February - Other Big East Games | Page 8 | The Boneyard

February - Other Big East Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I’d take a primo spears next year to compliment Castle

Reaction Score
Damn right. Have Kemba Walker recruit him. Primo is from Hartford and said Kamba was his favorite player

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The crap refs let Villanova get away with backing down their defender in the lane would make the scrubs at noon time YMCA pick up games blush.

Reaction Score
The women's fan's in chat where a lot worse than the guys tend to be in the men's chat

Reaction Score
they haven't lost 2 games in row since 1993 or some such time frame.

Reaction Score
Primo seems all about Primo and little else. He plays like a mercenary for the Hoyas with little connection to the other guys on the floor. He seems like a perfect fit for St Johns vs a team culture like Uconn.

Reaction Score
Primo seems all about Primo and little else. He plays like a mercenary for the Hoyas with little connection to the other guys on the floor. He seems like a perfect fit for St Johns vs a team culture like Uconn.
He’s being coached by Patrick Ewing..

Reaction Score
Interesting take. I think that too at times and the fans on Casual Hoya think so too. However I wonder if that can be corrected with the right coaching. His shot creation ability is very good

Reaction Score
Interesting take. I think that too at times and the fans on Casual Hoya think so too. However I wonder if that can be corrected with the right coaching. His shot creation ability is very good
I wonder how hard it is to be unselfish when your team is 6-19.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
This is like a 1990's game with neither coach using their bench, at all. Xavier has played 8 players (barely), while Butler has only played 6. Xavier's entire bench has played 24 minutes this game.

caw

Reaction Score
For real, we root for butler, right? Right?

Probably doesn’t matter. UConn isn’t winning the regular season. Probably won’t move NET for either too much (to change Quads). If Fremantle makes it back before NcAAT it may not matter much for Xs seeding either. So root for who you like better.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Why did Butler do that? Did Taylor think they were up 3?

There has been some bad coaching at the end. Nunge called a timeout that Xavier didn't have, and the time out situation should have been crystal clear to the Xavier players coming out of the time out. Then Jaden Taylor fouls Boum when Xavier was in the double bonus, down 2. Those are two pretty big screwups by the respective coaching staffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom