Fall non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Fall non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
November as in next month ? Woah , Im anticipating guesstimating those 3 schools are Arizona , UCLA , South Carolina or Duke as a replaceable 3rd. Duke has real shot here i think . #Triad * Eye balls *
Not sure if true but it’s been reported she wants to stay local. Arizona, University of Southern Cal (the other USC) and UCLA perhaps?

Reaction Score
Just for fun I went to her social media and glanced. Saw the only three schools she is following are USC (Southern Cal), Stanford, and Duke. Although she has reportedly taken multiple visits to Arizona.

Reaction Score
Just for fun I went to her social media and glanced. Saw the only three schools she is following are USC (Southern Cal), Stanford, and Duke. Although she has reportedly taken multiple visits to Arizona.

I did this too lol and came up with the same 3 schools. And her social media seems to be pretty carefully curated.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Will UCLA and USC even really be staying local anymore for CA players? They'll be spending half of their career on the road in the Midwest.

VFLfan

Vol For Life
Reaction Score
Looks like Blanca Thomas, but who are the others besides the coaches? View attachment 79797
Supposedly visiting this weekend:
Blanca Thomas (‘24)
Leah Macy (‘25)
Kelsi Andrews (‘26)
KieAundria Acre (‘27)
Lauren Hassell (‘27)

I only see 4 in this pic. Blanca and Lauren for sure. Not sure the other two.

Reaction Score
Will UCLA and USC even really be staying local anymore for CA players? They'll be spending half of their career on the road in the Midwest.
Side note, recruiting for these two will interest me. I follow college gymnastics and a recent top recruit's mothers mentioned the amount of traveling was a factor when looking at these schools for college athletics. Just curious how much of it is a deal breaker with recruits but its interesting to say the least.

Untitled-design-9.png

Reaction Score

Looks like Arizona State still has a connection with Canadian recruits. Has played for Canada's national team twice, but her production diminished this season. Think it was due to playing time more than anything else. As this is a new coach, how she fits into her style is unknown but she has a lot of potential in my opinion.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Georgia gets a top 100 recruit. I’m really intrigued to see what Coach Abe does in Athens.

Reaction Score
Juju Watkins this weekend.

View attachment 79819
This is big , if SC is one of the 3 schools then it's starting to come together lol. Arizona, SC , and maybe the 3rd is UCLA ? No clue with this gal shes been so secretive with her recruitment . If dawn gets her the NCAA can forget about it , SC is winning more titles for sure.

Reaction Score
Judea "JuJu" Watkins? She's literally the next big thing in high school right now. A lot of folks including me feel she's been the best high school player since she was a sophomore. She has ties with SC and i know coach lawson so im just speaking on a whim nothing more. Arizona seems like the serious contender here. Me hoping she chooses UCLA and forms a super backcourt with Rice.

Here's a video of her with the best of the best in high school regardless grade/age. She clearly plays and looks like a women among girls .

Shes #21 on the grey jersey team. Or the player on the far left of the image preview of the video. Shes the #1 recruit in some rankings and has been the #1 recruit outside of Mikayla Williams recent ascend more so based on Juju being so good so early and has played at a pro level since she was a freshmen. If the WNBA allowed one and done's she would be the prime candidate.

Wrong SC or both?

Visiting the SEC one as I post this.

Is SC PAC . . .er . . . Big . . . Still in it?

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
After previous official visits in September to Miss. State, Baylor, and Ohio State, Letycia Vasconcelos visited Texas this past weekend:

Reaction Score
After previous official visits in September to Miss. State, Baylor, and Ohio State, Letycia Vasconcelos visited Texas this past weekend:

Didn’t Texas get a commitment from a 6-9 player in the class of 2023?

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Prob Missouri. Sister plays volleyball there, heard she really loves the school
I’m greedy so I want Cox and ADR to round out this class!

Reaction Score
Well, Mizzou WBB strikes me as a sinking ship, so if that's her choice, I hope she really does love the school.

Reaction Score
Well, Mizzou WBB strikes me as a sinking ship, so if that's her choice, I hope she really does love the school.
I am not 100% sure she is not driven to want to play professional basketball but she does love playing. So if thats the case more power to her, enjoy playing college basketball and being at a school that fits you.

Also could see NC St if she joins her teammate Laci Steele who is one of her best friends.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not sure if true but it’s been reported she wants to stay local. Arizona, University of Southern Cal (the other USC) and UCLA perhaps?
Reported or assumed?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom