Fall non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Fall non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
72B31611-D299-4699-8697-39BFF5DE4A4B.jpeg

Reaction Score
Wasn’t it said SC is out??
I was half joking but I have no clue if anyone is out or not, although Shane Laflin says he heard she is "off the board". I think TN is out based on what has come out over the last week and their mods saying so.

BallOutMedia is saying LSU but eh... I still don't know where NC stands with her although she has made multiple visits.

Reaction Score
I was half joking but I have no clue if anyone is out or not, although Shane Laflin says he heard she is "off the board". I think TN is out based on what has come out over the last week and their mods saying so.

BallOutMedia is saying LSU but eh... I still don't know where NC stands with her although she has made multiple visits.
UNC already added two posts in this class, I definitely think y'all appear to be the favorite.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

Lol you are trying very hard to talk yourself out of excitement. Great pickup for LSU. ADR will be very good.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Do any of yall recruiting folk know of a slight of build guard with purple/burgundy hair? Asking for a concerned fan of a program on the rise.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
As posted earlier, ND had two unofficial visits this weekend and, as per usual, Blanca Thomas (Class of 2024) and Aaliyah Crump ('25) hit the Irish football game on Saturday afternoon (thanks to JBC_Mo for initial posting). Thomas, to best of the collective Bench Memory, has now had two unofficial OV's to South Bend.

Reaction Score
Whoa, straight from making football game predictions on ESPN's pre-game show to helping with the on-campus recruiting.
Sabrina's a workin' alum for Coach Graves and the Ducks.
I wish Skylar could do the same. LOL.

Reaction Score
Lol you are trying very hard to talk yourself out of excitement. Great pickup for LSU. ADR will be very good.
HA I appreciate it. LSU badly needs a post player to round out their class. They already have a PG (Velez), SG (Williams) and Wing (Kent). I'm the type that doesn't get very excited until the papers are signed or its officially announced but its exciting about the possibility.

SC still is in great shape in the post even if Boston declares for the WNBA next year with Cardoso still there and J. Edwards in their backyard in 24. Things set up nicely for y'all.

Reaction Score
HA I appreciate it. LSU badly needs a post player to round out their class. They already have a PG (Velez), SG (Williams) and Wing (Kent). I'm the type that doesn't get very excited until the papers are signed or its officially announced but its exciting about the possibility.

SC still is in great shape in the post even if Boston declares for the WNBA next year with Cardoso still there and J. Edwards in their backyard in 24. Things set up nicely for y'all.
I always thought of Del Rosario as a luxury instead of a need. She will be a good one if you guys get her.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I always thought of Del Rosario as a luxury instead of a need. She will be a good one if you guys get her.
This is true, but if we miss on ADR we for sure need to pick up a post in ‘24. We have Watkins, who plays bigger than 6’3.. but I’d like a follow up behind her.

Reaction Score
This is true, but if we miss on ADR we for sure need to pick up a post in ‘24. We have Watkins, who plays bigger than 6’3.. but I’d like a follow up behind her.
We actually need more guards than post players right now. Fulwiley and Kitts were on an OV to Louisville this weekend.

Reaction Score
ADR was about the only big we offered in 23.there really aren’t that many bigs in that class. There are a bunch in the 24 class and we have offered them. ADR would be a good get but I think Dawn is focused on ‘24 because she has Feagan and Ashlynn for chicks in her henhouse.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom