Fall non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Fall non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
Everyone's waiting for that big birdie to land right now in SC . ADR

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Hopefully right into the Tigers den. :cool::p
Is LSU also going after Kat Koval/Blanca Thomas in 2024? Both are key post targets for SC, even more so if we miss on ADR.

Reaction Score
Is LSU also going after Kat Koval/Blanca Thomas in 2024? Both are key post targets for SC, even more so if we miss on ADR.
They are recruiting Koval. I believe she is actually visiting at some point in the coming months. Thomas isn’t a option as they didn’t make the cut

Reaction Score
They are recruiting Koval. I believe she is actually visiting at some point in the coming months. Thomas isn’t a option as they didn’t make the cut
Thomas seems like a Harper girl , then again so have the last 3 recruits that told them no in the last minute LOL

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
hey are recruiting Koval. I believe she is actually visiting at some point in the coming months. Thomas isn’t a option as they didn’t make the cut

Thomas seems like a Harper girl , then again so have the last 3 recruits that told them no in the last minute LOL

Dear SEC post fans:

Schools north of the Mason Dixon line are also competing for the services of both Ms. Thomas and Ms. Koval. Notre Dame is on Thomas' list and ND coaches (most recently, Coach Ivey) have been traveling into LaGuardia to take the (relatively) short drive out to L.I. Lutheran in Nassau County. My maternal grandmother was born in Ukraine and I would love to have Kateryna come out and visit the Slavic restaurants in South Bend and the huge Ukranian community in Chicago. And, you know, get to hang with fellow NYC-region players Sonia Citron and Nat Marshall ;). Stay tuned.

Reaction Score
According to Shane Laflin (ESPN Hoopgurlz), Del Rosario is reportedly off the board and no longer considering South Carolina.

Safe to assume she’ll be attending LSU?

Reaction Score
I think this is Lauren Cox’s sister? Does anyone know for sure? If so, interesting not headed to Waco or following Kim to LSU
Yes it is. She had committed to Baylor a couple years ago. Once Mulkey left, she put her name back on the board.

Reaction Score
Yes it is. She had committed to Baylor a couple years ago. Once Mulkey left, she put her name back on the board.
Sammie Wagner was committed to Baylor while Kim was there. Maddie was not. Although I personally think if Kim were still at Baylor both would have ended up in Waco.

People were quick to assume that Wagner and Maddie would follow Kim to LSU but I never believed that to be the case. Both obviously took looks at LSU just because Kim was here but neither found it to be their best fit which I get. You got to do what is best for you and look at what school fits you the best.

Best of luck to Maddie at NC St

Reaction Score
According to Shane Laflin (ESPN Hoopgurlz), Del Rosario is reportedly off the board and no longer considering South Carolina.

Safe to assume she’ll be attending LSU?

itsatrap-2.jpg

Reaction Score
Sammie Wagner committed to Baylor in 9th grade. Maddie never committed to Baylor
I think this is Lauren Cox’s sister? Does anyone know for sure? If so, interesting not headed to Waco or following Kim to LSU
Maddie, her mother and Lauren visited Baylor/Nicki early this summer. Word is that Maddie did not seriously consider Baylor because she did not want to play in Lauren’s shadow for 4 years and have constant comparison to her.

I think NC State is a good choice for her. Best of luck to her.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Sammie Wagner was committed to Baylor while Kim was there. Maddie was not. Although I personally think if Kim were still at Baylor both would have ended up in Waco.

People were quick to assume that Wagner and Maddie would follow Kim to LSU but I never believed that to be the case. Both obviously took looks at LSU just because Kim was here but neither found it to be their best fit which I get. You got to do what is best for you and look at what school fits you the best.

Best of luck to Maddie at NC St

Interesting. For as long as I can remember, State has gotten the bulk of their players from in-state and the neighboring states. This coming class they have verbals from NJ, TN, OK, and TX. Good for the Pack.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Dear SEC post fans:

Schools north of the Mason Dixon line are also competing for the services of both Ms. Thomas and Ms. Koval. Notre Dame is on Thomas' list and ND coaches (most recently, Coach Ivey) have been traveling into LaGuardia to take the (relatively) short drive out to L.I. Lutheran in Nassau County. My maternal grandmother was born in Ukraine and I would love to have Kateryna come out and visit the Slavic restaurants in South Bend and the huge Ukranian community in Chicago. And, you know, get to hang with fellow NYC-region players Sonia Citron and Nat Marshall ;). Stay tuned.
Just a follow-up, which certainly is timing on Ms. Thomas' part: she's taking an unofficial to ND this weekend, as is '25 guard Aaliyah Crump, from Minnetonka, Minn. Very glad to get Ms. Thomas on campus.

Dillon77

Reaction Score

Thanks for posting. At one point what seems like many moons/years ago, there was mutual interest between ND and Cori Allen (this was back when she attended high school in Tennessee). Reminded many Benchers a bit of a young Kayla McBride. However, never really heard that much once Irish honed in on KK Bransford, a similar-sized guard who is now a freshman at ND.

Still, have checked from time to time and she's still got the solid mid-range jumper. Good luck to her joining Coach Shauna Green.
If memory holds, another similar-sized guard from Illinois, Jasmine Brown, also has Illinois as a finalist. Wonder if this commitment will have any effect on Ms. Brown's decision.

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting. At one point what seems like many moons/years ago, there was mutual interest between ND and Cori Allen (this was back when she attended high school in Tennessee). Reminded many Benchers a bit of a young Kayla McBride. However, never really heard that much once Irish honed in on KK Bransford, a similar-sized guard who is now a freshman at ND.

Still, have checked from time to time and she's still got the solid mid-range jumper. Good luck to her joining Coach Shauna Green.
If memory holds, another similar-sized guard from Illinois, Jasmine Brown, also has Illinois as a finalist. Wonder if this commitment will have any effect on Ms. Brown's decision.
Not sure. J Brown is on an official visit to Mississippi State today.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom