Gamecocks 2022-23: Part One | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022-23: Part One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do . We are absolutely sure that she is not Bronny James lite. Who goes to the same school by the way

1000% positive. She’s the real deal and was a top ranked player at Windward HS before going to SC this past season. She’s going to be a star.

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
I think Cooper is a better shooter and she is good athlete. However, Rivers is an elite athlete. I will miss seeing her glide up and down the court. In the end I think Cooper will be just as good if not better than Rivers.
I have seen Cooper and Rivers play and Rivers plays more out of control and Cooper plays within the scheme. Cooper is an upgrade in a "team" sense than Rivers. Rivers never got over the "I'm the star" label from high school. It takes a year or more to transition and she wasn't willing to do her part. She will be good but if she doesn't transition into a team player she won't do NC St. any favors.

Reaction Score
Where has this been reported? UCLA and SC in NC? :confused: That’s a bit odd.
Coach Cori Close mentioned it in a recent zoom call with UCLA WBB program donors. Don’t remember specific location and date. Sometime in November I seem to recall.

Reaction Score
Coach Cori Close mentioned it in a recent zoom call with UCLA WBB program donors. Don’t remember specific location and date. Sometime in November I seem to recall.
Cori wants to put that #1 ranked recruiting class to the test, huh? Should be a fun game.

Reaction Score
I've seen Dawn post quite a bit about Griner and her situation, strangely her former college coach hasn't done the same
not having it basketball wives GIF by VH1

Reaction Score
I've seen Dawn post quite a bit about Griner and her situation, strangely her former college coach hasn't done the same
not having it basketball wives GIF by VH1
Are we surprised? Her former coach is having a statue erected of LSU’s most famous alumnus but don’t remember there being a discussion about BG at Baylor.

Reaction Score
I dunno who NationsElite is but they are high on Talaysia.

Looking at their Twitter handle, they look to be new to the game. Not much of a presence but seem to be based in Kentucky from the google search I completed. Focused on both football and basketball it seems.

Reaction Score

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
ESPN Hoopgurlz has issued its top 100 revising previous rankings for '23 and Top 60 for 2024,

Fulwiley dropped about 10 spots and Del Rosario jumped about ten. No Riley Stack in the Top 100. Mary Ashley Groot is ranked. All of our 2024 player of interest are highly ranked. Does anybody know how seriously we are pursuing '23 Chloe Kitts?

2023 HoopGurlz Recruiting Rankings - espnW 100 - ESPN

2024 HoopGurlz Recruiting Rankings - Super 60 - ESPN
I’ve only heard through the grapevine that we’re recruiting Kitts, but I do know for sure that we’re recruiting Prosper and Booker, two similar players to Kitts.

Reaction Score
I’ve only heard through the grapevine that we’re recruiting Kitts, but I do know for sure that we’re recruiting Prosper and Booker, two similar players to Kitts.

I've been curious as to whether South Carolina had interest. Thanks for posting this. Huge fan of hers since I saw her at the age of 14.

Reaction Score
Kitts and Fulwiley are playing on the same AAU team I believe.

Reaction Score
Kitts and Fulwiley are playing on the same AAU team I believe.
No and I say that confidently. Kitts is from Washington State. Fulwiley plays for FBC United out of Atlanta the last 3 years.

Reaction Score
We forget about the possibility of Zoe Brooks for a scholly in 2023..dont sleep on this scoring monster.

Reaction Score
No and I say that confidently. Kitts is from Washington State. Fulwiley plays for FBC United out of Atlanta the last 3 years.
OK. I’m thinking of somebody else but….IDK who.:D

Reaction Score
Didn’t Chloe and Fulwiley play on the same Overtime WBB team that Zia coached? Maybe that’s what you were thinking.

Reaction Score
Kitts is from Florida lol and Fulwiley now plays with Team Curry out of Charlotte. This is her third AAU squad, others being SC76ers, FBC United, and now Team Curry.

Reaction Score
You must be thinking about someone else. Kitts play for a school in Florida. I saw her play during Geico Nationals.

Reaction Score
Didn’t Chloe and Fulwiley play on the same Overtime WBB team that Zia coached? Maybe that’s what you were thinking.
Yes they did. Maybe that’s what I’m thinking. I believe Talaysia Cooper played on the same team.

Reaction Score
Did Cooper change her mind about trying out for the u18 squad? She received an invite last month but her name didn’t come up in the USAB press release.

Reaction Score
I posted this in the Brittney Griner thread but also wanted to post it here since it is Gamecock related.

Dawn (and the team) want to give their visit to The White House to Brittney Griner's wife so that she can discuss with the POTUS getting Brittney home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom