February - Other Big East Games | Page 23 | The Boneyard

February - Other Big East Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Didn't know that. My bad
Concussions are no joke. I just finished my last treatment for post concussion positional vertigo. Its been a year! Look at Caroline Ducharme's case this year, she seems to struggle with loud noise

caw

Reaction Score
Pinzon isn't wrong. They play semi-organized chaos as a team, it does work sometimes but I don't think players really like it when there is near zero structure. They are talented enough to be a better team.

Reaction Score
Pinzon killed us last game so it will be nice if he's not playing. Soriano also outplayed Sanogo...we need a big game from him. May be a game where we need Clingan to play more to counter Soriano's size.

Reaction Score
Here’s the post @wheelerdog is referring to

I'm not surprised. When Fox had that game day they were in the huddles and had the coaches mic up all game Anderson seemed a clueless coach who only was into motivating while Miller was a great tactician. It was night and day.

Reaction Score
Pinzon killed us last game so it will be nice if he's not playing. Soriano also outplayed Sanogo...we need a big game from him. May be a game where we need Clingan to play more to counter Soriano's size.
yes he did play a good game against UConn. I wouldn't count on seeing Pinzon play another game in a St. John's uniform ever again though.

Reaction Score
I'm not surprised. When Fox had that game day they were in the huddles and had the coaches mic up all game Anderson seemed a clueless coach who only was into motivating while Miller was a great tactician. It was night and day.
I rationalized or gave the benefit of the doubt to Anderson thinking maybe he was holding back because of the cameras being on the entire time and he didn't want to give anything away. But yes, I thought Sean Miller looked and sounded much better than Anderson. All Anderson offered were cheap platitudes and motherisms-I was not impressed at all and was rather disappointed.

Reaction Score

Pinzon has some game, like that kid. They score getting to the hoop, hardly shot the ball at all from the perimeter mainly because they can't. Would be a good team to play 2-1-2 against. But doubt that will happen!

Reaction Score
Pinzon has some game, like that kid. They score getting to the hoop, hardly shot the ball at all from the perimeter mainly because they can't. Would be a good team to play 2-1-2 against. But doubt that will happen!
He worked his butt off after getting long Covid last year to be able to play this season. I can't imagine what happened to cause him to get suspended.

Reaction Score
Not when Anderson has an incomprehensible 9-36 record in Quad 1 games, a 6-20 mark against ranked teams and has lost at least 11 Big East games in three of his four seasons here. Over the last two years, St. John’s is 5-21 in conference play against teams other than the bottom three of Georgetown, DePaul and Butler. The effort of Anderson’s team — not performance, but effort — has been lacking too frequently.
Yikes!

Reaction Score
Marquette on the 13-0 run leading Creighton by 10 w/8 mins to go in the game in Omaha.

Reaction Score
Marquette has two open 3s when they were up 63-53 but missed them both. In left the window open for Creighton to come back and make this game close. If Marquette makes any of those 3s those would probably have been the kill shots.

Reaction Score
We need a guard like Nembhard or Kolek... So quick, good w/the ball and can create great shots.

Reaction Score
We need a guard like Nembhard or Kolek... So quick, good w/the ball and can create great shots.
I know I had a feeling of envy as well. Don’t forget Alexande. I don’t trust UConn in close games. I hope they beat PC convincingly. AJax had a very good game against the Hall. When I watch Iguadaro I feel like AJax can and should emulate his game in the half court offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom