting.

People need to let her be happy at SC until she’s not. Why keep asking a question that she’s already answered?
Why would a successful college coach, who is on top of the college game with a few others want to coach in the NBA or W NBA?
She has better fans less headcases, like in th NBA, and a much better fan base then in the WNBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom